visual art A 20 min airbrush in Paint Tool SAI

Shiki

(edited)

I threw this together in 20 minutes using ONLY Paint Tool SAI's airbrush tool.

BY THE WAY! I USED A MOUSE TO DRAW THIS. A MOUSE!

Oh the agony...

Posted Image

The tree totally needs to be more defined, but like I said, 20 minute airbrush. It was really just me getting used to the tool. Can't be arsed to make it look all that good.

Edited by Chiaki
  • Brohoof 1

Did you use a mouse that has sensitivity settings built onto the side? :o

No, but I was sitting on my bed, using the mouse on the blanket, sitting in an awkward position. Also, I have my mouse settings to nearly all the way up on sensitivity. I can move my mouse about 3 cm to the right and it'll zip across the screen. :J

(edited)

I just BS'd this as a first time thing in SAI while waiting for Adobe Illustrator CS6 to install on my new laptop. c: Then I'll post some awesome shiz.

Edited by Feld0
Removing spam.

I just BS'd this as a first time thing in SAI while waiting for Adobe Illustrator CS6 to install on my new laptop. c: Then I'll post some awesome shiz.

Hey do you thing you would ever mind doing some quick art for me in the future? i really do suck at drawing :(

Hey do you thing you would ever mind doing some quick art for me in the future? i really do suck at drawing :(

As long as it's not too extremely hard, then it won't take me too long. I'll probably run out of stuff I want to do, so I wouldn't mind taking requests. I'm typically a lazy bum, though, and sometimes take forever to get 3 circles made, but sometimes take 3 seconds to draw up 40 perfect ponies. :huh:

I threw this together in 20 minutes using ONLY Paint Tool SAI's airbrush tool.

BY THE WAY! I USED A MOUSE TO DRAW THIS. A MOUSE!

Oh the agony...

Posted Image

The tree totally needs to be more defined, but like I said, 20 minute airbrush. It was really just me getting used to the tool. Can't be arsed to make it look all that good.

Posted Image

You sir have guts. I hate using the mouse it gives me potential carpal tunnel, which is no good in my opinion.

Posted Image

You sir have guts. I hate using the mouse it gives me potential carpal tunnel, which is no good in my opinion.

The fact that I was on my bed, using the mouse on a blanket, didn't help. The mouse was goin' "Zip zop zoodle dip dop deep" all over the screen. :/

Can you draw OC's?

As long as I have a good reference picture, yes. c: And if you're going to request like some sort of special pose, it'll take a bit longer, because I'll have to be extra creative there.

You act as if this is a masterpiece...

"Using only paint tool sais airbrush tool"

It's really easy to use, and if you make it big enough, it would be super easy to use.

Makes the picture a bit too blurry though.

"threw this together in 20 minutes"

This should have only taken like, maybe five minutes.

Honestly, it's not anything special.

"using only a mouse. A MOUSE."

Yeah, plenty of people draw using a mouse, and they make really beautiful pieces.

This is not very impressive- it's a blurry picture of a tree and some grass/sky and a sun...

I know I seem like a bitch, but really, you're over hyping this.

Sorry.

You act as if this is a masterpiece...

"Using only paint tool sais airbrush tool"

It's really easy to use, and if you make it big enough, it would be super easy to use.

Makes the picture a bit too blurry though.

"threw this together in 20 minutes"

This should have only taken like, maybe five minutes.

Honestly, it's not anything special.

"using only a mouse. A MOUSE."

Yeah, plenty of people draw using a mouse, and they make really beautiful pieces.

This is not very impressive- it's a blurry picture of a tree and some grass/sky and a sun...

I know I seem like a bitch, but really, you're over hyping this.

Sorry.

Lol, no, no, I wasn't saying it like that. I meant it more like, it's so derpified, that I was trying to justify it with the fact that I used a mouse. Also, it's almost morning and I haven't slept, so I should really just not be on the internet at all.

I'm sorry, what I said was totally rude and unneeded.

It was a rude, ignorant and immature thing to say, and I'm sure with a small bit of touching up, it would be a very nice picture.

I don't meant to be rude. I've just been being bullied lately and I'm taking it out on people who don't deserve it, I suppose.

I'm really sorry again, and I applaud you for handling it nicely and maturely.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry, what I said was totally rude and unneeded.

It was a rude, ignorant and immature thing to say, and I'm sure with a small bit of touching up, it would be a very nice picture.

I don't meant to be rude. I've just been being bullied lately and I'm taking it out on people who don't deserve it, I suppose.

I'm really sorry again, and I applaud you for handling it nicely and maturely.

I'd rather you take it out on me rather than someone who's insecure and whatnot. c:There's no worries, and I hope things go better for you, though.

• Brohoof 2

Sorry Feld0 sorry... Sorry

In an attempt to revise my previous statement. I now give you this!

Machinegun. that wasnt nice but I respect the fact that you came clean and apologized. You really are a good person and the fact to realize when you have hurt somepony elses feelings is a trait highly valued by some me in particular.

Chiaki. The fact that you didnt react meanly to Machinegun is another highly valued trait. Your picture is amazing and there is now way I could do something that talented on my own. Mouse or no mouse. (Honestly if you dont use a mouse what are you supposed to use?)

There now I feel my hidden post was edited and I hope Feld0 sees this and says...

"Solarwind your awesome thank you for that lovely revision."

That would be awesome...