Thoughts on TYT Season 2's Bizarre Release Schedule

Misty Shadow

What do you guys feel about the odd way new episodes from the second season of Tell Your Tale have been released? Although I never expected them to fully follow through with releasing a new episode every week, there's something about the way the content has been coming out that has been having me...confused. First, we had our first ever delayed English release for The Lone Alicorn, then our first week with no new S2 episode even as two Easter episodes were privately posted on the TYT official channel's Season 2 playlist simultaneously, then the show abruptly went on hiatus for three weeks before releasing its first special that was originally intended to be released in March, and now, we have no new episode this Thursday despite a grand total of nine unavailable videos being added to the Season 2 playlist. Unavailable videos being added to said playlist is usually an indication that new episodes are ready to be uploaded, so the need to delay a release of a new episode for a week puzzles me. 

I am fine with it as long as we can have longer episodes. A longer wait is worth longer episodes.

• Brohoof 1

post-8308-0-71681500-1384286678.png.0d2177f6769c784855a970d3d2658987.png

MLP Fan since ~ Summer of 2011

1 hour ago, Props Valroa said:

I am fine with it as long as we can have longer episodes. A longer wait is worth longer episodes.

I agree.

I also think the surprise when new episodes appear makes things more fun.

• Hugs 1

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

3 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

Unfortunately, that's not how it works. According to the marketing slides from last year, there are only three more specials planned for this year.

• Brohoof 1