Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School of gifted children

Finesthour

''Embers... If you are going to prank Eris he will DESTROY you. I once made a prank for him in high school, and Two Pencils were shoved up my nose holes for a week.'' Said Splinter as rolling his eyes.

Nimbus cringed at Splinter's remark. He grabbed a couple of his sandwiches and stood up. "I- I think I'll go back to my room, you guys can have the rest."

He walked out of the cafeteria, cautiously avoiding Embers' trap.

((OOC: going to bed, see you guys in about 10 hours))

"Fine, thanks. Do you know what we have today?" She chewed her food slowly and glanced at Sparks. "Hey," she offered, hoping this time Sparks would be more polite.

Is ever buddy in this school hiper active?

embers ask as he looked at lockhart

Well,i cant wait till eris comes in, itll at least give everybuddy a good time

(Eris mouthed off to the teacher, and also embarrassed Sparks and insulted Cosmos, and Cherished tried to talk Clockwork into having sex with her, but he declined saying hed rather wait for the right mare)

(Eris mouthed off to the teacher, and also embarrassed Sparks and insulted Cosmos, and Cherished tried to talk Clockwork into having sex with her, but he declined saying hed rather wait for the right mare)

Oh, thats why i have the perfict thing for him, look at the door you see that?

yeah, its a water bucket, now all we have to wait for is eris

Dissonance nodded, widening her eyes. "Yeah, that guy's crazy," she said with a laugh. "But trust me, gigs can get pretty bad too. I've seen worse."