Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The new Digidestined

Midnightive

¨man who put fish in my backpack...Jyarimon di you put it there?¨ Leo said as he had opend his backpack Jyarimon who had regained his normal self shouted with glee when he saw the fish and said back to Leo ¨Nope but its lucky we have¨ Jyarimon jumped up and down ¨Jyarimon stop that its making me dizzy¨ Leo joked with his partner ¨Oh im sorry mister serious hehe¨ Jyarimon joked back ¨heeeeeeeeey dont be so mean¨ Leo said chasing Jyarimon while he jumped around (sorry i got to xD)

Keramon stared emptily at his hand. "Aww.. Renamon what was that for? What do you mean finish me off? It smelt delicious!"

He said looking over the edge at the vial that was floating away. Suddenly he had a bad feeling. "Renamon... What was in there?"

He asked conufesd and at the same time nervous.

Axe walked throught the woods singin to himself. "ooh fruit! Gonna get me some ooh fruit!" He saw a mango or whatever up in a tree he smiled and stood back preparing to climb the trunk that had no branches...

Leo had been gathering some wood to do a fire by the cliff they were becouse of the wonderful view ¨Hey Jyarimon can you light this wood on fire¨ Leo asked his Partner ¨Sure thing Leo¨ Jyarimon happily said as he used his only move to light it then Leo put the Fish to get ready to eat as the smell covered some parts Keramon and the others smelt it.

Axe fell flat on the ground and groaned in pain. He was determined to get this fruit, if it killed him. He had fallen down six times, slipped off three times, and had gained four new cuts. He shouted and began to once again climb up the tree. This time he grabbed the frut and yelled "Haha!" Unfortunately the vine wouldnt break and he was suspended in mid-air dangling from a fruit.

Renamon looked down, " something that would killed you" she said. She turned round and got up "I'm sorry,Keramon" she paused. She looked at the floor, "It had, vaccine" she said sadly. She smiled and gave him some soda, "Sakura gave me this it tastes really sweet!" she said happily.

• Brohoof 1

Keramon was shocked Renamon would try to kill him. “err... Ill pass thanks...” he didn't want to seem rude but at the same time he almost died not even a minute ago. Instead he walked over to Shawn and sat down. He couldn't find Axe so he figured Shawn would do.

“what would you do if a pretty girl saved your life after risking it in the first place then offered you a drink?” he asked in thé most innocent way possible.

@Half-Note

Edited by SolarWind

Alice slowly opened her eyes when she felt someone nudged her shoulder. She yawned a little and realized she had been sleeping.

"How long have I been sleeping?" she asked her Digimon partner, the one who had woken her up. "Not quite sure actually, but I think it has been a fight" Alice was suddenly wide awake. "A fight? Why didn't you wake me earlier if you knew that?" "I did not think another fight so close to our last one was very suited for you nor me right now" Wizardmon said with slight sternness in his voice, but then changed to a much more comforting one when he saw Alice saddened face. "Don't worry, I sure they are fine. And besides, you looked to cute while sleeping" "H-Hey!" Alice said, a tint of red spreading over her face. "I'm kidding" Wizardmon said with a smile. "Anyway, should we go and see how the others are?" Alice mumbled something in response and stood up from the floor. Wizardmon flew next to her when they tried to find the others.

The smoke from the fire has by long ago reached far into the sky ¨I think they are done now Jyarimon we got some spare too...but no one here but us how lucky¨ he said with a smile while taking one to feel if its ready ¨Well letz eat up¨ Jyarimon said as he got one from Leo both started to eat then.

Renamon shrugged and drunk the soda down. She then looked at Keramon, "Keramon, i wouldn't of used it" she called after him. Before she sat down on the cliff side, she fell on her back. She looked up at the stars, "you really messed it up this time" she sighed.

Sakura laid next to her and smiled. "Don't worry Renamon you saved him"

"Yeah, after i almost killed him" Renamon pointed out.

After eating Leo and Jyarimon fell to sleep but Jyarimon woke up looking at the moon as if it was something it wanted to be his ¨Hope i will see you again...¨ Jyarimon thought while looking down jumping back to the side of Leo sleeping remembering something, Something serious.

Axe laid on the grond staring up at the fruit. "Please..." He whispered. And just as he did the fruit fell off the tree and hit him in the nose.

"Oww my face!" He said as he sat up and grabbed the fruit. "Haha! Manners rule! Who knew fruit responded to being polite!?"

He walked back to the camp taking bites off the fruit along the way. He sat down next to Sakura and decided to try and start a conversation with her. "Hey! Whats up you two? You look down?" He hoped neither of them would comment on his red nose.

@@Midnightive,

Sakura looked over at Axe she smiled. "Oh nothing, Renamon just look down" she told Axe. She couldn't help at smile Axes cheery mood. She looked out, and yawned. "The suns going down, we should get some rest" she then looked out to the sea. "Axe, i don't want to go home, i like this place to much" she said calmly.

Axe was shocked to hear this. He had fallen off a cliff, ben chased by a stuffed elvis monkey, and met a monster partner in a digital world and he was still surprised at something as small as words. "Sakura... I didnt tell you this because you didn't need to know. My parents are dead. Both of them since I was seven years old. My foster family is horrible and to be honest, from the moment I got here I knew I wouldnt be coming back." He felt bad admitting it but he knew it was true. "If wer'e the destined... What are we destined for?

I want to know. I want to stay here and protect this world... No matter the consequence." Etemon was watching from the hilltop and he nodded approvingly.

"Now you're gettin it kid. You almost understand..."

Sakura smiled, "Mine too, i never got a foster family I was 10 i was to old they kept telling me" she told Axe. She smiled and shrugged it off before hugging Axe. She stepped away and blushed, "I'm sorry but your right, I don't know what we are destined for but i don't want to loose Renamon" she said. Before turning around to Etemon in shock. "He is?"

Etemon stepped down and pointed at the digidestined. "You kids are the most powerful people in this world. You have bonded with your partners already. Being a digidestined means you will protect this world from any who try to abuse it. You are the saviors here. I dont know what you're up against, or what lies in your future but I know right now You are the digital worlds only hope. And I will do my best to help you reach your goals." Axe smiled at Etemon and then looked over at Sakura. He hugged her back and then let go again.

"Sakura, I think you are going to be the one who can lead us through all this. Whatever it is I would follow you rather than anyone else here, that includes myself." Keramon popped up and smiled. "Quit flirtin Axe! I found a tree with a whole bunch of coconuts on it! We can make hula dresses!" Axe blushed and laughed at Keramon. "What do you say Sakura? Hula dresses? I dont think I could sleep after that thing with Shellmon anyway..."

Sakura blushed at Axe, then blushed a deeper red. "What if i mess up and get us all killed though?" she asked. Before look at Keramon and blushed again. "I can't hula!" She shouted a bit.

Renamon got up and walked over to Sakura. "oh come on Sakura it's not that hard!" she said doing the hula actions.

Sakura laughed, "Oh you big softy!" she laughed.

Axe smiled and then laughed as Keramon tried to hula as well. "Im not sure which is weirder, the fact that we're gonna have to do the same thing, or the fact that Keramon looks like he's done this before..."

Etemon smiled and said happily. "Maybe I should give it a try!" Axe laughed and gestured for Etemon to go ahead. Etemon didn't get up at all. Axe got up and pulled Etemon to his side. They both tried their best but simply were'nt as good as Keramon and Renamon.

"Come onn Sakura! After a long day of fighting doing the Hula on a cliffside is... Kinda nice?" He never would have dreamed he would have said this in about a million years.

Sakura laughed and joined in. "I'm not sure whats worse... the fact that Keramon and Renamon look graceful doing this" she then looked at her self and then Axe. "Or that i have to left feet!" she joked.

Renamon laughed as she watch Keramon. "Oh your natural!" she said laughing. She then looked at Sakura, "You do have to left feet, but don't worry!" she said with grin on her face. "It's good if you want to turn left"

Sakura pulled a face at Renamon, "oh your sarcastic!" she shouted.

Keramon laughed in that cackle like way of his. "You know Sakura, you aren't half bad! Axe is the one who should be embarassed, look at him he can hardly use his hips at all..." Axe blushed and looked at Keramon happily. "Coming from the guy who doesnt have any hips!" Keramon laughed back. "And I can still rock them better than you how is that?" Axe laughed and sat back down fearing further embarassment at the hands of his 'partner'. "Maybe Renamon could give you a few lessons eh Keramon?" Keramon giggled back.

Axe was actually happy for the first time in a while. And he owed it all to the people he was around. He picked up his fruit and bit another piece off tossing it to Keramon.

Sakura paused and looked at Keramon, she never thought about him having no hips.Before she giggled slgihtly as she saw Renamon go red. Renamon stood there and blushed, "I... ugh... yeah lesson!" she laughed.

Sakura sat down again and smiled at Etemon. She yawned a bit, before watching them hula. "Oh come on Axe! Thais not how you shake your hips" she said giggling.

Keramon giggled to himself and happily mimiced Renamons moves. "Hey maybe you could teach me a thing or two? Whats it like having hips..." Axe smiled and laid down on the ground beside where Sakura was sitting. "So living here forever... I think I could handle that." He bit the fruit again and smiled. "But surely you have friends, back on earth. Wouldn't you miss all of them? Never seeing them again would be tough..." he looked up at the sky which was almost completely dark after their hula session, he could see the sun still sinking over the horizon.

Renamon started to hula, "like this silly" she watched Keramon dance. She giggled as she watched.

Sakura pause and nodded, "It will be ok, i don't think they miss me to much" she said. She looked over at Axe, "Renamon has been my own friend, and look i've only just started talking to you even when you've said i've been leading!" she pointed out. She sighed, "I guess its up the path, to lady devimon" she said pointing.

Axe nodded. He and Keramon both followed where she was pointing. "Thats where the real fun is at!" Keramon exclaimed. Axe smirked and closed his eyes. "Lady devimon. I hope shes ready for us. You lead the way Sakura, like I said I'll follow." Keramon stopped dancing and turned to Renamon.

"Renamon, if we dont make it back from Lady devimons castle, what is the one thing you'll regret not doing the most?"

Axe heard him and even though he wasnt asked tried to think up an answer.

Sakura walked up the mountain she looked back to Axe she gulped in fear. She sighed and turned to Axe, "We can do this together right?" she said smiling.

Renamon followed, she looked at Keramon. "I'm not sure, I've waited so long for Sakura" she paused. "I guess if we... I didn't protect her, would be my only regret" she paused. "What about you?" she asked.

Keramon was nervous. "Mine would be never finding out the meaning of the words 'I love you.' But that wont happen because nothing is stopping me from that. Nothing." Axe smiled at him and stood next to Sakura. "Hey, we can do this. If we fail, we fail as a team. No matter what happens you'll make it out of that castle alive. Win or lose." Axe smiled as calmly as he could and ignored the fear inside him. He hated being scared he wasn't scared of anything, but the thought of dieing in that place. That terrified him.