Jump to content
Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

LanerVamp

Recommended Posts

☆☆ Some more characters☆☆

Razor Glare

Silver Nova

Bed Bug!!

I hope you love them as much as I do because I MIGHT be brewing up a story for them and my ponysona *wink wink nudge nudge*

20240501_191944.thumb.jpg.3d25e6cb71fb325e2aae39bbb93377b9.jpg20240501_192141.thumb.jpg.36834f2543f1e160102009034f14db39.jpg20240501_192232.thumb.jpg.86f3d1dda2ad8908758edfcefdd04f00.jpg  (pls keep in mind that these r VERY rough drafts of the characters and they may be subject to change!!)

  • Brohoof 5
  • smile 1
  • Excited 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i love how expressive your art is idk how to describe it its just SO COOL!!:pinkie::pinkie:

  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, LanerVamp said:

☆☆ Some more characters☆☆

Razor Glare

Silver Nova

Bed Bug!!

I hope you love them as much as I do because I MIGHT be brewing up a story for them and my ponysona *wink wink nudge nudge*

20240501_191944.thumb.jpg.3d25e6cb71fb325e2aae39bbb93377b9.jpg20240501_192141.thumb.jpg.36834f2543f1e160102009034f14db39.jpg20240501_192232.thumb.jpg.86f3d1dda2ad8908758edfcefdd04f00.jpg  (pls keep in mind that these r VERY rough drafts of the characters and they may be subject to change!!)

These are so beutiful

  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

hmm... tempting to steal this kind of art form hmhmhmhmmmm adapt it and make it my own hmmm......hmmmm:griiin:

I see ur devious ahh scheming over there 😼😼

  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Excited 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2024-05-01 at 9:34 PM, LanerVamp said:

☆☆ Some more characters☆☆

Razor Glare

Silver Nova

Bed Bug!!

I hope you love them as much as I do because I MIGHT be brewing up a story for them and my ponysona *wink wink nudge nudge*

20240501_191944.thumb.jpg.3d25e6cb71fb325e2aae39bbb93377b9.jpg20240501_192141.thumb.jpg.36834f2543f1e160102009034f14db39.jpg20240501_192232.thumb.jpg.86f3d1dda2ad8908758edfcefdd04f00.jpg  (pls keep in mind that these r VERY rough drafts of the characters and they may be subject to change!!)

Your artstyle is so sick! I love it!!! Traditional art is not dead!

The designs are very creative and vivid, I seriously love them!!!! What colours do you imagine for them ?

  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, StardustJessie said:

Your artstyle is so sick! I love it!!! Traditional art is not dead!

The designs are very creative and vivid, I seriously love them!!!! What colours do you imagine for them ?

They're all loosely based off aesthetics actually, same with my ponysona!

RazorGlare: Punk/metalhead

I was thinking lots of bold reds blacks and metalic colors for him.

SilverNova: Gothic

Her main colors would stay black and white with maybe afew hints of royal purple!

BedBug: Goblincore/Fairycore

Lots of earthy browns and fall colors in their design, maybe afew hints of maroon.

And ofc my ponysona is scene/emo

I haven't rlly locked the color pallets down so I still got alot of work to do☆☆

  • smile 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, LunaGirl said:

Interesting :ithastolookpretty:... their is someone evil like me :coolandhip: !

Deep down inside my friend.... Everyones evil....:griiin:

6 hours ago, LanerVamp said:

They're all loosely based off aesthetics actually, same with my ponysona!

RazorGlare: Punk/metalhead

I was thinking lots of bold reds blacks and metalic colors for him.

SilverNova: Gothic

Her main colors would stay black and white with maybe afew hints of royal purple!

BedBug: Goblincore/Fairycore

Lots of earthy browns and fall colors in their design, maybe afew hints of maroon.

And ofc my ponysona is scene/emo

I haven't rlly locked the color pallets down so I still got alot of work to do☆☆

Oh crap the art style also feels familiar with that pony singer on youtube aswell... Who was she again? She likes to swear a lot and her songs about pony is quite dark and out there. Very emo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2024-05-02 at 3:40 AM, Evil Pink One said:

Truly terrifying.... To compete with in an art contest.

True, I hope this is another incentive for you to really work hard in the next contests :ticking:

  • Shocked 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

Deep down inside my friend.... Everyones evil....:griiin:

Oh crap the art style also feels familiar with that pony singer on youtube aswell... Who was she again? She likes to swear a lot and her songs about pony is quite dark and out there. Very emo.

Vylet pony? She writes alot of pony songs and I do enjoy her music :33

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...