Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Aftermath OOC

Chickey

Kinda need you back in here bro...

Thunder flew towards the train after coming from the Hospital and looked at Plague. "Who should I shoot at," he asked

WHOAH whoah whoah! Do you remember where we left off...?

I'm kidding.

Okay, but we still need to pick up where we left off... I don't think Shadow's on though.

Honestly, I just need to know how big that explosion is going to be.

Okay, but we still need to pick up where we left off... I don't think Shadow's on though.

Honestly, I just need to know how big that explosion is going to be.

Not too big.

(edited)

Sorry guys, i was playing Max payne 3 xD

I don't think i can rp mainly because i have to go to bed now though :P

G'night, but i'll be on tomorrow.

Edited by Shadow Cloud

Okay so Thunder and Draw are in the hospital and I think it would be a good place to put Nurse Redheart if you want. Not sure how you feel about that though considering this would be the first non-OC introduced in the story.

...I like Nurse Redheart....

Okay so Thunder and Draw are in the hospital and I think it would be a good place to put Nurse Redheart if you want. Not sure how you feel about that though considering this would be the first non-OC introduced in the story.

...I like Nurse Redheart....

Trixie is my waifu but you don't see me asking her to be in.

Vladimir from League of Legends....

"Then I will show you what it can do," Jack said calmly. He focused his remaining strength to his horn. It glowed green and beams of energy mixed with the blood. The blood chipped away and green light turned red. Jack closed his eyes for a moment. When he opened them, they were completely blood red. The puddle of blood bellow him boiled and slowly lifted off the ground, forming a floating blob of blood the size of a pony's hoof.

(edited)

Blood magic from Dragon Age

Vladimir does the same exact thing xD Edited by Shadow Cloud

Scipio smirked at Clock's comment as he turned back into Plague.

"Buck off? Sure, whatever you say Al Capone," he snarled as he turned around. Immediately Plague kicked him hard in the face with his two back hooves. However, he had also punctured Clock's body with a set of spikes he produced when he kicked him. He had injected the pony with a lysogenic virus, causing the degrading of Clock's internal organs (which would hurt like hell) as well as affecting his brain activity, making him a bit less coordinated.

"Choose your words carefully next time you bitch," Plague spat.

That was kind of godmodding since he didn't get a chance to react.

Heads up, if you keep ignoring Jack he's literally going to kill you, clocks. He isn't going by police rules right now.

The pegasus twin swooped down and went to kick Jack's head from behind in the air while he wasn't paying attention or looking.

The Unicorn twin had grabbed Clocks with Magic and started to drag him away.

Clock's on the other hand, had cringed up into a ball grabbing his stomach painfully.

you can't change your post like that, come on, change it to what you had before I replied, it's only fair.

Heads up, if you keep ignoring Jack he's literally going to kill you, clocks. He isn't going by police rules right now.

you can't change your post like that, come on, change it to what you had before I replied, it's only fair.

It makes no difference though.

He either stabbed at him while he was being dragged away,

Or stabbed at him on the ground.

(edited)

how do you cut through a liquid?

You made it into a sheet.

Even if it was fully liquid, a slash would disperse it.

Edited by Shadow Cloud