open Life in Ponyville

TheBronyHeart

"Um, his name is Lapis, not Lupi." Asteria corrected, trying not to roll her eyes. "I guess you could meet him now. I mean, well, he might be sleeping, and he's had a long day. But, I'm sure he'll let me bring home another visitor tomorrow!" Asteria began getting excited. She always loved showing ponies the humble cottage she lived in. "Until then, maybe we could hang out or something?"

"Well, I usually go to Sugarcube Corner. It's the local bakery. Although, it might be closing about now. How about you show me some of your powers? But not here. We should get away from these craters, 'cause they're making me uncomfortable." Asteria inched away from them. As the sky continued to darken, they became more sinister.

Fae followed Clover and saw her talking to Asteria.

She flew down and watched them.

She heard Clover ask about Twilight, so Fae tried to get her attention by flying in front of her.

(OOC Uhhh posting during recess have to go again soon.)

"Yup, that's Fae. She's a fairy, and she's Starbolt's pet or something. I'm pretty sure only Starbolt can understand her. Oh, wait, you don't know who Starbolt is, do you?" Asteria tried to poke Fae with her hoof. "Looks like she wants something..."

"Okay, either way, i really want to get away from this place. Let's head over this way." Asteria said, pointing a hoof in the direction of her home. When she was done hanging out with Clover, she'd could get home faster.

Byron decided to wander around. He came across Fae, Asteria, and a new pony he hadn't seen. "Hi there, Fae! Asteria!" Byron said. He turned to the new pony. "I haven't seen you before. What's your name?" Byron asked.

After playing the piano for awhile Sky stretched a little than yawned and went back up stairs. He noticed that Clover hasn't come back yet.

"I wonder where she has gone to..."

He was worried a bit about that mare. She we just so curious about everything, so I hope she get into any deep trouble.

"Well off to bed."

He stretched again and went back to sleeping on the couch. He smiled a bit to himself...

As the pair walked away, Asteria whispered to Clover. "That was the one who made the holes. Perhaps we should avoid him." Asteria didn't want to be mean, but until Byron got his magic under control, it was best to stand clear.

Byron was watching Clover backing away from him, very slowly. Byron felt himself tense up. 'Why is EVERYPONY SO SCARED OF ME???' Byron yelled in his mind. He felt his horn charging up a powerful blast of magic, but tried to contain it. He couldn't. He accidentally let loose a powerful burst of magic, just missing Clover. It was heading for Vynil's house. Crap.

• Brohoof 1

Aw hell no! No fricken magic ejaculation gonna mess up my beauty sleep! Deflected.

Sky lay in the ruins moaning. He looked like he might be injured. He currently under a pile of rubble caused by the blast.

• Brohoof 1

"Oh god!" Byron yelled. He dashed over to the rubble, throwing the rubble behind him, digging for him. He eventually found the pony. Byron tried to cast a healing spell. He was able to cast the spell, but he drained his last bit of magic. He fainted of magic exhaustion.

(OOC: Thats my Queue to get off guys! Night!))

Edited by Shade

Clover was shocked by this but remained calm

"He... Did THAT?.. That is just... That is absurd... I can't believe he made something so ridiculous like that, do you know why he doesn't have it under control? Does he have some weird disease or something" She said frightfuly

The moment after she spoke a large beam went directly past her heading for Sky's house causing her to tun around and look defensive towards this colt that appeared out of no where

"Sky..."

Clover began to charge towards the colt who destroyed Sky's house and once he got there he found him fainted

"What... Happened? Asteria? Do you know what happened?? Is that... His p-power?.. He could have killed me if that was any closer to me..."

Sky coughed a little. He stood up stretched a little and felt some nasty bruises on his flank but other than he was fine. He shook his mane to clear off some rubble.

"Octavia is gonna hang me on her cello when she sees what happen to her house..."

Edited by Twilight Sky

Asteria gasped. This was the third time today that Byron had caused a mess. This time, it wasn't just a hole in the ground. It was the destruction of a pony's home. Construction crews wouldn't fix this for free like a crater. "Are you ok, sir? Are you bleeding?" The little unicorn quickly looked over the poor creature. "His ribs are broken, and there is some minor bleeding, but for the most, he's alive. Your'e lucky the blast didn't kill you."

"That's probably why I am in so much..."

He passed out from pain before he could finish his sentence. He hit the ground like a sack apples after passing out. Right before he did he thought to himself. A great start to my fresh start...

"Um, if we can get him to a hospital, then he should be okay. Alright, stand still. Since you're a bit bigger than me, you will have to take most of his weight. I'll use my magic to get him on your back, with you helping. Then we can both use our magic to steady him." Asteria said quickly. She'd done something similar earlier today, so it didn't take her long to formulate a plan.

• Brohoof 1

"Okay um, okay I think I can do this" She said as if she were a little confused

Clover prepared to lift Sky onto her back and try to use her limited magical abilities to steady him

"You will have to do most of the magic work, because I am terrible at magic, when I said I was bad, I meant it, I can't do much at all, but i'll try." She said almost eagerly

"I wish Lapis was here, but there is no time to waste." Asteria slowly lifted the unconscious stallion slowly onto Clover's back. "Okay, let's try to move." Together, they made their way slowly to the hospital. "How are you holding up?" Asteria asked after 5 minutes of walking.

"Alright, you stay here. I'm sure Lapis would like to know that Byron caused another problem. I'll even try to bring him back so he can survey the damage. And when I get back here with him, please don't call him Lupi." Asteria turned and left Clover and the injured stallion to the care of the hospital. On the way to her home, Asteria wondered why Clover kept calling Lapis "Lupi". "Lapis, you awake?" she asked the moment she got home. "Asteria, glad to see you made it back. Did you have fun?" her pseudo-brother asked as he looked up from his book. "Uh, not really. Byron, um, he had another accident. Please come with me to the hospital. Somepony got hurt..." Without hesitating, Lapis Lazuli galloped to the hospital, a bit annoyed at Byron lack of control. Once they found Sky's room, they headed inside.