Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(IC) Rainbow Factory Au RP

ThatPinkPone

"In fact, I think maybe I shouldn't have accepted the offer that Scarlet Wing gave me, I should have tried to escape and gone somewhere better, the Ponyville mental hospital would be better! I never wanted May to be hurt," Slip says, glaring at Shadow.

"May? Hmmm..."
*He looked closer at Slip and got something in mind, which confused him*
"Last time i Saw you walking around, you had the Name of May on you... Did you steal her name? If so... Who are You then? What is your Name?"
*while staring at Slip, he noticed that Sunny is backing up and looked at her*
"You dont go Anywhere... i want you both in my Office... Now..."
*looks back at Slip with an unnerving Stare*
"We have to Talk a bit... I am not Done with you."
*with the Last sentence of Slip he laughed*
"It is too late for you now. Once you are Here, you stay here. Any Attempt to flee brings you Pain, Suffering and DEATH!"
*he stepped aside and looked at both*
"Move... Into my Office now!"

Sunny winced as she was spotted and frowned, cursing herself in her head. How could he have spotted her? He must be even sneakier than she is.. His harsh tone once again sent a shiver up her spine and she gulped hearing his threats to Slip. No escape? So that was it? She was trapped to work this awful job forever? Her iris"s shrunk from the realization, and her eyes shifted back to the heavy machine that had just killed Merry May. "...Merry May.. You mightve gotten off easy compared to us.." She muttered under her breath, gathering up all the courage she had left. By now her hooves stop trembling, but she still felt rather dazed, so instead of walking, she started to fly and slowly hover her way towards Shadows office, a million and one ways of his methods of punishments flashed before her eyes. Most torturous and painful, some not safe for work. Another shiver went up her spine. 'What am i going to do? Im doomed here! No escape!.. Im as good as dead..'

(edited)

Slip muttered a geniunely sad, "I'm sorry," to Sunny and handed her name tag that read "Slip" to Shadow, crying, remembering everypony she knew in flight school, Derpy, White Lightning, Parasol, Sunny Rays, Sunshower Raindrops, Blossomforth, Sassaflash, and poor May... she looked down.

Edited by ThatPinkPone

Sunnys ears perked for a moment, hearing Slips soft apology. She forced a weak smile, and reached out a hoof, gently patting her back. "Im sorry too.. Its not your fault." Her voice was no more than a whisper, to afraid of getting caught by Shadow talking to Slip. Still, she held no anger towards the imposter pony. All things considered.. This hetic day was probably one of the more exciting work days Sunny has had. 

*he took the Name Tag and reads it* "Slip.. huh..." *he looked at both*
"Now, Move on. AND IN FAST BEFORE YOU END UP LIKE MAY!"
*he sighed and rolled his eyes*
"You both can be happy, im even more nice than my Chef... If she was here, you both are already done for."
*with that said, he walked with slip and sunny to his Office, closed the Doors behind them and sits down on his chair*
"Now... First of all, Thanks to you Useless Foals, i have to make a Death Report. Secondly, Slip... since you caused the Death of May, i need to think of a Punishment... Other than that, i want to know... Why you even Stole May's Name Tag?"
*while Talking, he picked up Data Sheets with Sunny's Informations and try's to find Slip's Informations*
oO(What a Mess... need to Clean this up.. urgh... i hate Paperwork.)

(edited)

"I stole May's name tag...because...if I was caught messing around with things, I wanted to be recognized as a worker who has less of a bad track record, granted, I haven't seen a single thing about May's record, so I wouldn't know anything about her," says Slip.

Edited by ThatPinkPone

(I dont know anymore if Slip was a 'spy' in the factory or not xD)

*shadow kept searching but gave up*
"Whatever..."
*while looking at Slip*
"Well, congratulations, you got something on your Track Record... Murder. And i dont give a Damn if it was on Purpose or not."
*he then looked at Sunny*
"About you... you are not Long here, how did you end up in this Area? You are not supposed to be Here..."
*he gives himself a facepalm and shakes the head*
"Never had such stupid Issues in this Facilty than now... God, im glad i worked up to this Position..."

Sunny waited til she was spoken to directly to speak, and took a moment to calm her nerves before speaking. "Um.. Well.. I er.. I-i was just told by Slip to meet her at the rainbow department.. I thought maybe she was giving me a tour or.. A superior going to give me a promotion.. Or something.." She mumbled quietly, looking down and tapping the tips of her hooves together quietly. "I cant even get past the entrance of the rainbow department without the proper ID.." She rubbed the back of her neck. "We really had nothing to do with Merry mays untimely death, sir. She was behaving erratic around dangerous machinery. If it wasnt her, she was going to be sure to harm Slip, for whatever reason. I hope you understand." 

Slip manages to sneak something, May's file, and puts in her story of the Rainbow Factory while Shadow has his moment...

She thought 'well, now I have murder on my file, but, we must stop the factory, Sparky did tell me everything about the conditions of that filly named Scootaloo'

"May... i never liked her. Was Crazy from begin with and i had to keep an Eye on her, Order from above. I often tought for myself, to get Rid of her, even she did a Good Job. But oh well... Now Dead and i need to find a Replace now... Thanks to you imbeciles"
*he tought a while*
"Yes. You are New to this Facility, thats why you are not Allowed yet to be here. I make you for once an Excuse but dont you dare, do it again."
*he then looked at Slip*
"So, you brought Sunny here... for what Reason? Why do you wanted Sunny to be here?"
*while waiting for an Answer, he looked again for Slips Informations and found them*
"Ah, finally..."
*reads the Informations about Slip and Sunny and mumbled a bit infront of him*

Shadow could read on Sunnys background, she was a skilled flier in flight school, and graduated with a high score. She was a young mare, new to the work force, and didnt have much other work experience. Her files state her last job was working at a hospital, but she was fired. Other than a few other jobs she resigned from, her background was squeaky clean. Sunny turned to Slip, herself curious as to why Slip asked to meet up with her.

Slip was beginning to think that nopony would ever be safe in the Rainbow Factory, never ever...she read May's file, pretending to be engrossed in the book. 

(OOC: so everyone can read May's file)

Merry May 

Personality: Agressive, Spiteful, Dour, 

Charged with: 3 cases of assault on workers

Worked for: 3 years 

Slip had remembered that May had once been admitted into a hospital for her agression issues.

(You can read Slip's file by going to her RP page)

"3 Years... 3 Cases of Assault... Kinda Nothing New from May to be honest..."
*he sighed, puts them Away and looked at Slip*
"But for you... you get 1 Case of Murder..."
*he pulls out the Informations, he finally got, from Slip and reads those*
"Hmm, Ex-Wonderbolt Trainee... No wonder why u ended up here. They see only Those who can Endure their Tests and you Failed... obviously."
*he puts them Away and sighed*
"Still didnt got an Answer. You gonna Speak up? Why did you want Sunny to this Area? What do you have Planned?"
*he squints his eye a bit*
"You are not a Spy, trying to Shut down this Facility, dont you? If so... i kill you Personally."

"You think I'm gonna tell you my super secret plans? That's classified information between me, my friends and Sunny!" Says Slip, slamming her hooves on the desk, pointing at Sunny in the last part. 

"And May just needed help! It wasn't her fault! Hope wasn't lost for her, just like it wasn't for an earth pony friend of my, her name was Screwy!" 

Sunnys heart sunk and her eyes widened. Her ears dipped back and even her wings unfurled in an instant, staying flexed and on edge. "What!?" She shouted snd quickly shook her hooves. "No, no, no, I dont even know her name! I thought she was Merry May til Merry may died! This is all her fault!" Sunny yelled, pointing a hoof right back at Slip, then glaring a look of pure hatred toward slip, while snarling under her breath. 

*Shadow stood up, looking down on Slip
"You dare talking to your Supervisor like that?"
*he took his sword he carried, from his Guardian Times as Luna Guard and pointed at Slip*
"You better be Sorry before i cut off your Stupid Head and pin it on my Wall! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"
*he grumbled again and looked pissed off*
"May was Useless from Begin with! Made only Mistakes after Another! May was, just like you are, Helpless! Noone could help Her or her Issues at all! And the Next one being Helpless is YOU! Now Shut down your Stupid Tone!"
*he puts his sword back and sat down. Took a Deep Breath and looked at Sunny*
"You dont need to Worry... I have, an Idea for you. But, its not Death or anything like that. Something, you might like."

"You know very well that we BOTH had nothing to do with it! We saw her trip! We saw her fall! I'd never kill May! How could I when I hardly KNEW the mare? There was nothing to be jealous of, nothing to hate her for! She was just like me! Just like Screwy! Cloudsdale and Rainbow Dash are the ones who started this! It all started with that poor worker who fell in the machines in the beginning, had the same fate as May! It's the whole reason this place was made! I don't blame you for her death! I want everypony to get out alive!" Says Slip.

Sunny sat back in her chair and covered her ears with her hooves, shutting her eyes to try and muffle their yells, explainations, and threats. "Grrr.. This is reminding me of home again.." She groaned to herself, but her ears perked apon hearing Shadows rather intriguing offer. She lowered her hooves and gasped softly, the hope and sparkle in her eyes returning. "R-really? For real life? Oh wow..-" her wings began to flap frantically in place behind her, giving away her excitement. She seemed like the perfect bright eye naive employee to exploit, compared to Slip, who was seemingly over the factories lies. "Whatever it is, I promise to do my best sir..!" Sunny promised, almost forgetting the pony she saw killed earlier.. Almost. Perhaps if the pay rate was good enough, she could forget completely.

"So, you think you are Innocent?"
*stands up, activates a Screen and played the Scenario, where May got pushed away and then fell into the Machine*
"I knew May long enough. May is not that Stupid, to fall into the Machine by herself. Yes, she was Crazy at Times but not Stupid."
*he sat back down and laughed at last sentence from slip*
"You wanna Free them? Oh dear, you are a Lost Cause. You cant free Anypony here. Its simple: You work here, you stay here, Morons who cant Fly, deserves Death. This Land dosnt need more Pony's who cant Fly and Taking Place for others!"
*with a sigh looked down on the table*
"Anyway... Leave... Im done with you but remember this..."
*looks back at Slip with a grin*
"I have an Eye on you. So... dont play Stupid things. As a Ex-Luna Guard, i know how to Kill Pony's Fast and Quick!"
*he then looks at Sunny*
"Sunny... i know you work at the Cloud Part. And i have seen you Working, it felt like.. you didnt like it, am i right? Well, lucky for you, in your Informations stands, you worked in a Hospital once. That's good. What would you say, if you work in our Medical Area instead of the Cloud Part?"

It was so strange being in this office.. Seeing Shadow speak to Slip one way, then her another. Sunny felt as if she learned so much about a corporation in one day and what it takes to move up in it. Her ears dipped back and her eyes lowered as Shadow focused on her, commenting on how he noticed she didnt seem to enjoy her job. Her ears perked quickly apon hearing his offer, and her eyes widened. She quickly looked back up, weirdly now.. Drooling? She seemed to like this idea alot, but quickly shook her head to clear her thoughts. "Er uh.. A-are you s-sure sir?.. I-is there any other department i could be in? I-i dont mean to sound ungrateful!.. I-its just.. U-um.. You see-" she trailed off, twitching nervously and fidgiting in her seat. "I.. I..- use to-.. Er.. I have a problem with..- i-i just dont do well-.." Feeling defeated, her shoulders slumped and her wings lowered, slumping to the ground. "Im in recovery.. And i dont think being around strong medicine is.. Good for me..-" the mare sighed, sounding ashamed and deflated. 

Slip trotted away, she didn't hate Sunny, she didn't have enough evidence to know the truth, she needed cold, hard proof, and she was going to use all of this to avenge Merry May.

The pony who never deserved what she got, she wasn't useless, maybe she could secretly rally her old friends from flight school, maybe even Sassaflash. 

And did Shadow even TRULY listen at all, Slip never implied that the mare was stupid, but more so she fell from exhaustion.

"What do you mean with.. Strong Medicine is not good for you?"
*he tought for a While*
"Also, you wouldn't be all alone there. There are 2 other Professional's there, who can Teach you some Things or even Help you. I just tought, you worked in a Hospital and hoped, you will like it there. But if not, its okay, its just an Offer."
*Then he looked at something*
"Also, you dont NEED to work with Medicine. Alone the Fact, taking care of Wounded Workers is good enough."
*he then looked at Sunny again*
"But, about other Departments, which one you had in Mind you wanted to be?"

(edited)

Sunny toyed with the idea of working as a medic pony, but knew deep down it just wouldn't work out. "I have a bit of a.. Dependency on pain killers.. If i even know where they are, i promise you, even with two other ponies around, ill get to them. Its only a matter of time.." She groaned, easing back in her seat. "I wish i didnt like them so much, but i do and theres nothing i can do about it.. Anyway.. Before today i actually really wanted to join the rainbow department but uh..-" she glanced back, as if she could still see Slip exiting the room. "Ive changed my mind on that." Sunny turned back, taking a long sigh. "Yknow.. I really would love to work as a medic pony.. I mean.. If you happened to spot a few pain pills missing.. Im sure a pony had a good reason to take them.. Probably to keep her- their stress levels down.. So they could focus on whats important.. Like work.. And keeping their emotions in check." She was casting out her bait, and prayed shed get a bite, and not completely devoured. "Hypothetical speaking- of course.. Were off the record now, right?" 

(Gunna gts see ya tmmr)

Edited by SunnySkies

*he looked at her, confused*

"So, you have an Pain Pill Addiction? Oh dear... I mean, we got better things for Stresslevels. But sure thing. I can bring you over there if you wish."

*he stood up and walked to the door*

"Come, Bluelight, the Head Doc there, might have a Better Solution for your Stress and such."