private FiW Roleplay

Pinkazoid

(edited)

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/26278-friendship-is-witchcraft-roleplay-anypony/

Welcome to the World of Friendship is witchcraft, as many of you already know....

This RP will start out as a normal day, that is, until Fluttershy and Rarity contact Lord Smooze, which soon looses control as he destroys ponyville, now it's up to these ponies to save Equestria, from a Giant purple goo monster.

Edited by CandleJack

(I can feel the awesomeness of FiW... And I think you can tell what Pinkie would be doing, even in FiW... I call it FiW too much. You know, I'm just gonna start roleplaying now.)

Pinkie Pie bounced around Ponyville, thinking of ways to go back in time and save her parents at the same time as she was looking for her friends. "Na-de-na-na-de-na-de-na-na-de." she said to herself as she reached the Celestia statue. Standing by it, she felt pretty sure she would see some of her friends soon.

Twilight had woken up, she walked downstairs to the kitchen, she was pretty disappointed her breakfast wasn't done yet "Spike! where's my breakfast?" she shouted as she walked around the library "Do I have to do everything?" she asked herself as she looked for the dragon.

Fluttershy was feeding her animals "Now, hurry up and eat, I don't want you all to be bothering me with your hunger problems when Lord Smooze arrives" she said tilting a bag of food inside the kitchen coop

Sweetie Belle stood up from her bed "Day Sequence activate" said a low voice coming from her mouth, after scanning the perimeter, she took a few steps her eyes returning from the dark red to her normal eye color, "Rarity, my sister, where are you located, so I can commence hug Sequence?" she asked searching for Rarity

(edited)

Pinkie Pie still stood by the statue, waiting. Come on, my friends have to be somewhere... she thought. Putting her front hooves on the Celestia statue pedestal, she climbed onto it. Standing next to it, she searched for her friends.

(Post!)

Edited by Filly Pinkie Pie

Rarity was busy making dresses, and when she came out, Sweetie Belle was in front of her asking for a Hug Sequence. Rarity gulped.

" No no no, Sweetie Belle, don't hug me. It reminds me of the war. Also, don't bother me. Today is the day we awaken Lord Smooze!" Rarity said with a gleeful face, and walked away to search for Fluttershy.

~

Rainbow Dash was flying around, getting her Rainbow on. She was looking for Spike so he could clean up her room. Also, she was avoiding Scootaloo.

" Rainbow! Where am I? I need to get out of here in a Dash! Oh no! RAAAIIINNNBOOOOWWWW!"

Rainbow smashed into a tree and fell down.

• Brohoof 1

Doctor Whooves was trying to repair his TARDIS so he could get back to seeing the universe. "They say I'm mad. They say it's just a blue painted cardboard box. I'll show them all. WAIT! First I need a companion," he said to himself as he jumped out of the TARDIS and set out to find someone to show the Universe to.

Pinkie Pie was now standing in front of the Celestia statue, trying to scout out her friends. If she was correct, ponies should have started walking by five minutes ago! She decided to walk through town a little. Her friends couldn't have vanished into thin air.. right?

Sweetie Belle dropped her head "changing mood status to saaad" she said walking away from Rarity

Twilight sighed "I bet Spike was having dreams, I'll crush them as a punishment" she said walking outside from the library

Fluttershy was now trotting in Ponyville's streets humming a song to herself, she stopped as she looked at Pinkie "not her...." she said sighing again "Pinkie, have you seen Rarity?" she asked hoping Pinkie wouldn't sing more of her annoying songs

(edited)

Rarity was trotting down the road, and saw Pinkie and Fluttershy. She happily, but with a sigh, trotted toward them.

"Hello, Fluttershy! Was just looking for you. I got the dead fox like you wanted, everything is ready to call Lord Smooze!" Rarity told her, thinking the entire time;

Lets hope Pinkie won't sing her annoying songs...or does any Witchcraft.

~

Rainbow was just getting dizzy, and stumbled into a wall.

Edited by Resolution

(edited)

Doctor Whooves saw Pinkie and Trotted up to her. "You, little pink pony!" he yelled when he got to her. "You remind me of Amelia Pond, how would you like to take a ride in my TARDIS? Any Star in any universe, any time any place in history, where do you want to start?" he asked with a huge grin on his face.

Edited by Half-Note

Fluttershy turned to see Rarity "the dead fox is tenderized to perfection, oh rarity, what could I do without you?"

Applebloom and Applejack applebucked several boxes crates, and even the farmhouse "now Applebloom, what happened again?" "The storm destroyed them!" "Exactly" she said laughing "Now lets get our insurance to pay us for it" she said walking towards town

(edited)

Spike eyes fluttered open and the first thing he noticed was how bright it was outside. "Oh no, I must of slept in again, Twilight is going to whip me for sure!" He hopped out of his basket and scurried over to Twilight's bed praying she was still asleep, but the bed was empty. He ran downstairs and saw the door was left open. "She must have left already, I'll have to think of an excuse before she comes back!" He sat down on his stool and began to think, "well I could say that I was sick, but Twilight would find out and punish me for lying. I know I'll say that Pinkie Pie poisoned me with one of her witches brews. Twilight is sure to believe me then!" spike said aloud and ran out the door to find his owner master superintendent.

Edited by thesteampunkninja

Scootaloo was on her scooter wizzing around town. She saw rainbow dash and stopped behind a bush. She took out a notepad with rainbow dash's cutie mark on it and started to write.

'10 am. Rainbow dash is late for her meeting with friends.

She also missed her 9 30 am toilet stop.'

(edited)

"Hello My friends!" said Twilight waving her hoof in the air "she still thinks we're her friends?' asked applejack to no one in particular, Applebloom trotted behind her "Hiya Sweetie Belle!" she shouted "Friend located, social mode initiated" she said walking towards her. Applebloom looked around "Hey, Have you seen Scoots?" "Denied" she responded "Hm... should we go look for her?" "Definetively" she responded "C Ya'h later AppleJack, I'm gonna try to make something of life"

Edited by CandleJack

"What is she doing?" asked Fluttershy "She's murmering one of her songs, don't pay attention, and she won't sing" she whispered. Twilight Sparkle coughed "Girls, I need all of your help, Spike wasn't awake in time, so I'm going to need all of your help to humiliate him"

Pinkie looked up. "Really?" she asked Twilight, grinning. This would be totally worth it! Haha, wonder if Spike will thinking up an excuse.. she thought, holding back giggles. This is going to be fun! A little strange, but fun.

(edited)

Strange but(t) fun.

(Sorry I just had to xD)

"Now, Pinkie you think of some good insults, since you're the only one with real imagination in this group" she ordered

Edited by The Great & P Pinxie
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

"HELLO! DOES ANYPONY SEE ME?" Doctor Whooves said impatiently. "Oh no if they can't see me then that means an alien parasite has entered their brains. DON'T WORRY I'LL SAVE YOU OR I AM NOT THE DOCTOR." He yelled as he held up his Sonic Screwdriver (Green Flashlight) in Pinkie's eyes.

Edited by Half-Note

"Fluttershy, don't you dare try to contact your lord, we're in a crisis" she said as she looked at Fluttershy who was about to leave the rest to open the real portal "Well, crushing a young one's heart and his dreams are important to growing up.... I'll do it" "you didn't have much of a choice anyways...."

Fluttershy looked at the doctor and gasped "Will that stop her constant and annoying singing?" she asked hopefully Applejack and Twilight also waited eagerly for a response from him, just thinking of a world without happy tunes with sad lyrics

(edited)

It didn't take long for Spike to catch up with the rest of the group. "It's okay Spike, just follow you plan and act calm" he said to himself as he approached Twilight. "Um, hey Twilight. sorry for sleeping in my alarm clock didn't go off" Spike slapped himself mentally, 'well now you've blown it Spike!' he winced as he prepared for whatever cruel and unethical punishment Twilight had planned out for him.

Lyra woke up at her desk, her head resting on scrap paper and sketches of humans. Sluggishly she pushed herself up and started toward the doorway when she tripped over a body lying on the floor, it seemed BonBon had come home late again after an exhausting night at the studio and passed out, lipstick smeared over her face and smelling of cheap wine. Lyra decided to leave her there and went downstairs to make herself breakfast. When she was done eating she picked up her lyre and went outside to sit on the curb and maybe make some money. "Oh thats right, how could I forget?" Walking back inside she picked up a cardboard picketing sign (Humans DO exist) and the set it next to her as she began to play.

(If you can guess BonBon's job correctly then you get a brohoof))

It didn't take long for Spike to catch up with the rest of the group. "It's okay Spike, just follow you plan and act calm" he said to himself as he approached Twilight. "Um, hey Twilight. sorry for sleeping in my alarm clock didn't go off" Spike slapped himself mentally, 'well now you've blown it Spike!' he winced as he prepared for whatever cruel and unethical punishment Twilight had planned out for him.

Lyra woke up at her desk, her head resting on scrap paper and sketches of humans. Sluggishly she pushed herself up and started toward the doorway when she tripped over a body lying on the floor, it seemed BonBon had come home late again after an exhausting night at the studio and passed out, lipstick smeared over her face and smelling of cheap wine. Lyra decided to leave her there and went downstairs to make herself breakfast. When she was done eating she picked up her lyre and went outside to sit on the curb and maybe make some money. "Oh thats right, how could I forget?" Walking back inside she picked up a cardboard picketing sign (Humans DO exist) and the set it next to her as she began to play.

(If you can guess BonBon's job correctly then you get a brohoof))

((Shee's a singer, albeit a bad one.))

"Well my Sonic Screwdriver has never had effects on vocals before but anything's possible I suppose," Doctor Whooves said to Fluttershy as he inspected his Sonic for any traces of alien life. "Blast! I can't get a good reading, and with the TARDIS all on the Fritz I can't study her further. Oh well," he muttered.

Twilight looked at Spike "I am very Dissapointed in you, I'm more dissapointed than that one time when you wouldn't help me with the book fort" she said 10 seconds of her own flashback, and awkward silence between the other ponies passed she looked at him "as for your punishment, you'll have to listen to some of Pinkie's songs from the orphanage" she said glaring at him darkly "....and you better not have any dreams, if I hear more about your life goals, I'll make sure each of them are crushed" she said turning around "well I guess you can all insult him now" she smiled

(The typos are because it's 1 am, I'm typing from my phone, and I'm half awake)

Scootaloo had finished stalking rainbow dash and was now searching for someone else to study. She never knew why she liked to stalk every pony. She just liked to know EVERYTHING that was going on. She scooted around. Suddenly she ran into sweetie belle and apple bloom. "oh, hi guys!" she said.

(edited)

((Shee's a singer, albeit a bad one.))

((incorrect, it's much, much, worse than that. In fact it's probably a good thing you didn't guess right :/ ))

"What?" Spike said with horror, "I have to listen to her songs? NOOOOOOOOO!" He then curled up into a ball to accept his fate.