video Prince Ali [PMV]

Lady Rarity Pony

great pmv ^^ almost rofld at 0:59

btw are you exporting at proper resolutions like 1280x720 or 1920x1080?

Excuse me for not completely knowing what that means =P

All the videos in which I retrieve clips from are downloaded in 720p, I believe I downloaded the audio as a video in 480p. I render it all in 720p. Not sure if that answers the question, tell me if it does =P

Excuse me for not completely knowing what that means =P

All the videos in which I retrieve clips from are downloaded in 720p, I believe I downloaded the audio as a video in 480p. I render it all in 720p. Not sure if that answers the question, tell me if it does =P

He uses internet language

Edited by pondus30

what editing software are you using for your pmvs? but when you make the project it will say reselution or quality in a box or something there whit should be 1280 or 1920 and heigh to 720 or 1080. 1920x1080 is what is known as the "full hd" standar and 1280x720 is known as "hd ready" on tv or on youtube it is 1080p and 720 p

if your fotage is 720 p quality then the settings should be at 1280x720

these are all 16:9 aspect ratios who youtube uses ^^

Edited by Robojot

Lol, this is pretty awesome :wub:

Loved it!

Added to my favourites! and subscribed!

Thank you, much appreciated :3

what editing software are you using for your pmvs? but when you make the project it will say reselution or quality in a box or something there whit should be 1280 or 1920 and heigh to 720 or 1080. 1920x1080 is what is known as the "full hd" standar and 1280x720 is known as "hd ready" on tv or on youtube it is 1080p and 720 p

if your fotage is 720 p quality then the settings should be at 1280x720

these are all 16:9 aspect ratios who youtube uses ^^

I use Sony Vegas Movie Studio 10.

The resolution is 1080 x 720 (720p)

Yes, everything is 720p :)

1st this is a pretty good video you did great considering what song you used

2nd lamii the book aladdin is in (1001 arabian nights if you where wondering) is so much better than the movie that if you compared them the movie would be pathetic in comparison but it is longer that most versions of the christian bible (or at least all the copies i've seen)

yes the book (you never know who will see your posts they could go to my school lol)

1st this is a pretty good video you did great considering what song you used

2nd lamii the book aladdin is in (1001 arabian nights if you where wondering) is so much better than the movie that if you compared them the movie would be pathetic in comparison but it is longer that most versions of the christian bible (or at least all the copies i've seen)

yes the book (you never know who will see your posts they could go to my school lol)

Thanks

I've never read the original book but if it's longer than the Bible it's probably not something I would sit through :P

I found the story of the movie pretty good, the book must be pretty cool if it's as good as you say.