Working on Rikkit suggestions

Rikkit

Was working on my Oc profile pic sketch when I got stuck on hair and horns what would you suggest I was thinking of giving him curly fluffy bangs like I do have a few pony town ideas that convey his fluffy-ness just not sure how to draw his hair or his horns from any point of view 

IMG_1357.png

IMG_1358.png

IMG_1359.png

IMG_1360.png

IMG_1361.png

• Brohoof 1

That looks adorableeee! For curly, fluffy bangs, start with light, loose strokes to capture the texture and volume, then refine the curls to fit the shape you want. For the horns, sketch a few different shapes and angles to see what complements the look best, and think about how they’d curve and fit with the hairstyle.  I'd love to see curlssss <3

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Fredalg said:

That looks adorableeee! For curly, fluffy bangs, start with light, loose strokes to capture the texture and volume, then refine the curls to fit the shape you want. For the horns, sketch a few different shapes and angles to see what complements the look best, and think about how they’d curve and fit with the hairstyle.  I'd love to see curlssss <3

Ahh good idea I'll try it, and to be honest I haven't drawn horns in a long time.