Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private My Ordinary Life in Ponyville (RP Thread)

BlossomBloom

(edited)

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/26792-my-ordinary-life-in-ponyville/#entry617050

This RP is officially open!

Blossom Bloom woke up slowly and arose from her bed. She had stayed up late the night before, thinking of new ideas for her baking. She liked to bake in her pass time and give her friends the baked goods. After getting ready and being fresh as a daisy, she walked out into her garden to tend to her precious flowers. The sun was already up and it was shining brightly. "I think it's going to be hot today..." she mumbled to herself as she began to pull out some weeds.

Edited by BlossomBloom

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wymmer awoke and looked at his alarm clock. 9:00? Ugh. Too early. He layed his head back down and stared at the ceiling. Sooo tired

As he starts to close his eyes his pet falcon came in and squawked as loud as he could. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" the ring echoed in his ear. Ugh, now I'll never be able to fall asleep.

As he looks out his door he sees his housekeeper dusting the tables. "Good morning sir Wym, How was your nap?" She said. "Very well, Thanks you" he says as he walks out the door. He looks around and decides to take a walk around the neighborhood.

Popcorn Kernel awoke. Why do I live in the Everfree Forest again? Oh yeah, because my parents died. she thought, stumbling out of her crumbly grass bed. She stepped out of her cottage as she slunked through she shadows on her way to Ponyville.

One she was done pruning and watering her garden, she decided to go out for breakfast. Blossom got up and dusted herself off before starting to walk to town. As she walked, she noticed the air getting warmer "I was right...It's hot." she sighed as she lifted a wing and brought it over her head to give her some shade.

As he walks around the neighborhood he sees the evergreen forest. What makes that place so scary anyway? He thought as he saw a bunny hop across the street the same time a carriage was strolling by. The bunny froze in fear. Wait for it... He waited for the last minute and quickly pulled it away. Why am I such a terrible pony? He kept walking.

Blossom soon made it into town. It wasn't that crowded today "Yay no lines!" she giggled as she began to hop around. "Now...where to eat..." she looked around hungrily as her stomach growled.

Scout yawned as he looked over at his clock, 9:00...no thats way too early, he layed back down before he heard something crack, he opened his eyes and looked under his bed, the source of the sound, as soon as he looked under the bed collapsed, Perfect. Scout got up and out of bed and walked around it to get a better view, Guess i have to call in a repair.

Scout flew into town to go get some breakfast, he didn't feel like making it himself after what happened, he wasn't looking as he descended and ended up landing pretty hard on a blue pegasus (Blossom), he rubbed his temples and looked over at her, "Oh clumsy me, not looking where im going, im sorry about that" he said as he slowly got up, his flank aching a bit. "Im not in the usual today"

"You know what I could use right now?" Wymmer thought. "A pie!!!" He started to walk into town to the pie store. Mmmmmm. That sweet smell he could smell a mile away. He started walking and tripped over a tree root. Ow. He thought as he got up and dusted himself off. A pie sounds really good. He thought again.

Popcorn Kernel walked out of the Everfree Forest, the sunlight waking her up. "Alright, should I shop, eat, or explore?" she said to nopony in particular as she walked towards the town. The hot sun burned against her skin as she looked around.

As he walks into town he sees two ponies lying on the ground. Oh boy. He uses his magic to help them up. "You two Okay? That looked like a pretty good looking fall." "Wanna get some pie? My treat." He starts walking.

He looks behind. "Coming?" "As I said. My treat. You dont buy. I heard the strawberry pie tastes good. I didnt even know there was such thing." He stares at them waaaaiiiiittttiiiinnnngggg........ Coming?...

Scout yawned as he looked over at his clock, 9:00...no thats way too early, he layed back down before he heard something crack, he opened his eyes and looked under his bed, the source of the sound, as soon as he looked under the bed collapsed, Perfect. Scout got up and out of bed and walked around it to get a better view, Guess i have to call in a repair.

Scout flew into town to go get some breakfast, he didn't feel like making it himself after what happened, he wasn't looking as he descended and ended up landing pretty hard on a blue pegasus (Blossom), he rubbed his temples and looked over at her, "Oh clumsy me, not looking where im going, im sorry about that" he said as he slowly got up, his flank aching a bit. "Im not in the usual today"

"Oh I know! I'll go to the bakery!" Blossom Bloom giggled as she took a step forward towards a near by shop. Suddenly she fell down and her face hit the ground hard. She felt a big pressure on her back and the wind was knocked out of her. Blossom could not see anything for a few seconds;everything was black. Her vision came back to her slowly as she felt the weight on her back being lifted. There was someone standing in front of her but everything was blurry so she could not tell who or what it was. Once she was able to breathe again, she stood up slowly and looked around. "W-what just happened...?" she thought aloud, clearly not being able to hear the thing that was talking to her.

"Oh I know! I'll go to the bakery!" Blossom Bloom giggled as she took a step forward towards a near by shop. Suddenly she fell down and her face hit the ground hard. She felt a big pressure on her back and the wind was knocked out of her. Blossom could not see anything for a few seconds;everything was black. Her vision came back to her slowly as she felt the weight on her back being lifted. There was someone standing in front of her but everything was blurry so she could not tell who or what it was. Once she was able to breathe again, she stood up slowly and looked around. "W-what just happened...?" she thought aloud, clearly not being able to hear the thing that was talking to her.

"Oh golly me. Are you ok? You look a little... Sick. Here. Lets go to the pie shop and get you a drink of water." he says with a worried expression.

"Oh golly me. Are you ok? You look a little... Sick. Here. Lets go to the pie shop and get you a drink of water." he says with a worried expression.

At that moment a little kid throws a rock at his head knocking him out.

She wobbled a bit and saw another pony coming over to them. Rubbing her head with her wing,she tried to figure out what the other pony was saying since she could not hear well at the moment. Suddenly the pony that was once standing in front of her was no longer there! "Huh..?What..?" she mumbled as she looked around. Blossom Bloom looked down and spotted the pony on the ground. She saw that it was a colt and he was knocked out! "Oh my goodness!" she gasped as she kneeled down beside the colt. She heard someone gasp and the sound of hooves running. Looking up, she saw a little kid running away with a frightened look "Hey! Come back here!" she shouted at the kid. There was no point in running after him since he was already far off. Using her wings to lift up the unconcious colts head, she spoke quietly "H-Hello...? Are you ok? Ummm..." Blossom had never been in this situation before so she wasnt sure what to do. There was no one walking around in town so she couldnt call for help and surely the people in the shops wouldnt be able to hear her.

System Error didn't sleep, her programming didn't allow her, but her new body needed it. She went outside to get a little more comfortable with a living body. Her odd colors and cutiemark caught the attention of the town's residents, but Error didn't really care. Passing by the bakery, the A.I. saw two ponies, one unconcious and the other was helping the unconcious one.

"You do realize that unconcious Colt could die if he doesn't get immediate medical attention, he could have gotten a concussion, but we still need to do a diagnosis to be sure." She said in her odd robotic voice, and lifted the colt onto her back, "Is he your 'partner' at all?"

Blossom Bloom looked up to see a mare standing over them. Her eyes grew wide as she spoke "...Die?! Oh my goodness! No! H-He can't die!" she stood up and began to panic,pacing back and forth and flapping her wings frantically. She froze once she heard the mares question "Partner...?" Blossom tried to figure out what she meant by partner. Suddenly she blushed as she realized it "oh!N-no!We're not! I mean I couldnt! I mean not that I couldnt its just that-! I mean-!...U-U-Um...No! I just met him not too long ago! I dont know who he is!" she said, still freaking out.

"Do you know where he could get any medical attention? I haven't become familiar with Ponyville just yet. My rough analysis of you says that you have lived in this town for quite a while, so you should know where to go, right?"

"Analysis...?" Blossom rubbed her head "What is she talking about? This is not the time to think about it! I'll think about it later!" she thought to herself. "Oh! Yes! The hospital! It's near sugarcube corner! I-I'll show you!" she spread out her wings, ready to fly and lead the way.

Lily awoke in her large pink, silk and frilly bed. She looked around. White furniture, lots of dresses in the cupboard, white fluffy dog licking her face; yep, she was still at home. She kicked the sheets off and the dog flew across the room with them. She yawned. "another day in he life of lily" she murmmered. Lily stood out of bed. "coffee, need coffee..." she walked downstairs and looked for her butler. "BLACK TIE!!!???" she yelled. "oh right, I live on my own now." she walked into the kitchen. To her dismay, the coffee maker had been off all night. "screw this..." she said as she walked back upstairs, brushed her hair and made her way to the coffe shop via the window. "ouch" she landed on the ground with a thump " walking it is..."

Slowly opening his eyes he sees himself with another pony. "Um... Hello? What happened?" He said as he rubbed his head. "Is everything ok? you look worried." He sits up but gets dizzy and lies back down. Now what did I get myself into...

Lily, still half asleep, stumbled to sugar cube corner, hoping to find a coffee cake or something with caffeine. She accidentally bumped into a pony. "oh! Sorry!" she said. She rubbed her eyes and gained focus.

"He's fine now," Error dropped the Colt on the ground (quite rudely). The A.I. proceeded in her walk around Ponyville, and still drawed attention from bystanders. "Why are they all looking at me? All they know is that I'm a regular pony just like them, I shouldn't be treated any different..." she thought.

Slowly opening his eyes he sees himself with another pony. "Um... Hello? What happened?" He said as he rubbed his head. "Is everything ok? you look worried." He sits up but gets dizzy and lies back down. Now what did I get myself into...

Blossom heard the colt on the mares back awaken and begin to talk. "Oh thank goodness! We thought you were going to die!" she exclaimed as she folded her wings back in. "are you feeling ok? can you move? Oh my gosh! What if he's paralyzed?! Or-Or deaf?! Hello? Helloooooo?! Can you see me? What color is my fur? How many feathers am I holding up?! Can you sneeze?! If you can hear me, sneeze! If you can see me, twitch!" a bunch of questions started to flow out of her mouth as she began to panic once again.

Lily walked away. Everyone was looking at a (she had to admit, somewhat weird) pony. The pony looked sad and confused. Everypony seemed scared to approach it. She sighed. She walked up to the pony. "hi! I'm lily, what's your name?"