Hello Bronies!

Whizzbang

My name is Ian, but I typically go by Whizzbang in the Brony community.

I have been a brony since early August when Know Your Meme did their video on it, and I figured I might as well just see what all the hubbub was about(no pun intended). I had seen ponies posted on 4chan and such, but i didn't really know what was going on. After watching the first episode, I was intrigued, and kept watching. I was disappointed when it turned out to be mostly slice of life, a genre I typically don't watch, but I reasoned that I typically wouldn't watch a show about pastel coloured ponies and carried on. It was probably at about episode 5 when I hated Gilda for the sole reason that she made Fluttershy cry, that I realized what had happened. I was hooked. I watched to Episode 9 that night and after hearing somewhere that episode 11 featured a full length musical number I realized that I had to convert my sister. She wanted a Fluttershy shirt for Christmas.

tl;dr: I like ponies

Cower, mortals, in fear of my Almighty No-Sig! AHAHAHAHAHA!

tl;dr: I like ponies

Funny you should say that, because I as well rather like ponies. ;)

Welcome to the forum; we've got a good group here, by the sounds of it you'll make for an excellent addition. Hope to see you around! :)