Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Soul Eater

Finesthour

Leo stood up again with a faint smile he looked Kekashu right in the eyes ¨this is the last thing you see...¨ he said with a sadned tone as he got a needle sticked it into his arm and zoned into kekashus chest sending the needle right into his soul ¨SOUL ACCUPUNCTURE¨ he said as it hit his soul ¨you wont move now¨ Leo coughed up some blood after finishing the sentence Kekashu felt alot of punches in his soul like if the kishin broke free trying to kill him.

Kekashus soul split in two and crumbled to the ground. The puppet stopped and Keshamaru looked up.

"Is it... over?" His question was answered as he felt a tremble in the ground. Suddenly knives shot out of the ground and surrounded them. He looked up and saw that the soul was reforming. "Children... You cant kill a soul." Keshamaru looked at the knives and gasped. In each one was his uncles reflection. "A soul can only be absorbed... Never broken." Keshamaru watched a puppet rise up and rip its own soul out putting bits of Kekashus soul in itself. Keshamru kicked its head and stopped it from continuing. But now the soul bits werent like pieces they were liquid coming together and they kept growing. "No... Keshamaru turned and screamed as one of the knives pierced his chest. He fell and tryed to run but the knives had formed a dome around him. He saw strings all over them.

"Its just a puppet... But what kind of puppet is this?" He yanked the knife out and ducked as another whistled over his head.

((OOC: Dusk, your hand is still crushed also it hasnt died its just a bit slower, we;re still posting right?))

(I can still slip a glove on, and swing my arm) He stood there. He saw Keshamaru practically dead, and Kekashu coming back together. He had to do it. Everyone else is surpassing him and doing damage. He is just poking him. "Breech. I've never shown you this, but keep me conscious." He said. He took off his shirts, revealing a strange simbol thats green. Not the one his parents sealed him with, but another one. A magical birthmark. "Everyone! Leave, now! Otherwise, you will all die. I need to take out this Kishin and a massive burden. But it will kill me in the process" he said. He took breech off his right hand. The one that was crushed. He put a blood ritual type circle around him, and focused his soul to the green magical birthmark. He started to glow. ((I'm going to die but come back later I think. I'm gonna think about it))

A knife flew at Tobi and Keshamaru saw it almost in slow motion. He dragged himself off the ground and stood in the way, he felt the large blade pierce his chest and he saw as blood gushed from the wound. It had hit something vital and he coughed up blood falling to the ground. "Keshamaru NO!!" Sula came out of dagger mode and handled the knife. Medusa ran up and gasped. "It struck an artery in his chest... Oh no..." She felt around but she didnt have the supplies to heal him. "Will he be okay!? Please!?" Medusa bit her lip and shook her head. "Im afraid he has less than ten minutes before he is beyond my help. Not even the snakes can heal him this quickly..."

Sula cried and watched as Keshamarus hair stopped glowing white and turned its normal dull white. "Sula... Dont cry...!" He couched up more blood which settled itself in his hair. "Oh man... This sucks, Seth... Where is Seth? I want to say goodby-" He coughed and fell backwards. Medusa pushed everyone back. "His heart is pumpin to much bllod to the wound! Damnit!" Keshamaru gained back a bit of life and said finally. "I die a member of the snake. Seth, forgive me. In the begging it was to save you but... It grew on me..." He smiled and looked back at Sula. "Hey if this is the end take care of Kekoshi... He;s gonna need it... And Sula if this is the end I want you to know I L-" He coughed and his head fell back. "Thats it. Ten minutes. Otherwise he's a dead man..." Medusa had a hard look on her face like she was hiding something. "How sad.. My little nephew died for that pitiful worm. Oh well." The knives dissapeared int the earth and the voice grew quieter. "How do you plan to kill me if I dont even exist...?" Kekashus voice echoed he had no body. Not anymore.

((Keshamaru might die. Not sure... Probably not also Dusk if you still wanna die there are about a thousand puppets about to attack us... Just saiyan.))

Seth was back to his sences and came over to every one else "..." He stared at Keshumaru "He's..." He could say anything he wasn't sure what to fell ether he had hated him at first and he was sure he didn't anymore he looked at kekashus "You happy?" He said with a cold tome that could chill anyone "You happy?" He repeated as he walked alittle closer "Your can ass" he said inching closer until he was face to face "Drop dead in a hole"

His eyes whent from black to red, and his pupils became verticle slits, like a cats. He said in a tone different from how he normally speaks. "Ahhh." He said. "He finally let us take over his body. Now, lets go team up with Keka- AGH" He said, His parents have taken over his body, but tobi could still keep them on track. "Fine, bratty son. We will save your friends." He charged Kekashu. He punched his puppet in the face and it disintegrated, and his soul kept moving bodies and Tobi kept ahnialating the puppets. After about 10 minutes, He got smart. He could see Kekashu's soul moving. Tobi disintegrated another body of his and snatched the soul. It was about as big as his head. "Now, Tobi, could we own your body now?" Tobi came back. "NO!" He said. He regained control and threw the soul to Sula. "SULA. EAT. NOW!" He said. His skin started to burn up. He had tears in his eyes and looked at all the friends he's made, his enemies, and his allies. "Goodbye" He said to everyone. His body blew up in flame and all that was left of him was his soul.

The soul burnt Sulas hand. It was to powerful for just one weapon to devour. Esspecially with her wavelength going crazy, after Keshamarus death. She dropped the soul and turned around. "No... I cant beleive this..." The soul smiled at her and she tried to eat it but it attacked her with its wavelength. "I cant! Damnit!" She cried tears as Medusa was working on Keshamarus wound. She was talking to the snakes inside him. "How is his subconcious!?" The snakes paused and then said weakly. "There is no response...." They were dying as well as Keshamaru. "Seth, go get Professor Stein! This... I cant do it alone." Free came up and picked up Keshamarus body. "What about the soul of Tobi? It is human." Medusa picked it up and stuck it into her bag. "This soul will go to lord Death."

((I'll come back to Death City after about a week or so)) Tobi looked around. Where was he? Who was he? He went to the nearest person. "Do you know who I am? I've got a case of amnesia, apparently." "F*ck off, kid. And get some better clothes on!" "STUPID STREET RATS" The man said, under his beath. "Oh Kay......~" He said, confused.

Seth just nodded and begin a jog that turned into full burst sprint. He ran throw crowds of people shoveing them out of the why. By the time he got to the academy he was out of breath. He made it to steins class room and lord death. After 30 minutes he was back with the other two

¨That kishin wasnt that hard... for being s-ranked¨ Leo said while his body had recovered after using all those blood bearing techniques of his even the rip off ones like the lightning and fire that was from Tobi Seth Oni he just didnt show that he could somehow duplicate others techniques (even magic :o since his eyes do actully recreate the attack stronger or weaker never know)

Sula stopped crying and turned to Leo her knife hand at his throat in lees than a second. "Thats because all you did was dance around. What did you actually accomplish besides almost killing yourself. Tobi died taking a thousnad puppets down with him, Keshamaru died saving him. And you? Why are you even here, I should slit your throat now and save someone else the troub-" Medusa hushed her and yelled through gritted teeth. "Leave him. He is not our first priority. You, you can travel through space. Go bring lord death and tell him to pursue the kishins soul." She huffed she couldnt beleive she had to treat these two like children at a time like this.

(OOC ok lets say Seth gets stein and i Death then?) ¨i dont take orders from a weirdo but your still right that i should get him¨ He said as he apperead (god) behind sula before she even could move ¨i wouldnt try....Sula¨ he said with a cool chill as he got Lord death and after some seconds he came back (lets just say i got Lord death) ¨he said he will come any second he can to see the matter...¨ he said while his arm was tottally bloody.

Sula laughed and lowered her hand (knife?) She grabbe Keshamaru and slung his body over her shoulder. She walked towards death city and turned around to face Leo. "Dont worry. Some day soon we are gonna have our fight. And when that day comes..." She smiled and turned her hand back into a knife. "Im going to kill you." She had already noticed his weakness. And notied his strength. She wasnt as good as Keshamaru but she was observant enough to notice the blood on his sleeve.

"Okay, I need to find out who I am. Do I got any money..?" He checked his pockets and found a thousand dollars. "Okay, thats good. Now I just need to keep from getting mugged." "Good luck with that, kid!" The idiotic gang that had tried to fight Soul and Maka several years ago had showed up for him. "Hand over the money and no one gets hurt!" "Fine, here" He handed over his cash reluctantly. Then a fat man tackled him, and by habit he punched him in the gut and electricuted. "Woah.....So.... Now give me all YOUR money, dumbass!" His hands sparked, and he held out his hand. Then all looked at him terrified, and dropped all their wallets and his money. THey get their asses kicked. A lot.

Seth just left with out a word buy insted of going to death city he was walking in the dessert "I don't care anymore about this why can't I be normal?" He kicked sand and say down his hood covering his his hair draped over his face "Why...?" He said again as quiet a a mouse

¨im going to train see ya¨ Lee said leaving and appearing in his room somewhere in a forest ¨i guess i can start try on that new technique...¨ Leo started to meditate as 3 wolves appeared around him he opened his eyes ¨Wolf Transfusion¨ he said with a calm tone as the wolf fused shooting a beam on him making him become a human wolf but losing control as his body started to turn more and more into a wolf he howled strongly to make 50 trees fall then he turned back to human but heavily damadged ¨still not good enough¨ Leo said while breathing heavily after that rush ¨well i should get something to eat¨ Leo continued into his house that looked more like a Torture chamber than a house ¨so what do i got... raw fish 2 eggs and a banana¨ he said walking over concentrating on doing a fire on a campfire to cook the raw fish the eggs while eating the banana he started doing that when he heard something in his mind. (Past Telling time :/ )

((You guys do know we are all righting a book........Right?)) Tobi fell down and clutched his head. He was remembering something. He remembered being sealed as a baby. He un-buttoned his shirt and saw the mark, along with some blood from the ritual. Then all his memories came flooding back to him. His name was Tobi Yukisaki. He was a (2 star meister?) from the DWMA: Death Weapon Meister Academy. He had friends Sula, Keshamaru, and Breech. Breech was like a brother to him. He liked waffles with hotsauce (Yes, Yes I do x3) and his parents where Kishin. Then he remembered that he died. He had to get back to Death City! He went to the nearest airport and bought a ticket all and went to the DWMA.

Stein and Medusa worked tirelessly on Keshamaru. "Professor what are the chancs of his survival?" Medusa aksed. "Well if you want it in percentages I could give it a shot. Theres a 25% chance he survives but his soul will be unresponsive, putting him into a vegetable state." He moved around the wound and pulled out various objects. "Theres about a 5% chance he makes it out, and will never be able to fight, or move again..." He shoved a needle into Keshamarus arm and kept talking. "Then theres the 1% he actually survives and makes a full recovery... Im rounding of course that would be more like .00000240% chance of happening. Slightly higher now that we have the snakes repairing as much damage as possible but they cant heal that fast anyway esspecially not now there host is dying."

Medusa gritted her teeth, she knew the answer but knew she had to ask the question anyway. "And the rest of those percents..."

Stein turned a cold eye towards her. "He dies. Plain and simple." She turned away and went back to work.

Leo sat down around the fire eating his fish while thinking past ¨Leo you will need to---------¨ a man said (censored it becouse of story safe) ¨i know i need to do it but i want to go to that d--- school nothing more to discuss¨ Leos young self in his memories said ¨you still got to or shes a goner¨ the man chuckled ¨ill do it...if it saved her¨ Leos past said with a sad face he walked up after thinking about the mission he had ¨i guess i need to do it...even if it risks all of death citys lives¨

Tobi jumped out of the plain as soon as it slowed down to 30 mph and it was landing. The impact would've killed him, but he used static to push him self up and kept going to catch up with everyone. He saw Sula standing outside of the DWMA with tears in her eyes and Breech sitting over there with her, with confused emotions. Mostly being pissed, and full of sorrow. I've been dead for about a week to them (Its been a week. Please make it be a week :l), so I should make a grand entrance. He summoned a bolt of lighting to carry him down safely, infront of Sula and breech. "Whats been going on?" He said, with a smile on his face.

Sula paid no attention to Tobi. In fact she didnt notice him at all. "Its been a week, Stein and Medusa have been taking shifts but... Its not working, everyday the snakes go more and more mute and Keshamarus sould hasnt reacted in days..." She Sighed and sat down. She had been training hard, she was still waiting for that Leo kid to show up again. "Useless waste of space..." She grumbled.

((Are we supposed to notice you? If so what was the point of dying in the first place...))

Seth finally arrived back at death city it had been a week. Nothing had changed really he walked to the academy to find sula balling her eyes out he walked up to her and looked at her "he's still dead I'm guessing" his tone still cold "It's a shame... I guess" he sighed

Leo appeared behind Sula ¨Hey, How is the guy doin¨ Leo asked Sula with a friendly tone while hes appearing to have wounds all on his body even missing something (sula only notice that he doesnt have a shoe on the left side but a metal foot like thing he looked over at Tobi ¨so you are back huh?¨ He totally ignored Seth seeing as he was the only one he found a challenge here well sula too ofcourse since she threated him but he was sort of friendly to her what next.

((Idk. If you haven't noticed yet, I'm not to good with detail :l)) He waved uis hand infront of her face. "HELLO?!" ((Notice me btw)) "I've been dead for 4 days and it took me 3 days to figure out who I am!!! And NO ONE notices me ONE BIT?!?!?!" He said. He went from angry to dissappointed ((Posting an image of how I look)) http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pgGir86aeqr-kZQKjfDBOhvrP-oheCn-YUBvRP0y5mnkfqx6-DFpgdo3zYljQI5gZ8h688hGv0JtMX9xNE6_W1w/%5BEclipse%5D%20Fullmetal%20Alchemist%20Brotherhood%20-%2053%20(1280x720%20h264)%20%5BCD10BF30%5Dthe%20best%20character%20in%20this%20anime%20disappointed%20with%20the%20stupidty%20of%20people%20around%20him.jpg ((Is pretty much what I look like atm))

Sula looked at Tobi. "You werent dead. You vanisdhed for four days, thats not dying." She lookied him over and turned around fiddling with the cord on her snake jacket, "And you're still an idiot." She turned around to face Seth. "You guess huh? He died helping save your life and you guess? Some friend you are. And you wonder why we stayed with Medusa."

She looked up at the hospital and while doing so pulled her hand inside her sleeve, where no one could see it. If these guys decided they wanted a fight she wouldnt hold back. In fact she would enjoy killing them, esspecailly after what had happened through the last week. Free and Erica walked over. Death had let them all stay in Death city for fighting against the Kishin but they didnt like it here.

"Hey Sula, these guys bothering you? I sure hope they are..." Free was bending a steel pipe as he talked and Erica was laying black on tadpole jackson. "Calm down Free we cant be brawling in front of the DWMA. Besides what good would come of finishing these guys off? A bunch of wimps who cant even acknowledge the sacrifice made to save them... Pitiful bunch if I've ever sen one." She was trying to coax one of them into attacking first. She wanted to fight almost as bad as Free.