private Mystery Island ~

Sun

Jupiter laughed, After Midnight was funny and so was everyone else. Hopefully there'd be more ponies aboard soon enough! "Alright, all aboard!" Jupiter yelled, while giggling because it was so fun.

(edited)

Midnight leaped on a boat. "I'VE NEVER BEEN ON A BOAT BEFORE, SO I HOPE IT'S FUN!!!!" she screamed. She needed to catch her breath, so she collapsed on the boat and just sat there and breathed. Too much screaming. What will it feel like when to boat starts moving? She managed to say in a normal tone "Read... book... calm... down..." She hoped the others could make sense of what she was saying.

Edited by Filly Pinkie Pie

"Ahem, excuse me?" a blue stallion said from near the docks. "I hear you were headed to a 'Mystery island'?" He approached carefully, not quite used to walking on a dock. "My name is Lapis Lazuli, and I would like to join this expedition. I already have a few supplies on hand." Lapis pointed to the saddlebag on his back. It was stamped with his signature blue book.

"Well hey there!" Jupiter said down to the well sophisticated stallion. "Jump aboard, we're taking off very soon!" Jupiter began to unscrew the floor board, but enough so he could get on.

(edited)

"Thank you. Hopefully this trip will be fruitful." Lapis said, trotting quickly towards the ship and hopping on board. He took a deep breath and looked around him. "Where should I put my gear?Also, if you do not mind, may I know who you all are?"

Edited by Coeus

Jupiter smiled. "Just drop your sack on the second level of the ship." Jupiter pointed with her hoof near the door on the ship. "Oh, and my name's Jupiter." She said while showing off her cutie mark of planets.

"And away we gooooo!" Jupiter said while kicking the ship walking board onto the ship. The people at the docks pushed the boat away and Jupiter started spinning the ship's wheel. "Oh darn! I forgot to grab some things for fun, it's going to be about 2-3 days journey. Oh wait! I do have some books in one of the ships cabins." Jupiter reminded herself. "You can go right in and find some if you like."

"Really now? What do you have in your collection?" Lapis said, putting his gear with the others'. His heart did a little flutter at the thought of reading. "Do you have any Science Fiction novels?"

"Course I do. I got about every genre there is in that cabin down there, it's like a miniature library!" Jupiter said. "Go and have a look if you want." Jupiter looked out, the docks where out of sight and they where now in the middle of the ocean. Dolphins jumping, fish swimming and seagulls flying over head cawing down upon the ponies. So far there wasn't any sign of sharks nearby.

[ Feel free to make something appear or anything on the island or not. Just to keep things interesting. (: ]

Jupiter took the telescope out of the chest near the wheel. She looked out toward the island. "Nope. About a good nights sleep and we'll be there." Jupiter pointed out while putting the telescope in the chest again.

"Erm, that would be a large rock." Lapis said getting a good look at it. "Yes, I'm certain. That is the famous South Bay Boulder. It's a harmless landmark." Lapis began going down to the cabin, in hopes of finding a Isaac Asimhoof story.

"Smart one that is." Jupiter said to After Midnight. The wind blew some sprinkles of sea onto her, it felt soothing and really relaxing. She turned the wheel left, hitting dawn.

"Everyone can go down to the cabins and sleep, but you can stay up here too. Do as you wish." Jupiter said, smiling away. Her mane blew against the wind.

(edited)

Lapis had finally found what he was looking for. A simple tale of revenge, in space. It was an interesting read, so he took it to an unoccupied cabin. "I wonder what they think of me..." he thought, a bit nervous about being on a ship, which he was normally uncomfortable about, with complete strangers. Although he'd never say it, and it didn't really show physically, Lapis Lazuli was bit shy. Whenever he did research, he usually tried to avoid other ponies and just stick to books. "Well, I'll just try to get used to them, I guess..." he mused silently, turning back to the book between his hooves.

Edited by Coeus

"All righty!" Jupiter nodded. I wonder what they all think of me, other than Harmony, I've known her forever. Jupiter guessed this would go good, they'd all warm up to each other and have an adventure too!