Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If You Found Out Your Lover Was A Pony......

Mr. Jaguar

Would you still date this person even though they're a pony?  

61 users have voted

1. 1. Would you still date your lover if you found out her or she was a pony?

• Yes, love goes beyond outward physical appearances, and they're fully capable of consent and are highly intelligent just like us, so there's nothing wrong with it
    • No, despite the fact the fact that they can consent and are intelligent like us, it'd be too weird for me.
    • I cant decide.

if it was just lust then you wouldn't really be "datng" them then would you? not from a romantic standpoint anyway...

Ive dated a few people out of lust. Romance isnt everything.

Ive dated a few people out of lust. Romance isnt everything.

It helps though...I've only dated one person out of lust and it only lasted a week....just saying to each their own though it's a free country website!

I want to know why someone would be internet dating in the first place.....

I dunno, some people do it. I edited my post to add another possibility, that you were seeing each other in person, but they were magically transformed into a human whenever you were together. Also, where did the poll go?

Personally, I can only see it being fun to have a pony for a lover :)

I dunno, some people do it. I edited my post to add another possibility, that you were seeing each other in person, but they were magically transformed into a human whenever you were together. Also, where did the poll go?

I think I ate it sorry :blush:
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Posted Image

NO! don't cry Fluttershy please!!! don't cry!!! It hurts me too much.... :(

*UPDATE* I didn't eat it! It has been stolen by somepony!!!!! We must find them and force them to eat their own face as punishment!!!! PLEASE DON'T CRY FLUTTERSHY!!!!!

Edited by Red

It helps though...I've only dated one person out of lust and it only lasted a week....just saying to each their own though it's a free country website!

Thats kind of the whole point of a lust relationship to be short and sweet.

(edited)

Thats kind of the whole point of a lust relationship to be short and sweet.

But, there's no love......only lust....there's nothing there to enjoy (in my opinion) Edited by Red

Ponies live in such a happy, magical world though. If they combined that with our world? That would corrupt theirs. I know you're saying that as if it just happens, but I don't know how things would work out between the two of us.

Well if to say we do get along and just live among each other. Then I suppose I couldn't say no because I would be putting someone down based on appearances. On the other hand I may say no if I ever wanted to have children. I also wouldn't want someone I love to get hurt because I want to be with them, because people/ponies in that world would discriminate against that kind of relationship.

Or they would corrupt ours!
  • Brohoof 1

But, there's no love......only lust....there's nothing there to enjoy (in my opinion)

Well there is one thing to enjoy and thats the only reason I have those type of relationships

Well there is one thing to enjoy and thats the only reason I have those type of relationships

You have a point there, I've been taught by my church and my parents that you date someone to get to know them better and see if there's anything romantic between you two...that's just my beliefs though please don't think that I'm trying to impose them on you.

If it would be as you said, that humans and equestrians live amongst each other normally, then ponies in itself would not be a strange thing.

If I happened to find someone online that I liked enough to call it love, and this person said they were human like myself but turned out to be a pony. Well, first of all I would ask why this pony chose to impersonate a human for this and after listening closely to why, I would probably not mind the fact at all.

In a romantic relationship between two sapient beings, if love is involved, does it matter if it is a human, pony, griffon, dragon or anything else you could imagine? Why should these feelings you have discovered for someone change just because they're not physically as you imagined?

It's the personality you should love, not the body.

In my personal case, I would probably prefer the fact that they were ponies xD

• Brohoof 2

I wouldn't be too happy about that. To be in a relationship with a pony, an animal, would make no sense in my books. No matter who it was, no matter how much we connected, no matter how much she liked me. Big no-no for me, period.

Edit!: Another possibility, probably more believable, is that you and the pony were seeing each other in real life, going on dates and such, but he or she was magically transformed into a human whenever you were together.

Okay, that's just ridiculous if you think about it. IF she magically transforms from a pony, their original form, to a human, it would still be dating a pony. And as I've said before, I'm not doin' that.

I wouldn't be too happy about that. To be in a relationship with a pony, an animal, would make no sense in my books. No matter who it was, no matter how much we connected, no matter how much she liked me. Big no-no for me, period.

Okay, that's just ridiculous if you think about it. IF she magically transforms from a pony, their original form, to a human, it would still be dating a pony. And as I've said before, I'm not doin' that.

What I meant was he or she was masquerading as a human when you got together, than at a certain point in the relationship (say a month or 2) revealed that he or she is a pony.

Sometimes I worry about some people on this forum...

When you have as much free time on your hands as I do, your mind tends to........wander to very, very, oh so very strange places.

What I meant was he or she was masquerading as a human when you got together, than at a certain point in the relationship (say a month or 2) revealed that he or she is a pony.

Again, I still wouldn't be up for it/be very happy about the situation.

Again, I still wouldn't be up for it/be very happy about the situation.

Ya I get that, they did lie to you about what they were for the entire relationship, and they're an animal, sentient, but still. I would be able to get over it and stay with her, but it would have to be completely platonic.

I think I'd be a bit miffed to find out she lied to me. Otherwise I'd have no problems with it because Equestrian ponies, as opposed to real life horses, are attractive and intelligent. Technically a physical relationship would be bestiality but I don't really care.

Since I haven't met any girl in the last months with whom I could imagine anything romantic, but had a few romantic(not sexual) pony-dreams on the other hand it would be more weird for me to date a human girl at the moment ^_^

So if I were in this situation I just would wish I were a pony too.

• Brohoof 1