private Mystery Island ~

Sun

Groggily, Lapis arose from his cabin bed. In only a matter of seconds, he remember where he was and what was going on. He quickly went to his saddle bag, confirmed it's contents, and slung it on his back. "Good morning Jupiter. I hope we'll see some interesting sights." Lapis said nonchalantly as he passed her on the way to the deck. Today he was going to make records of the local fauna and how it developed. Although he didn't show it, he was just as exited as Jupiter.

"Yes!" Jupiter nodded, and continued to bang on those doors who weren't awake yet. "Rise n' shine ponies!" Jupiter was yelling out. If they weren't going to wake up soon, she'd have to go in there and drag them off the ship!

Quillusion woke up to the sound of Jupiter yelling. She walked out of her room and said to Jupiter. "Good morning Jupiter. May I ask what we are planning to do this day?" She then levatated out her pack and put a notebook and pencil in it, in case she needed to record anything for Lapis.

Lapis patiently awaited the others. He looked over at the jungle. The trees looked beautiful in the morning light. This was going to be an eventful day. Lapis could feel it in his bones. He thought went to the chance of finding something rare and unexpected. Perhaps a magical creature undocumented. Such a creature could give him the chance to receive sponsors. From there, he could fund further research and uncover the secrets of this world.

• 2 weeks later...

"Alright ponies." Jupiter announced, "We will be heading into the deeper jungle. Pack your saddle bags, and onward we'll go to see the treasures, animals and mysteries that lay ahead!" Jango put her water cantine over her shoulder, and got snacks in her saddle bag. She was all set to go.

[ Sorry all. I was really busy. ]