Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The new Digidestined

Midnightive

Alice crawled over to the hurt body of her Digimon partner, barely noticing the presence of Sakura standing next to her. She carefully put a hand on the cheek of the little Digimon, tears streaming down her face. Candlemon slowly opened his eyes at the embrace of her hand, and smiled a little, which resulted in him coughing. "I... I told you I am here for you..." he said weakly with the smile still on his lips. He coughed some more. "C-Candlemon..." Alice whispered, embracing him in a hug, when she noticid him closing his eyes and his breathing getting weaker. "N-No... No! Don't close your eyes! You'll be f- fine! Candlemon!" He didn't answer. "Hey! Candlemon!"

"Candlemon!"

(OOC: Don't worry, I am not killing him off, just giving it some more tension and letting you guys write some too ^^)

• Brohoof 1

Keramon and Axe went over to Leo. "Are you alright? Jesus man you're only in training you could have gotten beat bad!" He said he rushed over and helped them up. "Slow down..." Keramon was looking around. "Axe... What did we do earlier?" Axe looked at him confused. "We fought Deputymon remember?" Keramon nodded. "I was afraid you were gonna say that... What did we do with Deputymon after we beat him?" Axe looked shocked. "We left him there... No one messed with him. Why are you asking me this now?"

Keramon pointed up to the spot Deputymon had been defeated in. It was empty the digimon was no longer there. "Were not going to make it back to Renamon... Are we?" Axe gritted his teeth. "Oh no... Maybe he ran away." Keramon gulped which meant he didnt find that likely. "Looks like its up to the others... Its to dark to see were sitting ducks." Keramon gulped if Deputymon really was after them then that meant Keramon couldnt digivolve, It was up to Renamon and Candlemon to stop whatever was out there.

((HA I GOT THE 500TH POST!!! Also I will leave it up to Ivy to decide wether Deputymon attacks again or not, since it would keep me and Rolle from messing up Mayuens big moment if we stayed back and fought him while she took on Devidramon.))

• Brohoof 1

Sorry for slightly random OOC post, please ignore this post and feel free to remove it. This was only put here to make sure a OOC post of mine got through to the others, and now I am just babbling stuff to get over the characters limit, sorry for that too... ^^"

Edited by Mayuen
  • Brohoof 1

kyubimon wondered what was the silence for. Her eyes watered as well. She closed her eyes and turned to Kyubimon. "watch out!" She called. Kyubimon started spinning with the fire build up around her body, "Dragon wheel" she watched as it hit. She smiled before she heard, "crimson claw". Kyubimon got hit and she screamed in pain as she hit the floor.

Shawn caught up to the others and ran to Renamon's side as she got hit while Dorumon sent a volley of Metal Canons at Devidramon. "Renamon are you okay?" Shawn asked as he lifted her head off of the ground and cradled it. "Shawn I think we should run before Devideamon gets even more angry at me," Dorumon called.

"Howdy partner! You know..." Keramon turned to see a shadow coming out of the darkness. "You should never turn your back on an opponent." Deputymons figure stood there his hat still sliced clean in half from earlier. "Gigimon, Leo. Its time we finished this freak."

Axe said, he pulled on his hoodie and smirked. "Keramon... Get ready." Keramon smiled despite his fear. "You know we might not leave this forest alive..." Keramon said his eyes glowing. "Trust me im aware of that. If things get too rough I want you to save the others, get them to safety." Keramon shook his head. "Axe if one of us dies we both die, Together." Axe laughed. "Alright have it your way then."

Deputymon grunted. "Liberty bullet!" A shot of light came tearing towards Axe which he just narrowly avoided. "If you wanna talk tough be prepared to back it up..." He said.

¨alright¨ Leo and Gigimon said while nodding ¨Gigimon lets go offensive¨ Leo said with a smile on his face ¨YEAH¨ Gigimon yelled while he ran up to Deputymon ¨HOT BITE¨ (forgot name again D: ) Gigimon yelled as he bit Deputymon so it smoked from it ¨da..m h-hes so strong¨ Gigimon said exhausted from the previous fight and trying to lighten the fire ¨i think we will lose... Keramon¨ Gigimon said with a sad tone. (i luv Gigimon becouse hes like Jyarimon but Guilmon too :o so awesome and i think its over cool)

"Gigimon dont get to close to him. Hes a vaccine type witch means he can erase a virus' data. If you stay to close to him we could get into trouble..." Keramon said. Axe was worried but he had an idea. "Gigimon! You arent a virus yet! Your in training so you can still attack from up close awesome!" Keramon sighed. "Not awesome. Hes to small to do any real damage." Keramon jumped to the side as a liberty bullet came whizzing past, "Bug blaster!!" A ball of intense energy hit Deputymon but it did little more than a slap in the face. Deputymon was just angry now.

Kyubimon got up, even with the pain. She stood and her tail flared out, the fire at the tip of her tail. "Fox tail inferno" she said, but this time they stopped just before hitting Devidramon. They danced around Devidramon keeping him in place for now, she turned to shawn. "Run, i can't keep this for long but you need to go, don't worry about Alice" she told Shawn. She watched as her fires danced around him, keeping him still as everytime he moved but the fires we're slowly going out.

Sakura looked at shawn, "listen to her go back to the cave we can handle this" she told Shawn.

Keramon got hit hard by justice bullet and sputtered to the ground. "No!" Axe watched as he dedigivolved down to Tsumemon and then again to Kuramon. "Oww..." The small jellyfish like digimon squeaked in its high pitched voice. Axe rushed over and held it tight.

"Haha! Pathetic!" Deputymon said as he strutted over and put the barrel to one of his revolvers to Axes head. "Goodbye digidestined. Nice knowin ya!" He laughed as he pulled back the hammer and prepared to fire.

Gigimon charged at Deputymon rolling him over before he could shoot ¨your not hurting them!¨ he growled to Deputymon while he was rampaging biting him with every last battle power he had left it left mostly scratches but he then fell down exhausted but power enough to keep digivolved.

Deputymon grunted and kicked Gigimon. He turned back to where Axe was kneeling. He breathed deeply and placed the revolver back to Axes forehead. Axe shut his eyes and the last thing he heard was the loud *Crack*. He breathed in and opened his eyes. Deputymon was being help high above the ground his back smoking. The hand holding him was large and orange. Axe gasped and stared at Etemon who had just saved his life."You..." Etemon grinned and threw Deputymon onto the ground, "Dark network!" a large black ball of energy smacked Deputymon. "Damn you... Etemon. Ladydevimon will have your head for this!" Were his last words before he glowed brightly and dissapeared. "Ha! Looks like its Etemon to the rescue!" He turned around and sung a few notes into a pretend microphone.

At the same time Alice's scream echoed through the stone room, a white light enveloped the small Digimon she held close to her, blinding Devidramon in the process. A whisper flew through the mysterious air in the room, "Candlemon digivolves to....".

"Wizardmon"

Alice opened her eyes, blinking to get the bright light away from her eyes, widening them to the scene in front of her. Candlemon was no longer in her embrace, instead a new Digimon was standing in front of her. A wizard like one, with a staff decorated with a sun in his right hand. The Digimon turned his head towards Alice and smiled towards her. "And I told you I couldn't stand see you cry" with those words the Digimon flew up towards the roof, above the dragon who was rapidly blinking its eyes in fury. With no further notice, the wizard Digimon shot balls of thunder to distract the dragon from the others. With eyes full of anger, the dragon turned its head towards the much smaller Digimon, and flew straight at him. Wizardmon however, gracefully flew out of its way and it crashed straight in the roof, continuing this pattern resulting in many holes in the roof and crashed pillars.

Quickly rising to her feet again, Alice darted away from center of the fighting scene and took cover behind one of the pillars.

"Wizardmon! Be careful!" she shouted towards the fight, looking around the are to see if there was anything that could help. She did not doubt the wizard Digimon's strength at all, but the dragon had long proven it was not to be underestimated.

Kyubimon smiled as a bright light covered her and went back to the digivice. Renamon stood there still hurt from Kyubimons cuts. But she looked up at Wizardmon, "He's so pretty" she said.

Sakura nodded, "I hope we can win" she said slowly.

Renamon bouncing out the way of the roof and stood to the side with Alice.

"You... Killed him?" Etemon laughed "No way! Hes just gone crawling back to LadyDevimon!" Axe nodded. "Come on we have to go help your friends. Renamon is hurt." Kuramon didnt show any sign of surprise but Axe could tell he was worried. "Axe... Im sorry." Axe laughed. "For what buddy? You saved me! Kuramon shook his little jellyfish head and looked up at Axe. "Your arm." Axe looked down and fell over. "No... When." His sleeve was covered in blood he had to feel just to make sure his arm was still there. The cut was deep and it was still bleeding. "During Deputymons last attack..." Etemon even looked worried. "You've lost to much blood. Come sit in my trailer the Gazimon will clean you up."

Wizardmon continued flying around with ease, distracting the dragon and making Devidramon hurt himself but flying into everything. Even though the strategy seemed to work, since the dragon clearly was becoming more tired, it was getting harder and harder for the wizard to dodge both the dragon and the stones that flew everywhere. By the time the wizard had thought that, he miscalculated a shot and almost got hit by a huge rock - he managed to dodge the rock in the last second but gave the dragon a clear attack area, and got sent straight into the wall.

"Wizardmon!" Alice shouted, but wasn't able to get to him without getting herself hurt - or worse. Suddenly, she saw something that could be useful. The roof in the middle of the room was extremely weak thanks to Wizardmon's shooting, and quickly an idea grew in her mind. "Well... here it goes" Alice thought to herself and sprinted towards the middle of the room, picking up a rock big enough to be noticed but not to heavy to carry. While doing a whistle, she threw the rock towards the dragon to get its attention. The dragon opened its mouth wide and flew straight at her.

"Wizardmon, the roof!" Alice shouted to the Digimon by the wall. He regained his consciousnesses the mere second the shouted and jumped straight up in the air, he had gotten the idea. He threw a big thunder ball which went by the dragon and straight into the roof, making it crumble down right on the dragon.

"We did it" Wizardmon said to his partner when he landed next to her. Though he could barely finish the sentence before Alice had grabbed him and hugged him tight. "I thought you were d-dead!" Alice said between the sobs. You could actually see some blushing on Wizardmon's face, but he then hugged the human girl back. They stood there quiet for a while, except for Alice fading sobs, before Wizardmon said. "Let's head back to the others."

Alice nodded faintly in agreement.

(OOC: Wall of text of doom! Don't worry, I'll keep it down for now on xD)

Sakura smiled and stood next to Alice and Wizardmon. "You did well, and Wizardmon is so cool!" she said happily. Renamon limbed fro mthe shadows still hurt by Devidramon attack. Sakura put her arm round Renamons waist as smiled , "your right, we should get back to the others" she smiled.

Etemon pulled up in his trailer and waved to the others. "I got em safe! Dont worry... Err escept about that one.." Axe threw his shoe at Etemon and then hastily asked for it back. "Hey! Whatsup you guys!" Kuramon said bouncing around. "Deputymon was gonna shoot us but Etemon saved us!" Etemon smiled, "Again." Kuramon turned to him and blushed "Oh yeah what is that three times now?"

Shawn was following beside Sakura looking at Renamon worried. "Hey Renamon are.. are you sure you're going to be okay? I mean is there anything I can do to help.. er..." Shawn said stumbling over his words. "Dude Shawn, you're worrying too much," Dorumon reassured his friend.

Wizardmon flew next to the group while they were walking towards the others again, it seemed that his new form didn't need as much energy as he thought, so he would most likely be able to stay in the form. It sure felt nice not needing to jump all the time to actually get somewhere. "Why thank you" Wizardmon replied to Sakura.

(OOC: Going to bed, goodnight everyone! ^^)

Edited by Mayuen

Renamon smiled back at shawn, "don't worry we are just data" she said limping. Sakura walked beside her helping her along, she looked up to see Etemon and Axe. Renamon laughed as she looked at them, "seem someone is growing soft on us, the big monkey" she joked.

Etemon grunted Renamons comment and answered by pulling out a piece of stuffing from his arm. "Im always soft..."

Kuramon bounced up to Renamon "Hey I heard you were hurt but we just couldnt come in time! Im sorry..." Kuramon was a bit more emotional than Keramons other digivolutions considering his baby stage. Axe smiled at Sakura from his place on the floor, "Hey nice to see you both up and breathing! Wheres Alice? What was that thing? Got any food?" He wiped the blood from his arm off his hand and went to the bathroom to wash his cut. "Man this guys got a bathroom and everything... I hope theres a shower!"

Renamon smiled at the little digimon that showed so much concern. "Hey, don't worry tomorrow will still up that mountain" she paused. Before sitting down and wincing in pain. Renamon paused and looked up at Etemon, did he use the vaccine is that why Kuramon was here? she thought before pausing. "What, happened? You all seem bashed and bruised!"

Sakura smiled at Axe "She was right behind us" she paused. She then paused and sighed, the night was almost over and that pleased her more then it should have.

Leo wasnt so much intrested in talking so he was out in the woods with Gigimon getting lost while chatting a bit ¨hey Gigimon how come you are so different now?¨ Leo asked his partner digimon ¨thats becouse i digivolved its pretty common around here in the digi world¨ Gigimon answered his Friend partners question (wait Guilmon never had a crest right? i dont think so ive seen all of them... well up to Armagemon in season 1 or 2 dun remember or that spirit thingy was aired i dun know well i sorta know so no long posts)

Kuramon bounced around and said happily, "We had to fight Deputymon again! Neither of us could digivolve and right before he was gonna pull the trigger on Axe Etemon stepped in and saved the day!", Axe had cleaned himself off quite a bit and had left his jacket out to dry. He was just in his mildly destroyed Blue t-shirt. "Man this place just gets better and better." He said jokingly. He was immensley releived to be safe in Etemons trailer. "Hey Kuramon wanna go for a walk? Maybe we could find a bit of food..." Etemon came in with a bunch of gray digimon behind him. "These are my loyal minions Gazimon. They do whatever I want, They'll go with you two." He said, glancing at Kuramon.