Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First post :3

Jenson

OH HEEEEEY

Heeeloo, my Name is Liam and I am quite obviously a Brony. I have watched the show for around, hmm, six months maybe. I started watching it and fell in love. I downloaded every episode and watched them in two days. After the first episode I though that Rarity was my favorite, however, after two or three episodes I realized that I love Fluttershy and she has been my love ever since.

As far as my 'Brony-ness' goes I have a fair few toys, my phone wallpaper is Fluttershy, my computer's wallpaper is Equestria and there are a few photos on my wall of everypony. I am a reasonably open Brony, most of the people at my school know that I love My Little Pony because I am constantly drawing them and my bag has Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Rarity.

I will probably wrap it up there for now, but I have join to make some friends and build confidence because I am VERY shy. So please feel free to have a chat with me. I hope to stay on these forums for a long period of time. :)

• Brohoof 4

Hiiii!~

Glad to see you on the forums! Just sayin' that random Omegle chat of ours was one of two decent conversations I've ever had on there. I go on from time to time just for my own amusement, mostly, never really expect to get any proper conversations going ;)

Welcome to our humble little forums, and I hope you have a grand time with us here! :D

PS: Yay!~

Nice intro, and welcome to the board :3 Hope you enjoy yourself.

Thank you, I think I will.

Hey there, Jenson, and welcome to the forums. I hope you'll have a nice time here :wub:

Anything you want to know ? Feel free to ask ! :)

Just one question, this may sound silly. But, what sort of things do people post on the forums?

Hiiii!~

Glad to see you on the forums! Just sayin' that random Omegle chat of ours was one of two decent conversations I've ever had on there. I go on from time to time just for my own amusement, mostly, never really expect to get any proper conversations going ;)

Welcome to our humble little forums, and I hope you have a grand time with us here! :D

PS: Yay!~

I am very happy that we had our little Omegle sesh, I can see us becoming good friends :)

Welcome, dear brony, to the forums :D I hope you enjoy it here~!

I be Flutter Pony, but you may call me Flutter Pony x3 (Or just Flutter)

I'll be ever so glad to assist you in ANYTHING you wish :3 Feel free to message me anytime~