Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wizard's Freebie Emporium

Wizard

(edited)

This is where I'll be offering some free art depending on what I'm working on, sometimes I will create a base and want to experiment with multiple characters, so I will offer them here.

The first of which is a new base I just designed, I have included an image of the base, and an example of my OC. The request form for this is as follows:

• Species:
  • Expression:
  • Reference images/ written description:
  • Background? (This cannot be customised, it's just whether you want the background or not.)
  • Have you read and do you agree to, my one major rule? (yes/no)

I will be working in small batches, it's first come first serve and this first batch is being limited to 2 ponies due to this being a test.

Example images:

Completed images:

I have one major rule:
While your character is your own and nothing will change that, I hold the right to share the finished products on my portfolio and to use it as examples for future work. If I draw it, I will share it. You will be credited as the owner of the character of course!

Availability:

Batch 1:
2/2 slots taken.

Slot 1- @Axiom Crash - Done

Slot 2- @Props Valroa - Done

Batch 2:

2/2 slots taken.

Slot 1- @Rethajni - Done

Slot 2- @Victoria Everglade

Edited by Wizard
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh. It's such an adorable design!

• Species: Unicorn
  • Expression: Big friendly smile, like he's just discovered a new friend!
  • Reference images/ written description: Ref image below, it's from ponycreator but I'm still in my first 48 hours of breaking out of my shell so I need to give myself a break about that. I imagined his hair as swept back, with a cowlick more or less as shown in the image. I'm satisfied with the tail, and it matches the one you've drawn really well. The cape's the one thing I don't like. I always described him as having "a 'tiny' cape and mantle, enough to mark him as a wizard, and hang down to one side or another and do silly little flourishes with, but small enough to remind him how seriously he wants to take himself, which is not very much at all." I'm not attached the shape of the cape he has in this image at all, I just included it for the color. And of course, you don't have to do a cape at all, but if you, feel free to do whatever you want with it. The eye color is 0084FE according to the creator. Only other detail I'll mention is that he always carries emergency chalk tucked in his mane and cape, in case he runs out in an emergency. (His magic takes a lot of math to use)
  • I hope that's not too complicated? I've never done this before.
  • Background? (Could I get one with and one without? Otherwise without.)
  • Have you read and do you agree to, my one major rule? (yes, of course!)

myPony2.png.4b13aa1600264e3f84e3e06a1d34ee4a.png

Edited by Axiom Crash
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
9 hours ago, Victoria Everglade said:

ooh this looks fun, is it limited to one character per person?

For now, yes. As I'm only doing  2 characters at a time I feel it should be limited to 1 per person, but during future batches, the same person can request another one.

7 hours ago, Axiom Crash said:

Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh. It's such an adorable design!

• Species: Unicorn
  • Expression: Big friendly smile, like he's just discovered a new friend!
  • Reference images/ written description: Ref image below, it's from ponycreator but I'm still in my first 48 hours of breaking out of my shell so I need to give myself a break about that. I imagined his hair as swept back, with a cowlick more or less as shown in the image. I'm satisfied with the tail, and it matches the one you've drawn really well. The cape's the one thing I don't like. I always described him as having "a 'tiny' cape and mantle, enough to mark him as a wizard, and hang down to one side or another and do silly little flourishes with, but small enough to remind him how seriously he wants to take himself, which is not very much at all." I'm not attached the shape of the cape he has in this image at all, I just included it for the color. And of course, you don't have to do a cape at all, but if you, feel free to do whatever you want with it. The eye color is 0084FE according to the creator. Only other detail I'll mention is that he always carries emergency chalk tucked in his mane and cape, in case he runs out in an emergency. (His magic takes a lot of math to use)
  • I hope that's not too complicated? I've never done this before.
  • Background? (Could I get one with and one without? Otherwise without.)
  • Have you read and do you agree to, my one major rule? (yes, of course!)

myPony2.png.4b13aa1600264e3f84e3e06a1d34ee4a.png

Certainly! I'll reply/message you when it's done! I've added you to the slot list.

EDIT:

Aaaaand here you go! I wouldn't normally do clothing but since you're still trying to get a more accurate ref, I figured it would be good to add it. So there's 4 versions, 1 with a cape, 1 without, 1 with background + cape, 1 with background + no cape.

You refered to the character as a "he/him" but the ref had eyelashes, so I left the eyelashes on, I can remove them if you would prefer.

Spoiler

PonyadoptableAxiom.thumb.png.3c4ec0aa10480e6a4a3a07b7157793ae.pngPonyadoptableAxiomnoBG.thumb.png.5308c2a04885b82c9049917df2c687d1.pngPonyadoptableAxiomnoCape.thumb.png.92ad78570d8eaaa600b67a96e3add59e.pngPonyadoptableAxiomnoCapenoBG.thumb.png.22a289d500048476708dcc95f388ed7e.png

Edited by Wizard

5 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@Wizard

Would you want to draw Props here?

Can do background, and yes I agree to your rule. She is an Earth pony. Pose is up to you!

image.png.58b620a1d027fe8cced623f20dab7bbf.png

Currently all of the poses are same as it's using my current base, but sure I can draw them!

• Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Currently all of the poses are same as it's using my current base, but sure I can draw them!

Excellent, thank you!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

Excellent, thank you!

Heeeerrrreeee you go!

Spoiler

Ponyadoptableprops.thumb.png.1155b8c46d1d34b2e1e5a21170aca565.png

2 hours ago, Rethajni said:

Such an amazing talent, I wonder if I can request :3

I just finished Batch 1, I wasn't planning on opening another one so soon, but these were fun to draw... Alright, I'll make a Batch 2.
Feel free to submit a form!

Edited by Wizard

2 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Heeeerrrreeee you go!

Reveal hidden contents

Ponyadoptableprops.thumb.png.1155b8c46d1d34b2e1e5a21170aca565.png

I just finished Batch 1, I wasn't planning on opening another one so soon, but these were fun to draw... Alright, I'll make a Batch 2.
Feel free to submit a form!

Thank you! Ill fill your form

• Species: Pegasus (robot pegasus)
  • Expression: Just exactly like the base with mouth closed
  • Reference images/ written description: (she has a pink glow on her pupil)
  • 11.thumb.png.7b0a0ca6abbaa33ed3bcae02a3e7fa3d.png 22.png.2ca03449142c769c180539c3aa438b2f.png
  • Background? (This cannot be customised, it's just whether you want the background or not.) No background, thanks
  • Have you read and do you agree to, my one major rule? (yes/no) Yes
  • Brohoof 1

Ah well, in that case.

• Species: Hippogriff
  • Expression: Curious
  • Background? (This cannot be customised, it's just whether you want the background or not.) yes
  • Have you read and do you agree to, my one major rule? (yes/no) yes
  • can her hat please have stars and moons on it?

VictoriaEverglade.thumb.png.b1ad6422237bf81a889b886e3e211155.png
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Rethajni said:

• 11.thumb.png.7b0a0ca6abbaa33ed3bcae02a3e7fa3d.png 22.png.2ca03449142c769c180539c3aa438b2f.png
  • Background? (This cannot be customised, it's just whether you want the background or not.) No background, thanks

Certainly! I'll be working on the next batch sometime tomorrow.

20 minutes ago, Victoria Everglade said:

Ah well, in that case.

• Species: Hippogriff
  • Expression: Curious
  • Background? (This cannot be customised, it's just whether you want the background or not.) yes
  • Have you read and do you agree to, my one major rule? (yes/no) yes
  • can her hat please have stars and moons on it?

VictoriaEverglade.thumb.png.b1ad6422237bf81a889b886e3e211155.png

Hey again, I don't have a Hippogriff base ready to go, but I could create one, it'll just take some time to figure it out. I've never actually drawn one before!

1 minute ago, Wizard said:

Certainly! I'll be working on the next batch sometime tomorrow.

Hey again, I don't have a Hippogriff base ready to go, but I could create one, it'll just take some time to figure it out. I've never actually drawn one before!

Take your time dear, I look forward to seeing how she turns out

On 2024-03-19 at 9:36 PM, Rethajni said:

Heeeeeeeere you go!

PonyadoptableGlitterRethajni.thumb.png.9c1a4f59af64c85b187e1294ac413d8d.png

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

25 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Heeeeeeeere you go!

PonyadoptableGlitterRethajni.thumb.png.9c1a4f59af64c85b187e1294ac413d8d.png

OMG KRAMATHIA YOU LOOK SO PRECIOUS!!! Thank you so much! Amazing work! you even added lines on the wings of a robot! Thank you so so so much! Am gonna show this to my friends! You are the best!

• Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Rethajni said:

OMG KRAMATHIA YOU LOOK SO PRECIOUS!!! Thank you so much! Amazing work! you even added lines on the wings of a robot! Thank you so so so much! Am gonna show this to my friends! You are the best!

Awwwwww thank you so much for your kind words! I'm really glad you like it!

2 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@Wizard

She looks so adorable!! Thank you so much for making this!

You are very welcome! I'm glad you like it!

• Hugs 1

On 2024-03-19 at 8:15 AM, Wizard said:

Aaaaand here you go! I wouldn't normally do clothing but since you're still trying to get a more accurate ref, I figured it would be good to add it. So there's 4 versions, 1 with a cape, 1 without, 1 with background + cape, 1 with background + no cape.

You refered to the character as a "he/him" but the ref had eyelashes, so I left the eyelashes on, I can remove them if you would prefer.

Reveal hidden contents

PonyadoptableAxiom.thumb.png.3c4ec0aa10480e6a4a3a07b7157793ae.pngPonyadoptableAxiomnoBG.thumb.png.5308c2a04885b82c9049917df2c687d1.pngPonyadoptableAxiomnoCape.thumb.png.92ad78570d8eaaa600b67a96e3add59e.pngPonyadoptableAxiomnoCapenoBG.thumb.png.22a289d500048476708dcc95f388ed7e.png

Aww! It's adorable, thank you!

Axiom is a he! I thought about asking if you could make the muzzle a bit more squarish or something, but for free art it felt weird to ask for so many requests, especially after asking for a cape! And you drew it, too!

I think that removing the eyelashes would be enough to masculinize (is that a word?) him, I would appreciate it if it's not too much trouble!

Regardless, this is the first art I've ever gotten of an OC of mine, and I'm going to treasure it forever just for that. Thank you!

• Hugs 1

11 hours ago, Axiom Crash said:

Aww! It's adorable, thank you!

Axiom is a he! I thought about asking if you could make the muzzle a bit more squarish or something, but for free art it felt weird to ask for so many requests, especially after asking for a cape! And you drew it, too!

I think that removing the eyelashes would be enough to masculinize (is that a word?) him, I would appreciate it if it's not too much trouble!

Regardless, this is the first art I've ever gotten of an OC of mine, and I'm going to treasure it forever just for that. Thank you!

Of course! That is no problem. Here you go:

Pony adoptable Axiom2.png

Pony adoptable Axiom2 noBG.png

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

Thanks

9 hours ago, Wizard said:

Of course! That is no problem. Here you go:

Pony adoptable Axiom2.png

Pony adoptable Axiom2 noBG.png

Thanks! It's amazing how much of a difference a little change like that makes.

• Brohoof 1

I also just wanted to mention what a good job you did on the hair! You did a great job of capturing his look!

I admit, it does look a bit silly to me, but Axiom is certainly charmed by it, and I am too! Thanks again!

• Delighted Giggle 1

22 hours ago, Axiom Crash said:

I also just wanted to mention what a good job you did on the hair! You did a great job of capturing his look!

I admit, it does look a bit silly to me, but Axiom is certainly charmed by it, and I am too! Thanks again!

Hahaha I'm glad you like it! Drawing that style with movement was tricky!

• Delighted Giggle 1