If You Found Out Your Lover Was A Pony......

Mr. Jaguar

Would you still date this person even though they're a pony?  

61 users have voted

1. 1. Would you still date your lover if you found out her or she was a pony?

• Yes, love goes beyond outward physical appearances, and they're fully capable of consent and are highly intelligent just like us, so there's nothing wrong with it
    • No, despite the fact the fact that they can consent and are intelligent like us, it'd be too weird for me.
    • I cant decide.

(edited)

Look everybody listen....

If my lover was pony and stayed only a pony then I would want to be the pony's friend not lover....

If my lover was pony but could turn into a human then I would still date the pony because she is technically human and we could always hide the fact she is also a pony from others and I could still have a pony to myself :3....

Usually I end up liking them in any way for personality over looks even if you don't believe me doesn't mean its not true...

I am really inspired to make a fan fic about this.....I GOT DIBS!!

Edited by Valiant

I have this strange feeling that someone's gonna make a thread simulator of this thread.

Definitely not. I'm sorry but there is an physical aspect to relationships as well and I repulse at the idea of kissing any animal, let alone having sex.

Ya, I think even referring to her as "honey" or "dear" or "sweety" would be too stomach churning for me, and that would probably upset her.

• Brohoof 1

I have this strange feeling that someone's gonna make a thread simulator of this thread.

Damn it...you caught me. I was going to call it. "What if you found out your lover was a pony 2", or "what if your lover was a changeling".

Damn it...you caught me. I was going to call it. "What if you found out your lover was a pony 2", or "what if your lover was a changeling".

I can already hear the super mario music........

If you found out?

I really think I would have noticed if my husband was a quadruped!

Maybe he's a pony who performed a magic spell that gave him human appendages, the ability to walk upright, and to basically look like a human in general :P

Posted Image

Care to elaborate why is that hypocritical?

Of course.

You stated that you love your gf so much, that it didn't matter if she was a pony or human.

But if the same person is in the body of male, then you have an issue.

~

• Brohoof 4

Of course.

You stated that you love your gf so much, that it didn't matter if she was a pony or human.

~

Simple: Because if this GF is a male then she has been lying to me all along.

While my GF often teases me with the idea on how she wasn't the perfect woman and she got many flaws that she wasn't ready enough to show me, I would still love her even if she got maybe cancer or even aids.

But if what she was lying about is her gender, that's taking it too far.

(edited)

~

Ohhhh I get it now! If the girl pony had the body of a male....I would try to see if we could get the original body back but if we can't then I would......have her get a sex change.......:D because wouldn't the person want be a girl again or do some magic thing? But still it is tough question and I hope it would never happen....personally I don't think I could handle and we would just be friends....... Edited by Valiant

Of course I'd give the relationship a go. It's the emotions that matter, not what species the corresponding feelings manifests within. :)

But, if things were to get cloppy, I wonder what the children would look like? :huh:

(edited)

While my GF often teases me with the idea on how she wasn't the perfect woman and she got many flaws that she wasn't ready enough to show me, I would still love her even if she got maybe cancer or even aids.

you would "maybe" still love her if she got cancer or aids...nice guy

and as far as the topic states. I'm pretty sure i would know right off the back if she was a pony. It's not like im gonna wake up one day and she is gonna be like "hey im a pony i had you fooled this whole time" lol ;)

Edited by Scarfy HOOVES

you would "maybe" still love her if she got cancer or aids...nice guy

Nice job putting your words on my mouth, when I clearly said "maybe cancer or aids" not "maybe I would still love her even she got aids"

Posted Image

(edited)

The fact is....

If fluttershy ended up with me and she could turn into human....I would want to be her lover forever....

For some reason I got a really good fan fic idea from this thread going on in my head but it comes out in form of anime....and its the ecchi/romantic comedy kind....

BTW dibs on this idea...

Edited by Valiant

Nice job putting your words on my mouth, when I clearly said "maybe cancer or aids" not "maybe I would still love her even she got aids"

Posted Image

lol i knew what you where saying i was jsut messing with you ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Lying about her gender is worse than lying about her species? I think the species is more important...honestly.

Edited by Hayzelestia
  • Brohoof 2

Lying about her gender is worse than lying about her species? I think the species is more important...honestly.

I guess we got different standards about lies and deceit Posted Image

Bear in mind, this relationship would be purely romantic, nothing sexual.

Dunno, judging from past relationships, this isn't true.

Still, I'd be pretty stoked, honestly. This would imply a portal, and a way to Equestria.

I guess we got different standards about lies and deceit Posted Image

It is still lying....you are more concerned about your lover lying about her gender than her species. I think the fact my lover isn't human is a bigger issue than her being male.

• Brohoof 1

It is still lying....you are more concerned about your lover lying about her gender than her species. I think the fact my lover isn't human is a bigger issue than her being male.

Does it matter if your lover has the option to be human?

Does it matter if your lover has the option to be human?

In one way no, but in many others yes. I am just pointing out that what I explained still means she lied regardless of her gender.

• Brohoof 2

but if she lied to you about being a pony then it's alright? ~