Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Soul Eater

Finesthour

Seth looked at them with a deadly gaze "I understand what he did im greatful for Keshumaru I'm going to miss him a lot and as for you..." He said looking at sula. He slapped her across the face "He was just as much of a friend to me as he is you!" He was screaming at the top of his lungs now "You said you were saving me from medusa and all us when your just a kiss up and a traitor and you know what..." He looked away "Your still my freind for some reason I still care for you guys" his was now calm

Edited by RyanTheWolfHog

¨well... i wanted to see if i could stop the blood from coming out but okay ill walk away¨ Leo said walking away to where the fight was to find something or someone he felt that Sula have hated them since long... but he didnt mind he always had the mission and his plan worked perfectly with that snake boy but now he dont know what to say.

Free and Erica jumped down and got by Sulas side. Sula looked at Seth. "He was just as much a friend to you? Did you know him for seven years? Did YOU watch your family burn next to him did YOU travel with him most of your life? Keshamaru was my best friend. You were just some guy he met at school." She felt her face where he had hit her. "Its not nice to hit girls." She kicked him in the chest and he flew back. She turned both of her hands into blades and waited for him to stand up. Free and Erica turned to face Tobi, and pushed him back. "You stay out of it." Free said as stared down at Tobi.

Leo had heard the slam from where he was going (it should make a slam) he was zonicing there ¨getting bloodthirsty are you Sula¨ Leo said with a smile as he appeard behind free and erica ¨such a shame to see two oldies here trying to do anything¨ He smiled as he finished this sentence.

"He was one of the first people who ever called me a friend..." He dusted himself off "And if you can't see we're I'm coming from then I don't wont you to be in my life anymore" he start to walk towards her "You were a friend until you started to be a whiny bitch all the time!" He had tears in his eyes "I'm better off died" he stood up on one of the walls

"Seth, in the 3 days I havent had my memory, you havent changed a bit. Yer still a winy, ungrateful little bastard. You dont do anything, and all you do is complain! Just go away and leave!" He said. His eyes sparking with anger. "I died saving all your asses, and yer the only one thats ungrateful! Keshamaru is almost dead protecting- WAIT! Sula, you're the heavenly weapon or whatever, right? I am assuming yer part angel, being again, called the Heavenly Weapon. You could heal him? And I could Cauterize the wounds." He said, playing with electricity in his hands.

¨or i could just block the blood passage and create new in order to prevent bleedings... you know¨ he said as he pressured one of Tobis pressure points in the neck making him unable to move (thers like 15 pressure points near the neck) ¨so you want to save him or not Su la¨ he said teasing Sula

Sula watched Seth run. She spit on the ground and laughed. "He hits me and im the bitch. I'll teach him a lesson."

She turned to Tobi. "Its not that simple. I was only dubbed the heavenly bow because of my work protecting the temple, where I was born. And even if I could heal I cant achieve Maximum resonance alone." She was boiling inside and wanted to chase Seth. "I'll be back..." She said as she jumped on the roof and gave chase. "Wheres your kittky Seth? Running away?!" She hollered at him.

Seth turned around "To think such a nice girl could turn into an evil bitch" he looked at her "What will fighting do its going to help its just pointless" he grabbed his head and looked up at her again "I'm good lets fight!" He said out of no were "Come on tigers beat snakes." He said with his chilling tone

Leo walked to the park this time to train on his new technique out of range from the DWMA to not get cought so easily he started meditating as the wolves appeared and shoot the beam to form him again but this time there was something different he has 4 tails. (wait wait i dreamt this 1 month ago)

"Damnit. I wanna fight him too, he gets on my nerves. Wait up!" He said. He jumped up with her. "Breech, sit out on this one. Its 2v1, and you dont have anything against Seth, so..." He said. "Alright, dont kill him" "I'll try not to!" he said. "Sula, since I got lessons from stein, lets see if I could wield you." He adjusted his wavelength to match hers, just incase she agreed.

Sula laughed at Seth and prepared for the fight. "Sorry Tobi. Nothing against you, its just... Complicated." Her Soul was excited to finally be fighting alone, and she was anxious to get started. Her souls wavelength was going crazy and it wasnt affecting just her. Some say that when a bond between meister and weapon is strong enough the meister can feel the weapons soul even without being concious...

Sula looked around and noticed Seths soul. His was quiet, and mislead, next to it was another. A soul that desired blood and fed off rage. "Aww how cute you share a body? Tell ya what, I'll cut you in tow and you can both get half." She snickered to herself ad quick as she could transformed her right hand into a mini-bow shooting an arrow that covered the rooftop in smoke. She charged through and barely scraped the side of Seths face with her knife. She cursed the smoke had blinded her just as much as Seth. She would just have to play it off like she meant to do that as a threat. Seths blood was on her blade and she wiped it off on her snake jacket.

"Here kitty kitty kitty. I've always wanted a tiger skin rug." She taunted Oni.

He was right behind her he kneed her and slamed her on the ground with incredible speed "How'd you know it was me?" He said taking off his hood to revile his white hair and cat ears "I thought I did a good job faking being the little kitten he's easy to be just act sad" he said laughing

"Fine, but dont kill him." He said. He sat down and watched, bored and jealous. Why didnt he get to fight him? It wasnt fair. He played with lightning and kept watching. ((Solar, sula is gonna need a meister if Kesh dies. Not saying I'm gonna be the meister, but better start thinking of a new character just incase you do kill off kesh))

Sula hit the ground and rolled. "Flea ridden pussy-cat." She grumbled as she stumbled to her feet. She charged Oni and kicked him across the feet sending him stumbling. She was shockd he hadnt toppled over because of that kick. She was surrounded with one on each side it reminded her of a time her and Keshamaru were in the woods. They were surrounede by Kishin eggs and Sula was terrfifed. "What do we do!? We're surrounded!!" Keshamaru smiled at her and said calmly. "That only means we can attack in any direction we want my dear partner..." Sula felt a bit better and together they came out alive. But now she did'nt have a partner to fight with. She turned to Seth and decided he should be taken down first. "I can see why Shizu left. How could you replace her with this furball?" She didnt like the look in Onis eye she decided to try to keep her wavelength under control so as not to show fear.

Back in the hospital room Stein and Medusa were just as anxious. "Stein... Did you feel that? It was his soul... It responded." Stein nodded and went over to Keshamaru. "My god... This isnt possible..."

Oni laughed "He never replaced her she's been gone for months now no we're to be found thanks to me" he said narrowing his eyes and showing his toothy grin Seth snapped back into place "WHAT?!" Oni snapped back "You heard me she's gone" Oni charged her and tripped her slamming his foot onto her skull

Sula hit the ground and her head was bleding badly. "You... Bastard..." She coughed she was hurt bad. She looked up at Oni and knew she was done for. "Damnit..." She thought to herself. Oni was to tough and paiered with Seth it was close to immposible. She stood up and wiped her head. She charged Seth and landed a kick in his stomach. She stumbled back dizzy from the loss of blood and saw she was face to face with Oni. She was to inured to hurt him head on. She saw Seth on the ground from her hit and she smiled. Her teeth were covered in blood and she spit onto Onis shirt smiling at him. "Go ahead. Finish it. Or are you scared?" She taunted him sstil grinning.

Stein and Medusa worked quickly to close the wound but the snakes were growing more active every second. "His soul is reacting to something. Im not sure what it is...." Stein said. Medusa sat down and smiled. "He'll be up soon. This boy is something else, I'll give him that." Stein looked at Keshamaru who lied in the bed still unconcious. "This isnt only him. Something is activating his wavelength... But what?"

((Feel free to knock her around a bit more. But Dusk DO NOT GET IN! Thats important...))

(Seth and ONI share a body how Is Seth on the ground?) Oni smiled grabbed her by the hair and slammed her head in the pavement "This is really fun!" He said as he did it alittle longer he dragged her to a wall and pinned her agenst it by the throght his grip getting tighter and thighter "Maybe I should just rip our throught out with my claws" he said with an evil chuckle

((Sorry I had thought you'd spereated...))

Sula was choking as she struggled to remain conciousness. She scremaed as loud as she could. She felt something a presence of a soul that calmed her down almost instantly. She knew what it was and she smiled. "You're dead. Hes on his way here." She laughed as she felt Keshamarus soul get closer, and closer. Stein and Medusa were looking out of the broken hospital window. "He didnt even blink an eye. The snakes are working faster than I've ever seen. At this rate he will have made a full recovery by now... This is unbeleivable." Medusa said softly as she watched the figure leaping across the buildings.

Keshamaru appeared on the roof behind Seth. "What in hell do you think you're doing." He growled he was beyond angry and he was ready to rip Seth apart. "Not sure if you noticed or not. But thats my partner your choking." Sula broke away and ran to Keshamarus side. She transfomed into a dagger and Keshamaru charged Seth knocking his cheekbone with the hilt of his dagger.

"W

"I'm killing her stupid" he skidded bac with his evil smile "And I'm not your dumb friend he's to much of a sap to fight his freinds" he made air quotes when he said friends "I could care less for all of you and for you pretty boy" he spred out his claws "Go back to being dead" he slashed down on the daggers handle knowing it would hurt sula followed by a left hook to Keshumarus face and then a right one as well

Keshamaru felt a soul spike as Sula endured more pain. She had already sustained serious injuries and she couldnt handle anymore. Keshamaru tossed he to Tobi and used the snake arrows in his body instead. He kicked ONi back into the wall and walked towards him. He smacked the hilt across Onis face and kicked his chest. "Im dont know who you think you're dealing with but trust me, you got the wrong guy." He grabbed Onis collar and held him up. "I dont care if your Seth or Oni, or the god damn grimm reaper himself. If you touch my partner expect to lose a bit of blood." He tossed him down and stared at him. "This isnt over. Im not done with you yet, so get up and toughen up." He was beyond pissed and he wanted to leave this guy dead in the street no matter who it was.

He laughed and his body began to grow and change he was becoming the tiger once more after a second or two he was fully changed "Ready to play?" He said circling Keshumaru "I understand that you'd kill one friend to same another sula is your favorite we all now that and how you'd toss Tobi or Seth a side to save her hell you sacrifice them to save her I beat!" He pounced on him and slashed a claw down his chest it was deep too

Edited by RyanTheWolfHog

"ENOUGH!" He said. He summoned a lightning strike to keep Oni back. He caught his breath. He wasnt at a full recovery yet either. He was dead a week ago. He coughed up some blood. "She just challenged him, she didnt intend to kill him." He said "Breech, scythe." "Are you sure we should butt in? It is their fight anyway." "He's trying to kill them!" He said. "Good point" Breech turned into a Scythe and Tobi picked him up. He twirled it, and pointed it to Oni. "Back up, buddy." He said, with a determined look.

Keshamaru rolled away and felt the blood on his chest. He saw the snakes visibly run across the wound slowly heling it in 30 seconds.

"Tobi, back up. Or I'll kill you as well." He didnt want to have to fight Tobi but no one was interrupting. He made a deep gash down Onis right shoulder blade and lept back not wanting to stay to close to him.

Leo had appeard on a roof top (doesnt matter which) ¨Stop this¨ He said as he had zoomed down to the field ¨or i will need to use my ultimate power to keep you two from ripping eachother apart¨ Leo had a very chilly sound to his words as he walked to stand next to Tobi ¨You three choose dieing or live¨.