ooc Everfree Search

SongBrony

Well Songbrony already used Carrick in his post. Not sure what I can really do.

... Small talk? I dont know. Since everypony is shipping, talk about Carrck's Love life (of lack there of). I imagine He's surpised that Rook has a special somepony and not him. MAybe talk about the plan?

*waits patiently for rook to return*

Lily: you do realize I'm going to kill you after this.

Me: why not kill me now? Your sitting right next to me

Lily: I don't want you to die all over the iPad!!! I need that for school!!!

Me: please! You don't go to school! I do!!! I'm the smart one out of us!

Lily: why you little...

Me: you hypocrite!!! You used an ellipses!

Lily: grrr...

Me: and again!!!

• Brohoof 1

*waits patiently for rook to return*

Lily: you do realize I'm going to kill you after this.

Me: why not kill me now? Your sitting right next to me

Lily: I don't want you to die all over the iPad!!! I need that for school!!!

Me: please! You don't go to school! I do!!! I'm the smart one out of us!

Lily: why you little...

Me: you hypocrite!!! You used an ellipses!

Lily: grrr...

Me: and again!!!

... Small talk? I dont know. Since everypony is shipping, talk about Carrck's Love life (of lack there of). I imagine He's surpised that Rook has a special somepony and not him. MAybe talk about the plan?

Rook hurry up. I think Lily may start to lose it if you don't hurry up.

Rook hurry up. I think Lily may start to lose it if you don't hurry up.

I'm coming, I'm coming.... I want to point out that my parents like to shut off the internet at seemingly random times at night to get me to go to sleep (It never works anyway....). I have a Good King Post to work on, not to mention Silent Crime and WMD rules.... I will fit in EF post when I can....

I was thinking that you start with Blaze's parents getting kidnapped

Assassin It is.. I wasn't Exactly Aiming for the Other two.

A mystery you say? http://mlpforums.com...ick-murphy-r865

Carrick Murphy would like to see this mystery of yours.

um, she is my avatar, but here is the link to her page

http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/lily-r1027

Don't post anything about the creepy stuff. Anony will do the creepy weird post tomorrow. Continue on about finding Lily though.

Wow, this is an interesting experiment. This sounds like an odd sitcom by the way. I can hear the music now...

Pssst help move story along. Like help us move to find Lily. You're a detective! Blaze may lose his cool again...

Don't post anything about the creepy stuff. Anony will do the creepy weird post tomorrow. Continue on about finding Lily though.

Pssst help move story along. Like help us move to find Lily. You're a detective! Blaze may lose his cool again...

I'm running on low tank right now. I'm trying to finish a post on a other rp as well. So just gimme a second.

I'm running on low tank right now. I'm trying to finish a post on a other rp as well. So just gimme a second.

Sounds good. Need others, Like Scout, to start posting. I feel like me, Lily, and Anony are the main posters.

Sounds good. Need others, Like Scout, to start posting. I feel like me, Lily, and Anony are the main posters.

Not gonna lie, I feel more like a minor character in the story in the first place. Which is why I don't post as much. Not sure what happened to scout.

Not gonna lie, I feel more like a minor character in the story in the first place. Which is why I don't post as much. Not sure what happened to scout.

I think the minimum post thing got him out of posting things. You should be more of a main character, but you will be more of a main character after the creepy stuff happens.

I think the minimum post thing got him out of posting things. You should be more of a main character, but you will be more of a main character after the creepy stuff happens.

Inexperienced rpers do tend to have a problem of writing only a one or two sentences. Usually only using dialogue and actions to play. Never really a good idea, but I used to do that all the time.

Inexperienced rpers do tend to have a problem of writing only a one or two sentences. Usually only using dialogue and actions to play. Never really a good idea, but I used to do that all the time.

Sorry. I am new. Maybe I'll learn a thing or two doing this one. I thought people posted for their characters only and the actions of their own OC.

(edited)

Sorry. I am new. Maybe I'll learn a thing or two doing this one. I thought people posted for their characters only and the actions of their own OC.

Well, they do. I meant more of describing more of the situation. Using sense to give a visual to the readers. What the character is thinking. All of these must to be accounted for. Usually have one or two of things will have at least a paragraph or two.

This is the first time that I used the other characters. In my preference, I don't like it. It could lead to powermodding (in the wrong hands, mind you). However, it seems to be working well so I can't complain.

Anyway, I've posted. I'll post later today. (I'm going to bed, I'm tired.) G'night everypony.

Edited by NinjaCPU
  • Brohoof 1

Trust me, Scout is NOT a inexperienced RPer. He's been on for a LONG time, and has been in a LOT of RPs. His style tends to be more quick with posts. He isn't the kind of "7 pages of google docs" poster like me or you. I think when the Minimum post thing hit, he's been focusing more on a couple of RPs, as he is in A LOT.

Plus, he changes his name a lot. Which makes it hard to remember who he is. It also means he might lose interest quickly if his character isn't that crucial to the story... He seems to be really on top of things, though. When I do Silent Crime stuff, he responds within seconds (he is a huge fan of my silent crime stuff, it seems)

So, in all, don't hate on him too much. He's generally nice and does a lot of RPing, so he needs to make some priorities

(Scout/Whatever you calling you self these days, I'm not trying to be offensive. I'm just defending you_

Well, they do. I meant more of describing more of the situation. Using sense to give a visual to the readers. What the character is thinking. All of these must to be accounted for. Usually have one or two of things will have at least a paragraph or two.

This is the first time that I used the other characters. In my preference, I don't like it. It could lead to powermodding (in the wrong hands, mind you). However, it seems to be working well so I can't complain.

Anyway, I've posted. I'll post later today. (I'm going to bed, I'm tired.) G'night everypony.

I tried to get Scout to post but he's offline. So could you? We're past the creepy awkward part thanks to Anony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I tried to get Scout to post but he's offline. So could you? We're past the creepy awkward part thanks to Anony

YOU GUYS OWE ME!

JK, It was actually kinda fun to write.... NOT THAT WAY!

Anywho, I wont be that active of a poster tonight/tommorrow night, as that is the time I FINALLY get around to Silent Crime, Part 7

Dont miss it. Songbrony and the Scout can Explain what I'm talking about

Edited by AnonyPoni

• 1 month later...

A mystery you say? http://mlpforums.com...ick-murphy-r865

Carrick Murphy would like to see this mystery of yours.

You want to post about Linus and his job at brushing paint with his hair? Joke about it or make fun of him or something

This is going to be obvious but the RP has been dead for some time. I'm going to try to revive it! It was fun, maybe it'll be somewhat fun after months of no posting...

• 2 months later...
I vote yeshhhhh

It's been awhile since we have all posted on the RP. I'm a little rusty so let's see if we can get the flow to work. (You and Anony posted/edited at the exact same time. I just feel going off what anony posted might move the story along better.)

Well... that escalated quickly... I had no idea this would happen. RPs tend to no resurrect after this long NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING

*brushes nails against chest* your welcome

(oh and i believe you were looking for this? post-6328-0-18893100-1356232228.jpg  once again, you are welcome)

• Brohoof 1

Dangit, I wanted to go on a date with starbolt :( Why must that damn brotherhood keep ruining their life?

BTW, remember Blaze is wanted for murder after accidentally killing that girl. Lily is pregant and all AND I WANT TO GO FORWARD TO WHEN THE BABY'S BORN!