private FiW Roleplay

Pinkazoid

Rarity looked at all of the ponies around her. She gulped and nudged Fluttershy.

"This reminds me of the war, can we get out of here before they do anything to ruin our dead fox!" Rarity told Fluttershy, hinting that they should best be ready for the eclipse.

Pinkie Pie realized she was stuck in her own imagination. She tries to focus her attention to what was going on, but her mind kept switching her back. Finally, she stomped one hoof to shatter her imagination. "Huh?" She looked around.

Fluttershy looked at Rarity "Sorry, Twilight we got to wake up Lord Smooze" said Fluttershy as she left

"Hiya Scoots, What'cha up to?" asked Applebloom

Twilight sighed "Well Spike, looks like you'll have to work in the basement again..."

Scootaloo looked around. "nothing..." she said in a tone of innocence. She grabbed her scooter and attached the cart. "wanna come for a ride into the ever free forest?" she smirked "I'm feeling naughty"

"Sure, we can try to get our cutiemarks!" cheered Applebloom "I agree with the yellow organism" agreed Sweetie Belle

Fluttershy opened her home, a large cauldron stood in the center of the room, it fitted in so well next to the butterfly curtains

"Did somebody say free labor from a useless dragon?" Doctor Whooves asked Twilight. "I need somebody to help repair my extremely dangerous time machine which could possibly make his brain explode, and afterwords we could go time traveling" He told her, desperate to find a companion.

"Goodie, now all we need to do is fill it up with the ingredients. Then we have Lord Smooze!" Rarity piped, throwing the dead fox and other stuff into the cauldron, as it started to turn a nasty purple.

(edited)

"Oh no, Twilight! You aren't going to send me off with this nutter now, are you?" Spike said as his already long list of manual labor grew longer and longer by the second. "How can this be my life?" he asked himself.

Edited by thesteampunkninja

Fluttershy brought a small jar from her room and threw it in the cauldron, "Hmm.... he should be ready soon" she said as the cauldron bubbled and all then animals inside her home tried to run out of the windows, and some even tried to open the door.

Twilight looked at Spike "Well, Spike, technically you are my slave, The Princess said so" she said smiling as she rolled her eyes and walked back to the library

"Who are you calling a nutter!" Doctor Whooves yelled at Spike. "I'm The Doctor." He said smugly as he strolled around to find someone else to be his companion. "Ponies in this town... calling me a madstallion, as if my TARDIS was just a box," he rolled his eyes at their stupidity before laying eyes on three fillies. "The companionship shall be TRIPLED!" He yelled.

Applebloom looked at the brown stallion in front of her "Ma'h sister Applejack told me not to talk to ya'h, she said something about you being crazy" she said squinting her eyes at him, and looking at the rest of the CMC

"Ahh Applejack, she reminds me of Rose Tyler," Doctor Whooves said. "Well don't listen to her, she's just mad that I have a time machine and she doesn't." He said before grabbing her hoof. "Come on you lot, it's high time we go on an adventure."

"Well, yeah Applejack would like to have a time machine, and she gets awfully jealous of anypony who has one" she said tapping a hoof in her chin "Okay, maybe we can get a time traveling cutiemark, what do ya'h say girls?" sh asked the rest of the CMC