Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Soul Eater

Finesthour

Kekashu cackled as he stared at the crippled lying figure of his nephew. The puppetmaster climbed into the hole and picked up Keshamarus limp body. But then he realized something. He realized something. He realized to late and Keshamarus dagger thrust into Kekashus wooden chest. He should have known. An explosion of that magnitude would have blown Keshamarus body to bits. "There you are bosss." One of the snakes said. They had protected his body from the blast. Keshamaru laughed and looked into kekashus eyes. "Game ov-" He coughed up blood and turned around. The knife of the assasin puppet was stuck in his back. "No. You lose." Kekashu said as Keshamaru fell to the ground.

Seth finally got to the crater to see Keshumaru on the ground the puppet and the wooden man "What?" He kept his distance but made eye contact with the wooden man "What are you doing here?" He said keeping his guard up at all time in case he was after him as well

Tobi followed seth out with breech in Witch Hunter. Tobi saw Kekashu and Tobi charged him. He kicked him in the face with his wavelength and electricity. "Wavelength Kick!" He then jumped back and shot a couple witch hunters at him. "Seth! Turn Oni into a gun! We've gotta stay ranged!" He said fairly frantic.

Seth just looked at Tobi and just stood his ground "No nothing is gonna work at the moment it doesn't matter he's after Oni anyway I think that's why he's here or just to eat more souls" he didn't want to fight him this close to the city if he missed Seth and it hit the city thousands would die

"WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON?!?!" He said. Clearly pissed at the moment. "Breech, we gotta go into Dual Katar mode (Lightning Glove. Been playing soul caliber lately and that is what Voldo's weapon is called. Jamadhar Katars :3) even if it hurts. We need to take him out. Seth isnt doing shit." He said through their resonance. "SETH! If you don't kill him EVERYONE will die. He is just looking to take out lord death and show up Asura." And my parents. He thought. He and breech resonated higher than ever before. He saw breech go into Hammerfist, then the hammerfist became smaller, and he felt his wavelength become more compact. Almost like they where like his Gauntlet blades. He looked down and saw a black leather glove on his arm with the letter K on the top. Then he saw his wavelength blades slip onto his fingers and meld into the Leather. He the same happened to his other hand. And finally he shot lightning into the 2 blades. "OHOHOHOHO YEA!" He ran up and charged the Kishin and bashed into it. He sliced and diced at him and if any puppets or anything came within 12 feet of him it was disintegrated by the electricity around it. He liked his and breeches new form.

-----------------------------------------------

While he changed into the glove, he though it became completely pointless. Just a glove?! This is pointless and is letting me down! Breech thought. Then he felt his meisters powerful wavelength. Then his lightning and felt the leather from his glove form meld with Tobi's Black wavelength Lightning. He also felt the same thing on his meisters other hand. Dual Katars?!?! Then his meister said the same thing he was thinking. "OHOHOHOHO YEA!" And felt a 12 foot shield of lightning...No...Not just lightning...But his meisters soul. He had a feeling the Kishin didn't stand a chance. His meister shouldn't need his help for the rest of the fight. He went into the trance and kept his meisters parents off.

Kekashu smiled and pulled his hand up. Keshamarus body shot out of the ground and kicked Tobi back. He shot an arrow and watched it explode sending a crater between Tobi and Seth. "Hahaha!!! I pull the strings!" Kekashus aid as he showed his hands. They had strings attached to them and they led to Keshamaru. He summoned more puppets and laughed as they all appeared. There were thousands a whole army. "You have no chance. My puppets are made from the earth itself. You can break as many as you want but in the end, you will tire and slow." He raised his arm about to order the attack but felt the presence of a strange soul. "What the hell?!" He said as he noticed the giant arrow flyng at his neck. He stepped back just in time to see Medusa, Free, Erica, and Crona standing opposite him. "Lets see how you do agains all eight of us. Keshamaru and Sula are part of our family now, If anyone is going to manipulate and control them." She pulled the arrow out and held it like a sword over her shoulder. "Its going to be me."

Keshamaru and Sula stood in the desert. But there was something wrong. The sky was changing from night to day to quickly. It was morning and then in ten seconds it was midnight, then morning again. "Im scared..." Sula said as she looked around. Keshamaru saw people, seven people standing wearing long cloaks. "Hey where are we? What happened!?" He yelled. "You are insside."

One hissed. Keshamaru saw its eyes and sure enough they were the eyes of a snake. "We are healing your body but in order for it to work you two must achieve perfect resonance!" It hissed Keshamaru turned to Sula and looked at her wondering what a perfect resonance was.

Seth cluched his fist "There faimly to him?" After all they had done Seth was only a freind it tore at him he turned away not wanting apart "I hate this I hate" he started to walk away rage filling his body "Cracky are we?" Oni said in a harse joking matter "I may have to calm you down" Seth fell to the ground and lay there he had walked through the dessert and was far away from the battle that was about to start

Tobi didnt have a scratch. His and Breech's resonance was too high. He just walked over to Kekashu slowly and once he got into jumping distance, he jumped up and kicked in in the face. "LIGHTNING STRIKE!" A bolt of lightning shot down and shocked him in the face. He sliced him fight in his chest and kicked him back. "Ya know what. I should join you guys. All the people at the academy

are weak and dont want any part in fighting a kishin." He looked at Seth. He should chase him down right now and slam him into the dirt.

And thats what he dead. "YOU WANT THIS CITY TO BE SAFE, THEN FIGHT! WHY ARE YOU HERE AT THE DWMA IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO KILL A KISHIN! THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU TRAIN TO KEEP THE CITY AND WORLD SAFE!" He kicked him into the wall and sent a jolt of electricity running into his brain, trying to get him to see what is going on.[666 Chars xD

Seth awoke with tigers eyes and slammed Tobi into the wall and contiued to slam his head "Who's weak now?!" He had a bone chilling voice he stopped "You've been a pain in the ass since day one!" He kneed him "I always hated you now get out of my site you ugly worm" he walked away with his hands in his pockets

He charged him, eyes full of electric energy. He jumped up, kicked him in the face and sliced upward and kicked him. "Wavelength Kick!" He was full of rage. The first day he was a dick. But he matured and got nicer. It was time for him to grow up (HINT) he kicked him into death city, and charged the Kishin again

(Uh no) Seth grabbed his foot and stared at him with his new tiger eyes "I'm done with you Tobi I'm just done" he took off his hood to revile his now white hair "I never liked you but Seth thought you were ok" he smiled showing fang like teeth "Get ready dirt bag" he let go and backed away

as the two clashed something dazzy approched the field with a loud static sound (couse of all the electricity that has been gathered in the air from Tobi) ¨thought i would let you have all the fun¨ Leo said with his normal tone as he got the mask on and approched the kishin ¨a kishin of such a high rank but still so weak... its pathetic¨ Leo said with a cool tone even if he was still at such a low experience but strong enough to keep his Wavelength blocks to even destroy resonances by forcing them out with more pain that a human being would even be able to even have a little of (Training meditating blocking all the stuff he uses are hand combat NO ranged :D oh btw i will soon do a Past scene when he get along with the others he still thinks them as weaklings and rivals he sure just think some of them are weaklings not seth but Sula Kesh etc.)

Keshamaru was nevous. "Whats wrong here... What have you done to my head!" He asked angry. "Thisss is the result of your injury. It was Very serious and healing it is rissky." Keshamaru whipped his head around. "How rissky? What is happeneing!" The snake hissed and turnred to his friend. "Your mind can't handle the rapid healing, if you can reach the resonance you should be able to withstand it without your brain melting." Keshamaru gritted his teeth and turned to Sula, "Lets do it... Soul resonanace!"

Kekashu laughed at Tobis weak power. He rushed over to Tobi and Seth and grabbed them both crushing them with his hands.

"Stupid boy! Electricity flows down wood." He raised his foot and kicked Tobi in the stomach using his own lightning to shock him. He kicked him over and over. "As for you..." He raised a knife to Onis throat, "Die..." Medusa intercepted and sliced Kekashus hand off.

"Oni behind me! Use your fire to attack the army, I will deal with the Kishin." Kekashu laughed and tried to follow Seth. "Vector arrow!" Medusa sent him back and picked up Tobi, "You leave too. Your injured, Go!" She tossed him behind her and focused on Kekashu.

Oni laughed "I don't take orders from you ill do what I want" just as he said this puppets appered he growled "Only this once you stupid snake!" He started to burn through puppet after puppet for as long as he could it seemed as they wouldn't stop coming "Man does he want a pet tiger this bad?" He joked

"No, I can handle it. I have been training for this and I wont let my-Ergh!" He said. His resonance level (It was over 9000 XD) was biting him in the ass. "Let my resonance go to waste" He said as he got his shit together. "This is the first time me and breech have resonated this high. I wont let it go to hell. I'll help you take out the kishin. I'll keep him occupied, since you're mid ranged." He said, most of it while wincing. He charged the kishin almost so fast that you couldnt see him and matched his wavelength(From my lessons from stein a second ago) . "Well how to you like this! A good enough lightning strike will set wood on fire!" He said. He jumped up, sliced his other hand off, kicked him in the face with his wavelength and while in mid air (I assume hes about 12 feet tall, so thats why I'd jumping) he spin kicked him and send a lightning strike down at him Thor style. Then he punched him in the face with his wavelength again. "Wavelength brarrage!" He said. Nice name. Especially for an improvised name. After the punched he set him on fire again and flipped and kicked him in the chin, all while in mid air. "10 seconds flat" (Sorry. I had to :3).

------------------

"So I see our sons adorable friend is back" She punched his cheek and made a kissy face. He smacked her hand away. "I'm here to keep you from interupting Tobi. Not to chat." He summoned whatever Tobi's current weapon was. "Aw yea!" He said. He charged his partners parents, only to get a couple of gashes on them and get slapped back like a rag doll. "Damnit!" He mumbled. He kept it up for several minutes.

"No, I can handle it. I have been training for this and I wont let my-Ergh!" He said. His resonance level (It was over 9000 XD) was biting him in the ass. "Let my resonance go to waste" He said as he got his shit together. "This is the first time me and breech have resonated this high. I wont let it go to hell. I'll help you take out the kishin. I'll keep him occupied, since you're mid ranged." He said, most of it while wincing. He charged the kishin almost so fast that you couldnt see him and matched his wavelength(From my lessons from stein a second ago) . "Well how to you like this! A good enough lightning strike will set wood on fire!" He said. He jumped up, sliced his other hand off, kicked him in the face with his wavelength and while in mid air (I assume hes about 12 feet tall, so thats why I'd jumping) he spin kicked him and send a lightning strike down at him Thor style. Then he punched him in the face with his wavelength again. "Wavelength brarrage!" He said. Nice name. Especially for an improvised name. After the punched he set him on fire again and flipped and kicked him in the chin, all while in mid air. "10 seconds flat" (Sorry. I had to :3).

------------------

"So I see our sons adorable friend is back" She punched his cheek and made a kissy face. He smacked her hand away. "I'm here to keep you from interupting Tobi. Not to chat." He summoned whatever Tobi's current weapon was. "Aw yea!" He said. He charged his partners parents, only to get a couple of gashes on them and get slapped back like a rag doll. "Damnit!" He mumbled. He kept it up for several minutes.

¨ignoring me ey?¨ he said with his stance ready ¨that will be your last mistake...¨ Leo entered the combat ¨Weapon dematralize¨ he said (lol yes he said that plus its just a combo) as his hand transformed into a wavy sword he sliced in the air and it became more unstable ¨lets see how you take this¨ Leo yelled in a demonic language his eyes has been turned to nine tailed fox eyes (its a nine tailed fox shadow in it plus hes much faster stronger but its just a part of his combat eyes so dont be afraid he can only use it sometimes!) he rushed to the kishin landed hit after hit after hit after hit with precise aim speed and power to even push the kishin back atleast 1 cm per strike.

"Erm, Rolle. He's burning. He lost his hands. His chest has several gashes, and medusa beat him up pretty badly." He said. He was just standing there ignoring the puppets being obliterated around him. This wavelength wasnt going to last much longer, so Kekashu better HAVE DIED by now. Otherwise he'd have to catch up with seth.

(uhmmmmmmmm plz dont talk to me from the character you would more like talk to Leo not me plus nobody stated him being dead that is a fact so please look through out the posts and get a more clear point of view) Leo had finished the kicking and a red aura surrounded him as he faster then anyone could possible hear or see appear behind Tobi ¨thought you were a champion.. ey, well im gonna prove you WRONG¨ as he finished it his tone got ever darker (yay point of view going back in past) Leo knew since past that his place was to become an assassin to kill he just didnt want it but he still wanted to make his name worthy again from losing THAT battle... he kicked Tobi up in the air without him have a chance of resistance (not op its a set back here) as he pounded him more and more hurted he began to tear his body apart he began to get blood flowing from his arms as he finished with a punch that could destroy a mountain.

Kekashu laughed louder and louder. He used his broken wrist to push his arm into his wooden chest and pulled out a soul. HIS soul. He threw it to another puppet and the puppet devoured it. It fell to the ground and let out a shriek as his wooden body turned into Kekashus. "Nice try... But unfortunately!!" He charged Tobi grabbed Breechs glove and crushed it with his fist. He watched as blood dripped from out of the glove he had severly broken Tobis hand. "The difference between me and you boy..." He flexed his other hand that had'nt been destroyed by crushing Tobis. "I can spare a few limbs!"

Keshamaru felt his whole body go weightless as he and Sula resonated. He felt power beyond anything else and he laughed in the middle. Sula was just as excited and within three minutes both of them were in a different desert. Keshamarus hair was glowing bright white and Sulas regular bow mode had transformed into a crossbow with angel wings for recurve. "The heavenly arm..." Kekashu said as he dropped Tobi and looked towards Keshamaru. "Now boy what is this!" He sent a large puppet to attack Keshamaru and was stunned to see it drop dead the second it had appeared. Keshamaru still had his aim locked on Kekashu but a white arrow was planted in the puppets forehead. "That speed! Thant not humanly possible..." Kekashu thought worried. Medusa was a ways away she had been wounded and coughed up a bit of black blood. "M'lady you must leave here! Crona and I will take your place!" Medusa coughed some more. "Its.... Just a flesh wound." She choked out before collapsing. Free turned to Crona, "go on! help Keshamaru!"

Oni lauged "The boys gone and dyed his hair how cute!" He walked past madusea and free he was heading out he had no point in the this battle anymore "And next time we meet snake things will be a lot different... A lot" he colapsed his hair changed to black and it was Seth once more "Uh what happened?" He said rubbing his head and looking at the battle

He winced and clutched his hand. "AGH!" He said. after a couple minutes of bleeding and sucking up the pain, he passed out.

----

He woke up in the same room as breech. His hand was healed. ".....Wut?" He said. Confused. He saw his parents, and breech on the ground knocked out. "You..." He said. "I'll kill you!" Ye said. He charged them, but when he got within 3 feet he was electricuted. "Ah ah aaah..." His mom said. "Do we got to ground you?" She gave him a smile. "Cut that bullshit out, mom" "Watch your mouth, Tobi! We do NOT want to ground you!" She said. "What do you want with me. You stay undercover for 17 years, and all then all the sudden, you try to take over my body?!?!?!" He said. He slapped her. Then his father came out of nowhere slapped him and he went flying into a wall He was knocked out aswell. (Inception bitch!)

• 2 weeks later...

¨You wont win¨ Leo said as his eyes got back to normal and an aura started emitatating around him it formed into a fox around him, His eyes changed to Serpent eyes he grew horns as he said ¨Demon Transform¨ (its a kind of self resonance he can make by splitting his soul into two parts like fire and ice ask me how he do it i give you the simple version) he was now so fast not even Zonic field could be faster he rushed to kekashu's new body to start punching it with fire and lightning, ¨I wont let you win!¨ Leo said as he started to bleed from most of his body. (down effects from speed and lightning)

Keshamaru attacked with his heavenly bow sending it through Kekashus body. The soul jumped out and went into another.

"Come on Leo! Lets rip em all apart!" Keshamarus yelled as he let another arrow fly piercing Kekashus new body. It exploded and the soul jumped again. "The soul seems to be getting bigger each time it moves bodies..." He looked in awe as the new puppet it overtook grew bigger and noted that vains were appearing on its arms. "What!?" It hit Keshamaru sneding him sprawiling into the sand. Then it turned to face Leo. "Fools. Every time I switch body my wavelength grows more powerful. I devour the kishin soul of the puppet I am overshadowing which in turn provides me with more POWER!!!" It laughed manically.

¨Then i need to rip your soul APART¨ Leo said as his form got even more unstable ¨ENERGY RELEASE¨ (as he can block he can store different amount of Wavelength or other sources of power he simple have been storing his own power so now FULL POWAH plus more) Leo knew it was risky that he would blow up but it was worth that risk to stop... this monster ¨I will destroy you now and forever¨ Leo yelled as he faster than his regular speed appeared behind Kekashu to use the zonic punches (zonic punches are pressure points + zonic zone dangerous for both) ¨Die! You piece of...¨ Leo said as his form slowly crumbled apart ¨Cant f-fight anymore¨ Leo said as he fell down on the sand.

Tobi woke up, seeing Leo being a maniac tearing stuff up. He and breech resonated to Hammerfist. They where dying, while in their max resonation. Tobi charged the Kishin. He jumped up, and punched right through it in the chest, He electricuted him, targeting his soul and sent down a lightning strike. Then, he kicked it into the ground and started attacking other puppets. ((THis RP is dead :l))