Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Pony pixel artists, Inquire within

RazzyJam

Is anyone able to make sprites or tile-sets for RPG Maker XP? I would like to make a game, and I have a lot of the mapping and programming done, but it still needs characters, The world is currently quite empty.

Thanks for giving feedback, I can answer any questions you may have :)

I'm not saying yes or no yet, but as a pixel artist I feel I need to at least help you set yourself on a straight path towards success.

Things you should be telling us in the first post: Number of sprites (general number); Size of sprites; What type of game; an example of what you have done already so we know the art style and can work to fit within that; who the characters are; paid or working for free; etc. Things like this are pretty key. Anything more than that is even better.

Not saying I can do anything, but I need some clarification.

Is it a top-down game? A side-scoller? What is it?

What is the art style? Is it Like Sword & Sworcery EP, with long thin people and detailed backgrounds? Or is it a something like Super Mario Bros?

I'm not saying yes or no yet, but as a pixel artist I feel I need to at least help you set yourself on a straight path towards success.

Things you should be telling us in the first post: Number of sprites (general number); Size of sprites; What type of game; an example of what you have done already so we know the art style and can work to fit within that; who the characters are; paid or working for free; etc. Things like this are pretty key. Anything more than that is even better.

the Game is a RPG, what I have already done is programming. Im not an artist, so this area of the forum tends to be a hot spot for me :P Characters? Any and all, But mostly mane 6, Celestia, and NMM. As for pay... well I've never considered this, and I dont really have the means or funds to provide for economic demands of the request, if any even exist.

As for the details of the Sprite, I have a few templates that they need to fit on, I will drop one example here:

Posted Image

Link: http://media.photobucket.com/image/RMXP%20pony%20Sprite/Heart_of_a_Wolf/TwilightSparkleWIP.jpg

Not saying I can do anything, but I need some clarification.

Is it a top-down game? A side-scoller? What is it?

What is the art style? Is it Like Sword & Sworcery EP, with long thin people and detailed backgrounds? Or is it a something like Super Mario Bros?

It is a top down platform