May 2024 Art Contest - Results

Trot Shuffle

The results are in for the May 2024 Art Contest! Here are the winning entries, voted on by the community, where the theme was Tourist Traps.

They can be viewed below. :fluttershy:

First place - @Nitobit

Spoiler

tourist trap.png

Second place - @LanerVamp

Spoiler

2024_05_11_0ot_Kleki.png

Honorable mentions -

@ComanderZhabikKlavik

Spoiler

Scanirovan_123_0001.jpg

@Evil Pink One

Spoiler

fb0bf10a-84b1-40c4-b4da-8beab0d98635.png

@Sunny_Skyes

Spoiler

Untitled414_20240504094123.png

@Brony Number 42

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to everyone for participating! :eager:

We are in the process of granting badges to winners, so please stay tuned for that!

In the meantime, consider participating for this month's art contest: Summer Leisure!

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 2
  • Excited 2
  • Party! 3
  • Thanks 1

Uuuuuuh Almost there! Congratulations @LanerVamp for the 2nd place! Voted for you, was so sure that you was going to win :mlp_please:!! 

This one was amazing even though there were less participants, good work to everyone, hope everyone returns for this month's contest, specially Laner :eager:!

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

Moments ago, Rafa Stary said:

Uuuuuuh Almost there! Congratulations @LanerVamp for the 2nd place! Voted for you, was so sure that you was going to win :mlp_please:!! 

This one was amazing even though there were less participants, good work to everyone, hope everyone returns for this month's contest, specially Laner :eager:!

Awww thank uu but i don't blame @Nitobit for winning! Their pic made me laugh and was very clever which is why i voted them Lolll! Im so happy they won!! :D

• smile 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations to the winner! Everyone did an such an amazing work with the pictures! :pinkie:

• smile 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LanerVamp said:

Awww thank uu but i don't blame @Nitobit for winning! Their pic made me laugh and was very clever which is why i voted them Lolll! Im so happy they won!! :D

I thought you would win. I also voted for yours! :kirin:

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Congratulation to every artists! You've all done so good! Especially @Nitobit and @LanerVamp:pinkie:

46 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Congratulations to the winner! Everyone did an such an amazing work with the pictures! :pinkie:

6 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Every participant submitted some awesome work! :eager:

Also congrats to @Nitobit and @LanerVamp! :kirin:

Thank you! :hug_day:

• smile 1
  • Hugs 4