Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(The other) Feld0 Quest

Ron Jeremy

After seeing the title of the totally awesome video Jokuc made that you should watch if you haven't yet, I got an idea for a video of my own, with a similar title. I think you see where this is going...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgNUizRi0LI

Guys, I totally found this old prototype build for what was going to be a second quest of Dragon Quest/Warrior! Unfortunately, it is pretty buggy, and even if the graphical bug and the text bugs (a "o" that should be a "0", a small bit of text lag on "lair!") weren't there, it crashes after the first block of text. It's a prototype cart, so maybe if I made it run 20% cooler I could run it longer.

It took me about an hour to make this. Had to make over 80 individual frames since I lack fancy-pants video editing programs. See if you can spot the easter egg. ;)

This is dedicated to MLPforums, and the community that makes it awesome. <3

• Brohoof 6

I saw it... *Head h*. Damn you, Roop! D:

On the actual video, it was quite nice for the duration the video had, keep it up! =)

• Brohoof 1

I saw it... *Head h*. Damn you, Roop! D:

On the actual video, it was quite nice for the duration the video had, keep it up! =)

Head h will never die.

And, sadly, I won't keep this up, unless I can some day get a better video editing program, in which effects like game-style appearing text can be done. Literally making a series of images of the text appearing is too time-consuming. Fun to make a one-time thing, but I can't realistically do long dialogues. :(