Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everyone! Pardon me, I'm new here. It's nice to meet you!

LetterTwister

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was looking up lore questions while writing and the top links were always to this site. I'm (unfortunately) used to seeing people use forums like they're Twitter 2.0, so I was shocked to see that everyone in the threads I clicked on were genuinely discussing the topic at hand. It piqued my curiosity and made me want to snoop around further, which lead to this!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Existing as a little girl will do that to a person.

My interest in MLP has waxed and waned over the years, but I more or less grew up with the show. I didn't really "fall out of love" with it so much as get bullied into not talking about it anymore, but I luckily now have a very close friend who likes hearing me talk about my interests, which revitalized my interest in the community as I realized how fun it was to discuss without judgment. I'm happy to be here :)

I've been in this fandom for so long but have recently been worried that it's thinning out right as I work up the courage to participate in it. It's kind of a silly thought now that I write it down, given how many people here have been fans for over a decade now (myself included!). If time isn't shaking us, then what will?

For a little more about me: I've been writing stories since I knew how to put words to paper and I've been obsessed with fanfoals pretty much from the start. Reading so many incredible stories and universes of people who love this show inspired me to make my own little universe for my growing cast of fanfoals!! I've been working on it for a couple of years now alongside fleshing out plot points I felt were bare-bones in the show. It's fun from a self-indulgent standpoint and as thought exercises!

Writing has always been my primary focus, but I'm hoping to get proficient in drawing as well so I can indulge myself in my OCs even more. It's a bit intimidating seeing how skilled everyone else is, but no one was born with these skills. I'm excited and pretty nervous to try!

Thank you all for having me! I hope everyone has a great day or night :)

• Brohoof 7
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1

Aye, hello and Welcome to the Silly Forum with Silly People :3

I hope you enjoy it here and have a great Time. o/) Also, enjoy this delicious cookie~

443664758542a9fa22f234.jpg

• Brohoof 2

34 minutes ago, TechnoZ said:

Aye, hello and Welcome to the Silly Forum with Silly People :3

Gah, I could use a baker's dozen right now. Thanks for the welcome!! I actually saw you on some other welcome threads when I was poking around; great to see you here too!!

3 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

Welcome to the forums, good to see you!

Thanks a bunch!! :D

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, LetterTwister said:

Gah, I could use a baker's dozen right now. Thanks for the welcome!! I actually saw you on some other welcome threads when I was poking around; great to see you here too!!

Doin some Nice stuff, like greeting New People in the Forums and welcome them with a Cookie x3

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

Oiiii Welcome to the forums LetterTwister! :mlp_yeehaa:

3 hours ago, Brony Number 42 said:

Hi and welcome to the herd.

Thank you both!!

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 1

20 hours ago, Conbon said:

Hello and welcome. Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here!

18 hours ago, KPackratt said:

Welcome to the MLP Forums, hopefully you enjoy being here.

15 hours ago, BoopMan said:

Welcome to the forums new friend! :)

Thank you all!! I'm enjoying my stay so far. :)

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

4 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Greetings from dreamland. 1324919703_1317988__safe_artist-colon-pohwaran_nightmaremoon_animated_clapping_clappingponies_gif_gifforbreezies_icon_pictureforbreezies_solo.gif.bc2b0d25f83020fd3f837586d761b0b7.gif

I love Cadence...so now I'm in love with your avatar. :LunaMCM:

Thank you!! :D

Looks like we have something in common, then. One of the first things I noticed when poking around here is how pretty your avatar is!! Luna is my second favorite princess and the emotes she's got on here are so pretty. I'm happy they're doing her justice. :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 3
  • smile 1

That's so sweet! Thank you. :rarity:

Cadance is oft neglected, unfortunately. I really don't know why. She's so precious.

2808961__safe_artist-colon-cloud_up_artist-colon-cottonaime_princesscadance_alicorn_pony_beautiful_flying_solo_spreadwings_wings.thumb.png.d5a42efff6fc00eb2e92020c3802ec11.png

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 2

On 2024-04-18 at 7:41 AM, Mirage said:

That's so sweet! Thank you. :rarity:

Cadance is oft neglected, unfortunately. I really don't know why. She's so precious.

2808961__safe_artist-colon-cloud_up_artist-colon-cottonaime_princesscadance_alicorn_pony_beautiful_flying_solo_spreadwings_wings.thumb.png.d5a42efff6fc00eb2e92020c3802ec11.png

Of course! :BrightMacContent:

It's so lost on me. I think she has the best design in the entire show! Her wings were my favorite part of her design when I was little, but her curls are so pretty, too. Such gorgeous art!!

On 2024-04-18 at 9:29 AM, TwilightSparkleSunny said:

love the picture!!<3<3<3<3

:squee: 

On 2024-04-22 at 4:37 PM, Astralshy said:

Hello and welcome

I hope you have a great time here

Thank you!! I love your avatar! :fluttershy: 

13 hours ago, Cash In said:

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your time here! :D

Thank you so much!!

11 hours ago, Inky Well said:

Oh my my, I see a story writer here!

I'm sure, you will make story of this forum brighter. Welcome to our little community ^•^

That's so sweet!! :rarity: Thank you so much for the welcome!!

I've only met lovely people here so far. I'm having a great time. :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1