Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private SoL: Canterlot

~The Snowy Wolf~

"Understanble" he answered and looked at Jaide. "but I am sure Vinyl will be fine soon. I've skimmed throught that article and it sounded quite optimistic" he added trying to sound as calm as possible.

"I am very worried that something might happen to Vinyl. I hope she's okay. She did help me feel better and all. I do feel lke I have to repay her somehow. I do wish I was a unicorn. I really can't do any magic with these wings,"

"I am very worried that something might happen to Vinyl. I hope she's okay. She did help me feel better and all. I do feel lke I have to repay her somehow. I do wish I was a unicorn. I really can't do any magic with these wings,"

"I had the same thought a lot of times before. Unicorns can do so much usefull and cool magic and all I can do is fly...I bet they even have a spell for that....anyways...this may sound a bit corny...but when it comes to friendship, it doesn't matter if you are a unicorn or a pegasus as long as you are a nice pony" he said with a slight wink

"I had the same thought a lot of times before. Unicorns can do so much usefull and cool magic and all I can do is fly...I bet they even have a spell for that....anyways...this may sound a bit corny...but when it comes to friendship, it doesn't matter if you are a unicorn or a pegasus as long as you are a nice pony" he said with a slight wink

(Witchcraft maybe?)

"Well, you do have a point there. Maybe I could work something out. Keep her company and try to make her smile. that sort of stuff," Jaide said as she contuinuesly poked the shaker at the table.

"So what are we going to do today?" she asked.

(Witchcraft maybe?)

"Well, you do have a point there. Maybe I could work something out. Keep her company and try to make her smile. that sort of stuff," Jaide said as she contuinuesly poked the shaker at the table.

"So what are we going to do today?" she asked.

Wildcard glanced at Jaide poking the shaker as if he waited for it to fall down. "Yeah, there are enough things to show someone that you care...otherwise every friend- and relationship would go down the drain after a short time" he answered laughing. Then he added "And I dunno, what do you wanna do, any suggestions?" Edited by Wildcard

Wildcard glanced at Jaide poking the shaker as if he waited for it to fall down. "Yeah, there are enough things to show someone that you care...otherwise every friend- and relationship would go down the drain after a short time" he answered laughing. Then he added "And I dunno, what do you wanna do, any suggestions?"

Jaide stopped poking the shaker and turned to Wildcard. "Well we could visit Vinyl. Then afterwards maybe bring Blossom Bloom to the cemetery to the movies. Then go read a book or visit the castle. I don't really don't know. It's up to you guys,"

• Brohoof 1

Jaide stopped poking the shaker and turned to Wildcard. "Well we could visit Vinyl. Then afterwards maybe bring Blossom Bloom to the cemetery to the movies. Then go read a book or visit the castle. I don't really don't know. It's up to you guys,"

"Sounds like a good idea" Wildcard answered "Altough I have to get some disguise from home before we head to the hospital. I "left" a few days earlier so the doctors might still be angry and I don't want to be kept there for the next days"

"Sounds like a good idea" Wildcard answered "Altough I have to get some disguise from home before we head to the hospital. I "left" a few days earlier so the doctors might still be angry and I don't want to be kept there for the next days"

"Oh you left without asking permission? Well, I don't know what to say about that but I'm guessing you left because you didn't want to be there. Disguise you say? Well, I could help you choose if that's okay with you,"

"Oh you left without asking permission? Well, I don't know what to say about that but I'm guessing you left because you didn't want to be there. Disguise you say? Well, I could help you choose if that's okay with you,"

"Yep, that's pretty much it. They wanted to keep me there for at least one week, maybe even two. And sure! Just tell me if I am looking like myself" he answered smiling. Then he looked around and asked "Are you all ready to leave or do you want to stay here longer?" Edited by Wildcard

"Yep, that's pretty much it. They wanted to keep me there for at least one week, maybe even two. And sure! Just tell me if I am looking like myself" he answered smiling. Then he looked around and asked "Are you all ready to leave or do you want to stay here longer?"

"Well I'm ready. I didn't have much to do here anyways," Jaide replied as she got up.

While getting up, Jaide knocked over the whole table making everything fall including the cups, plates, shakers, and napkins. "Oh um... I'll uh.. Pick that up. No need to worry. This happens all the time,"

"Ah, nevermind, I am a bit clumsy too." Wildcard answered smiling. Then the pegasus got up too and helped Jaide to pick up the things that were lying on the floor. He placed them back on the table and was ready to go

"Ah, nevermind, I am a bit clumsy too." Wildcard answered smiling. Then the pegasus got up too and helped Jaide to pick up the things that were lying on the floor. He placed them back on the table and was ready to go

Jaide made sure that everything was back in it's correct place. When she thought that everything was in tip-top shape, she headed towards the door. "Now I'm ready. Lead the way Wildcard. I'll follow,"

Nightfall slowed down and tried to look like he was casually walking into Vinyl's room.

"Hey, Vinyl... I heard you had awoken, so... um... I came to say that I hope you feel better soon... Her Royal Highness Princess Celestia moved the Grand Galloping Gala to the end of this week, if you didn't know."

Nightfall slowed down and tried to look like he was casually walking into Vinyl's room.

"Hey, Vinyl... I heard you had awoken, so... um... I came to say that I hope you feel better soon... Her Royal Highness Princess Celestia moved the Grand Galloping Gala to the end of this week, if you didn't know."

((sorry, I was out for my birthday))

Vinyl sat up in her bed. "Hey Nightfall. Celestia moved the gala because of me? Well I guess now we can go together."

• Brohoof 1

Jaide made sure that everything was back in it's correct place. When she thought that everything was in tip-top shape, she headed towards the door. "Now I'm ready. Lead the way Wildcard. I'll follow,"

Wildcard leaded Jaide the way to his home a small appartement a bit outside the town center. He unlocked the door and then opened it. "So, this is my home" he said cheerful as they entered. The appartement was rather large, but there were not many things inside of it. A TV and a sofa were in the livingroom that was connected with the kitchen, a bed, a bedside table with some books on it and a wardrobe in the sleeping room. In the bathroom there was a tub, a toilet, and a sink with some hygene articles. The walls were provisional decorated with some posters. Wildcard took of his jacket and tossed it on the bed. Then he headed to the wardrobe

Wildcard leaded Jaide the way to his home a small appartement a bit outside the town center. He unlocked the door and then opened it. "So, this is my home" he said cheerful as they entered. The appartement was rather large, but there were not many things inside of it. A TV and a sofa were in the livingroom that was connected with the kitchen, a bed, a bedside table with some books on it and a wardrobe in the sleeping room. In the bathroom there was a tub, a toilet, and a sink with some hygene articles. The walls were provisional decorated with some posters. Wildcard took of his jacket and tossed it on the bed. Then he headed to the wardrobe

Jaide looked around Wildcard's apartment taking eyeful of everything around. It was a bit better than her own room but hers had some more funiture.

Jaide decided to sit on the sofa and wait for Wilcard until he was ready.

Jaide looked around Wildcard's apartment taking eyeful of everything around. It was a bit better than her own room but hers had some more funiture.

Jaide decided to sit on the sofa and wait for Wilcard until he was ready.

After a short time Wildcard came out dressed in white shirt, a black jacket and some black pants. He went to the bathroom, put water on his mane and combed his hair back so it laid flat on his head. He added some styling gel and tied the lower part of his mane to some kind of ponytail. After that Wildcard put on a black hat and some sunglasses and walked back to Jaide. "How does it look?" He asked

After a short time Wildcard came out dressed in white shirt, a black jacket and some black pants. He went to the bathroom, put water on his mane and combed his hair back so it laid flat on his head. He added some styling gel and tied the lower part of his mane to some kind of ponytail. After that Wildcard put on a black hat and some sunglasses and walked back to Jaide. "How does it look?" He asked

Jaide looked at Wildcard and tilted her head. She looked at him in confusion. "Wildcard? Is that you? I don't really recognize you in that outfit at all. Well, I'm guessing that's what you want so it's perfect!"

Jaide looked at Wildcard and tilted her head. She looked at him in confusion. "Wildcard? Is that you? I don't really recognize you in that outfit at all. Well, I'm guessing that's what you want so it's perfect!"

"Ok, then I am ready. Thanks a lot" the colt answered smiling. "Oh, and I am sorry for the mess here, I just recently moved in here and haven't had the time to arrange everything." he added slightly ashamed.

"Ok, then I am ready. Thanks a lot" the colt answered smiling. "Oh, and I am sorry for the mess here, I just recently moved in here and haven't had the time to arrange everything." he added slightly ashamed.

"Well it's quite alright Wildcard. You didn't really expect me to come anyways. You also just moved in so yeah. Sort of a mess," Jaide smiled. "So it's time to go to the hospital. Really hope Vinyl's alright," Jaide said as she walked towards the door.

As they walked towards the hospital Wildcard realised that, altough they were talking for quite some time now, he didn't know much about Jaide. "Sooo...mind to tell me a bit about yourself?" he asked her.

((sorry, I was out for my birthday))

Vinyl sat up in her bed. "Hey Nightfall. Celestia moved the gala because of me? Well I guess now we can go together."

"Yeah... I swear I'll do better than just kinda leaving alone like I did in the observatory..."

Nightfall looked down, a bit ashamed.

"So, um... yeah, sorry..."

Nightfall began to become shy again, and he tried to fight this feeling.

"Yeah... I swear I'll do better than just kinda leaving alone like I did in the observatory..."

Nightfall looked down, a bit ashamed.

"So, um... yeah, sorry..."

Nightfall began to become shy again, and he tried to fight this feeling.

She chuckled a bit. "What are you sorry for? You didn't do anything wrong."

She chuckled a bit. "What are you sorry for? You didn't do anything wrong."

"I kinda wasn't apying attention to anything but the stars, and I feel like... um..."

Nightfall blushed.

"Never mind, I guess... you're right."

Nightfall was about to back out of the room.

"Hey, I guess I'll see you later..."

As they walked towards the hospital Wildcard realised that, altough they were talking for quite some time now, he didn't know much about Jaide. "Sooo...mind to tell me a bit about yourself?" he asked her.

(sorry. didn't know that you replyed. ^^)

"Well, let's start off by saying that I live in Ponyville. I own a small house near the road to the Everfree forest. I don't do much. Just grocery shop, hang out with a small group of friends, read books, go into the forest for a bit, not much. It's a bit boring," Jaide said as she just barely moved out of the path of an incoming lightpost. "But when I came to Canterlot," she continued, "I guess it's not so bad anymore. I'll probally go back to Ponyville in a few months but that's it,"

(sorry. didn't know that you replyed. ^^)

"Well, let's start off by saying that I live in Ponyville. I own a small house near the road to the Everfree forest. I don't do much. Just grocery shop, hang out with a small group of friends, read books, go into the forest for a bit, not much. It's a bit boring," Jaide said as she just barely moved out of the path of an incoming lightpost. "But when I came to Canterlot," she continued, "I guess it's not so bad anymore. I'll probally go back to Ponyville in a few months but that's it,"

(lol your reply wasn't shown either >.<)

"Sounds alright to me" Wildcard answered. "Ponyville is a nice place, I think I am going to miss it when I live here. Anyways, I was sure you were doing something with books, since you have them as cutie-mark. Never thought about opening a bookstore or becoming a librarian?"