Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The new Digidestined

Midnightive

"ker-... Keramon digivolve too!" Suddenly Chrysalimon appeared in Axes lap. Axe shrieked girlishly at firt but then stopped. "What do you want!?" Chrysalimon laughed. "Help. Keramon has made me realize this... For our entire existence we have looked for the answer... I cant stay long but please help us... Renamon." Chrysalimon glowed purple and Keramon appeared bright eyed and bushy tailed as always. "Oh... He came didnt he..." Keramon swallowed. "Chrysalimon isnt bad... compared to the others, they- I mean I just want to figure out what it means..." Axe sat still hoping no one noticed his scream. "What does what mean?" Keramon only shook his head. "Im not sure I want to tell you just yet... No that would be wrong, you see before I met Axe or any of you Tsumemon was a normal digimon, He had a friend a friend he cared about more than anything in the whole digital world... Then one day she left. Tsumemon cared about her so much that his next evolutions could feel it. The night before she left she said something, Something Tsumemon, Keramon, or anyone else just couldnt figure out..." Axe looked at him perplexed. "What did she say?" Keramon had what looked like tears in his eyes. He turned and looked at Axe. "She said... I love you." Axe blinked. "Why cant you understand that?" Keramon shook his head. "Because, it has infinite meanings... Literally thousands I just cant figure out witch one it was..." Axe blinked again. "Keramon thats... The saddest story I ever heard!" Axe almost cried. "Tell it again..." Keramon scratched Axe like he used to as Tsumemon. "Oww! Wait a second... That was you... That story is... True?"

((Sorry about that wall of text by the way im gonna keep my posts short from now on... Hopefully))

Edited by SolarWind

Renamon got up at the site of Chrysalimon, she blinked She listened to the story but then asked something. "Why me, Keramon" she walked over and sat next to Axe. She paused and looked at the cave roof, "We move tomorrow, we can't stay here not now someone knows where we are" she said.

Sakura nodded and looked out the cave, she didn't like this world not anymore.

"Keramon things have gotten very complicated as you know..." Axe said hoping no one would overhear his and Keramons conversation. "It was complicated before. Thats why we tried to leave." Keramon replied. "Yes... Listen to me Your question I am going to help you solve it. But I dont want the others to think my main focus isnt on getting home." Keramon tilted his head. "What is your main focus Axe?" Axe sighed. "I have thought about it... Im going to stay here in the digital world. As a digidestined I will stay and help all the digimon here..." Keramon smiled. "Im right behind ya!"

Renamon sat there wondering and turned to Keramon. "What did you mean? You said i could help" she replyed. She sighed as she sat next to Axe. She handed over a piece of fruit and asked again, "I don't get what i can do to help" she said.

Sakura got up and walked over to Renamon. "Don't worry will find away" she said smiling.

"Renamon." Etemon said from the cave door. "I need to talk with you... now." He said he had been watching them the whole time and he was deeply troubled by what he saw. "Alone... Please." He said for fear any of the others would hear their conversation. This was an extremely delicate matter he wanted to keep very hushed down.

Keramon watched. He knew Etemon was dangerous but he was in no shape to help her. "Etemon you better not try anything funny. If you do I will come for you." Axe said, Etemon laughed. "Sorry kid but Im not interested in your friend here. My concern is your partner." Axe blinked and looked back at Keramon. Etemon stood outside and said motioning for Renamon to follow him.

Renamon blinked in confusion, but put the fruit in to Axes hand. She got up and followed Etemon.

Sakura got up, "Renamon it might be a trap?! Think about this for a moment"

Renamon looked at Sakura, "You'll just have to trust me this time" she said, meeting Etemon at the cave door.

Etemon looked at her. "You are by far the wisest of the group. Thats why I chose to talk with you... Keramon he is... Unstable I know its not his fault, but it is a problem. Chrysalimon might be on good terms now but what about in battle? You know very well it will only get worse." He adjusted his glasses. "My master knows this, it wishes to use Keramon as a weapon, you are a heck of alot stronger than you realize. If Keramon goes out of control again he could hurt one of you... If this happens I want you to use this." He handed Renamon a vial of clear stuff that was a mix between glass and liquid, suspended like gas but a liquid form. "That is physical vaccine. We extracted it from Deputymon. It is much more potent than regular vaccine powers. If I so much as touched it I would be de-digivolutionized to my baby state... Or worse destroyed. Keramon is a threat if he attacks again promise you will use this!" He fininshed on a serious note.

Renamon looked at the vial and looked at Etemon. "but what if it gets rid of him?" she asked. She looked at Etemon, "Your stonger then Chrysailmon, I know you are" she said. She looked baack at the vial and nodded, "ok, but it wont come to the threat" she promised him that.

LadyDevimon looked into the screen and rubbed the bottom of her chin, "What's Etemon doing?" she growled. She got up and wondered away, "who to send them this time" she wondered. Devimon came to her side, "Oh let me" LadyDevimon smiled. "No, you must wait till they've all digivovled, give them glimmer of hope"

Etemon shook his head. "Yes I am more powerful than Chrysalimon... But the others... They terrify the living hell out of me. Those guys are bad. There was once a Keramon that almost wiped out the digidestined. That Keramon however was different from this one. That one skipped Chrysalimon and went straight to Infermon. Making him less powerful, Chrysalimon is weak because it is only a cocoon. If that vial destroys them then know it was the only way."

Keramon overheard the conversation. "Oh no... No no no...."

Renamon clutched in her hand and nodded. "Ok, i'm not going to make a promise with you but i might" she pointed out to him. She started to walk away, "Good luck Etemon, you'll need it" she told him. She started to walk back to the cave, they needed to keep moving but she was weak and so was Axe. 'tomorrow' she thought to her self.

Keramon scooted back to Axe and layed down. Axe was taking off his hoodie and throwing it over to Sakura. "There. You can use that if you get cold or need something to lie on or... whatever." He tried smile and turned his attention towards his arm where Deputymon had hit him. It had healed for the most part but he worried none the less. Keramon lay down and close his eyes but Axe just couldnt get to sleep.

Leo came with the wood ¨im sorry for being late hehe¨ he told them while making the fire up once he was done he asked Gigimon to start a fire ¨Sure but i dont know how¨ Gigimon replied while he tried to make a small sparkle from his mouth at least ¨its of no use he cant make fire¨ (soooooooooo how many before i get Guilmon oh and if i can the Black Guilmon wont come directly it will come after some battles)

"What did you and Etamon talk about?" Shawn asked Renamon as he walked up to her. "Shawn and I saw you talking to that creep like he hasn't tried to kidnap us before," Dorumon Growled as he took a step closer. "Dorumon don't hurt her," Shawn said to his digimon as he looked Renamon in the eyesn.

Renamon looked in shock and looked at Dorumon. "Nothing of importents" she said before sitting down next to the sleeping Sakura. She smiled and put the coat over her. She yawnedd and look out the cave door, "We should get some sleep we need to keep moving in the morning"

Keramon had another dream. One that consisted of his lost friend. The question and then a bunch of dancing fruits. He liked the last part the best...

Axe still didnt sleep he went to the cave door and sat down his head resting in his hands. "What to do... Where to go. I know there is somewhere we have to be but... I just cant figure it out." He sighed and laid back on the rocky surface staring up at the moon.

"This is so not cool. Why cant we just get a map or something!" He wished that stupid Etemon were here to help but Etemon had left a while ago.

Renamon looked at the vail, before sighing. She put it the fluff around her neck, she sighed. She stepped out with Axe, "Do you think he'll be alright? Keramon i mean" she asked. She looked up at the stars and the moon, "But someone is clearly after us and we need to put an end to it" she told Axe. Renamon stood there still wondering if she should show him the vail.

"A-Alice! Hey! Alice, stop running please! I can't jump as fast as you!"

Candlemon shouted after his partner who was sprinting through the woods, dodging the trees as the appeared. She had ran from the fighting scene, like a coward, she thought. Alice suddenly stopped by a tree, putting a hand on the branch to keep her balance while getting her breathing pattern back to normal. Candlemon caught up with her after just some minutes, thousands of questions in his mind but the face of his partner made none of them being asked.

Alice sat down by the tree, resting her forehead on the wooden surface. She just couldn't handle the fighting, it made her feel sick. She couldn't stand seeing anyone get hurt, but instead of staying with the others and helping them out she had ran away, escaping the scene just by her selfishness. She closed her eyes. She just felt so pathetic.

"Alice..."

Candlemon whispered. The sun had already set and darkness was filling up the area.

"We need to go back to the others..."

No response from his partner.

"If... you don't want to, let us at least find somewhere to sleep. This isn't safe."

"...Yeah"

Alice stood up and continued to walk deeper into the forest, Candlemon silently jumping next to her, lighting up a small part of the area around them. I wonder if they have noticed I ran away from them... Alice thought.

(Sorry for wall of text... tl;dr = Alice ran away from the group, feeling like a coward. She don't want to go back to them so she and Candlemon tries to find somewhere else to sleep, and goes deeper into the forest.)

• Brohoof 1

"Agreed. Im quite tired of this place, its about time we went somewhere a bit more festive... Like the beach!" He suggested happily.

He heard something it sounded like shouting in the woods. He stood up. "Somethings in trouble! Keramon come on!" Keramon jolted up and bolted to Axes side. "What about Sakura, Shawn, Dorumon and Alice, and that little hothead?" Axe stopped moving. "Alice... Oh no." He checked the cave sure enough she wasnt there. "Keramon we better get moving." He said. Keramon raised his hand in a happy salute. "Im on it, boss!" He stopped. "What about Renamon?" Axe looked over and Renamon was still there, "Oh er... Well heres our chance to move out I guess?" He said hoping Renamon and the others would follow to help Alice.

Renamon noticed he didn't say her name. She looked shocked but then turned to, Sakura. "Sakura wake up, someones in trouble" she called.

Sakura got up in a panic and run to Renamons side.

Renamon picked Sakura up and started running into the woods. Thinking of where the sound came from before sitting on the tallest tree holding on to Sakura. She looked down at Sakura, "Am i hot headed?"

Axe was panting. "Man thats just not fair shes ay to fast!" Keramon looked up. "What do you want me to do about it?"

Axe looked up and pulled out his digivice. "Lets digivolve!" Keramon looked around. "Nope sorry. Any other bright ideas?" Axe pointed towards he sky. "Lets start running!" Keramon smiled. "Great idea! Lets go!" The two resumed sprinting after Renamon.

After walking in silence for a while, the two ended up at some kind of stone building, similar to the shrine they had seen before.

"This could work, don't you think?" Candlemon asked, looking over to his partner with concerned eyes.

Alice just answered with a nod and they walked into the building. When their eyes had gotten used to the dim light that Candlemon's light gave them, they saw that it was much bigger than what it seemed to be. Huge pillars were symmetrically placed around the room, and between them stood all kind of stone statues looking like Digimon, at least that was what Alice guessed.

She started to go to the middle of the room, where some sort of altar were placed. Candlemon walked behind her, taking a deep breath to say something. "I'm... I'm here for you Alice, why don't you tell me what's bothering you? I can't stand seeing you like this." Alice put a hand on the altar, the cold stone surface feeling soothing to the skin. A sad smile covered her lips when she turned towards her digimon partner. "Sorry, I don't know how to put feelings into words."

Suddenly a marking in the middle of the altar lit up, and a roar was heard from the wall of the room. At the wall was a statue of a terrifying dragon digimon, with its eyes glowing in the same light as the altar. With another roar, the dragon jumped down from its pillar and flew straight at them, four eyes glowing menacingly.

"Watch out!" Candlemon shouted and pushed Alice out of the way, the dragon - known as Devidramon, merely missed them.

Leo and Gigimon had noticed they left they followed them with amazing speed but they couldnt catch up becouse the others been out too long but they knew where they were becouse of Gigimons scenting them they kept on running until Leo tripped on a root. (sooo can i get a digimon on me?)

Keramon and Axe finally caught up with Renamon and Sakura. Keramon heard a roar in the distance. "Axe... What was that..."

Axe looked out but couldnt see a thing. "Renamon... Can you digivolve? Keramons exhausted." He picked up his Digivice. "Oh no... Alice is in the same direction that roar came from. And... It appears someone is following us but they arent moving." Keramon grimaced.

"Renamon you guys go help Alice we'll make sure the others are ok!" He said. Axe was worried that Sakura and Renamon wouldnt be able to stop whatever it was It certainly sounded much worse than Deputymon. "Okay... Be careful you two." Axe said and ran in the opposite direction to where Jyarimon and Leo were waiting.

Candlemon flew through the air when Devidramon hit him instead of Alice, resulting in him hitting the wall. "Candlemon!" Alice whispered, to terrified by the dragon in front of her to make her voice say it any louder. The dragon glared back at her, mouth wide open, showing of rows after rows of knife-sharp teeth. Alice backed while the dragon got closer to her, feeling one of the pillars stopping her way. With another roar, the dragon swung its claw at an frighteningly high speed and Alice merely managed to duck away, instead the monster in front of her split the pillar in half.

She tried to run, but tripped on one of the rock from the pillars and Devidramon aimed another attack at the girl. Alice closed her eyes shut, waiting for what would surely be her death. But it didn't come, instead a loud metallic sound was heard. Opening her eyes wide, Alice could barely believe the scene in front of her and she felt tears rolling down her cheeks.

Candlemon stood in front of her, with one of the dragon's claws stuck through his body.

Renamon and Sakura nodded. Renamon glowed and smiled, "Renamon digivovle to Kyubimon". The fox like digimon stood there as Sakura got on holding her digivice. Following it before jumping to the room next to Alice. Kyubimons tails spread out, "fox tail inferno" she said. Sending the fire at Devidramon.

Sakura ran over to Alice, "Are you ok?" she asked.

Edited by Midnightive