returning to the forums, finally e-e

Zennec Fox

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

i've been here before

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

memes lol

hey all, it's Zen.  or Willow.  or Sprout, if you know me from Canterlot Avenue.  i've finally figured out how to sign in to this site again, starting to wonder if the problem was just that i was using Firefox since it worked just fine on Edge.  anyway, not much has changed.  still a Diamond Tiara fan, still love Season 4, still way too obsessed with ponies for my own good, but i have one new thing to report: my favorite G5 pony is Misty Brightdawn.  anyway, glad to be back, hope to post more often here, i'm gonna lie down on my bed and celebrate being able to log in.

• Brohoof 5

Heya! Welcome back to MLP Forums! :ph3ar: I don't remember you from way back when I was active on here but I hope to see more of you around! ^^

• Brohoof 3

yeah, i wasn't all that active back in the day.  i was a shy 16-year-old, after all.  hopefully i can change that this go-around, now that i'm a regular on CA.  roleplaying on Pony Facebook is just like forum posting, right? :P

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

Hello Welcome Back To MLP Forums. I hope your experience here is just as enjoyable as it was before. I too also have just decided  to come back to MLP forums and I have not been around here in years.

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, zenpai said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

i've been here before

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

memes lol

hey all, it's Zen.  or Willow.  or Sprout, if you know me from Canterlot Avenue.  i've finally figured out how to sign in to this site again, starting to wonder if the problem was just that i was using Firefox since it worked just fine on Edge.  anyway, not much has changed.  still a Diamond Tiara fan, still love Season 4, still way too obsessed with ponies for my own good, but i have one new thing to report: my favorite G5 pony is Misty Brightdawn.  anyway, glad to be back, hope to post more often here, i'm gonna lie down on my bed and celebrate being able to log in.

Congrats on loging in? Also someone finally saw the potential of diamond tiara!:manic-laughter:

One of the OP ponies I've known.

• Brohoof 2