Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my stable art thread :D

hana

thank you very much ^w^

dont stop to freaking practice! its important, even an untalented person like me can become good at stuff!

and dont deny criticise, its extremly important!

good luck~!

Thanks, hana. I really appreciate that. Your squee Fluttershy is my number one fav so far! Btw, I really like the shadowing on the characters, very nice ^3^

a new black and white draw~!

this time it's vinyl skretch :'D

hope you like it (even thou its not as good as my last one) ^^

btw

the hair was really hard to make, thats why it is'nt perfect >.>

black_and_white_vinyl_by_hanaatori-d5nlx

Thanks, hana. I really appreciate that. Your squee Fluttershy is my number one fav so far! Btw, I really like the shadowing on the characters, very nice ^3^

thank you bery much :3
shadowing is fun and such ^w^

i would like to see your art, did you make any thread so far? if yes, link me to it >w<

a new black and white draw~!

this time it's vinyl skretch :'D

hope you like it (even thou its not as good as my last one) ^^

btw

the hair was really hard to make, thats why it is'nt perfect >.>

black_and_white_vinyl_by_hanaatori-d5nlx

thank you bery much :3

shadowing is fun and such ^w^

i would like to see your art, did you make any thread so far? if yes, link me to it >w<

Yes, I think I have mastered my OC drawing. I just need to find out how to freaking post the darn thing. I've been trying to figure it out, my phone camera sucks and I don't know how to sync pictures from my real camera to the PC. Even then, I still couldn't post it. If you could help on finding a way to post drawings, I would be very grateful  :wub:

Yes, I think I have mastered my OC drawing. I just need to find out how to freaking post the darn thing. I've been trying to figure it out, my phone camera sucks and I don't know how to sync pictures from my real camera to the PC. Even then, I still couldn't post it. If you could help on finding a way to post drawings, I would be very grateful  :wub:

ok, so the camera has a cable, that came in the box when you bought it (usb to somthing)

you connect it to the computer and get into the camera, from there you copy the pictures you want to save

if you dont have the cable you are in a problem

if you do and you succeed at copying the pics, you open a DeviantArt acconet (simplest way to upload in high quality) and upload from there (submit art --> upload file --> [choose a file] and fill the info of the peace of art)

if you find yourself in a problem tell me ^^;

ok, so the camera has a cable, that came in the box when you bought it (usb to somthing)

you connect it to the computer and get into the camera, from there you copy the pictures you want to save

if you dont have the cable you are in a problem

if you do and you succeed at copying the pics, you open a DeviantArt acconet (simplest way to upload in high quality) and upload from there (submit art --> upload file --> [choose a file] and fill the info of the peace of art)

if you find yourself in a problem tell me ^^;

Thanks for the help, hana. Thing is, I have to buy another cable. My other one broke, and I don't know when my parents to going to take me to an electronics store so...yeah...anyway, thanks for the help, I really appreciate it ^3^

Thanks for the help, hana. Thing is, I have to buy another cable. My other one broke, and I don't know when my parents to going to take me to an electronics store so...yeah...anyway, thanks for the help, I really appreciate it ^3^

XD

good luck getting the new cable, and dont you dare to forget telling me when you start uploading! >:(

if you do, i would kill you!

XD

good luck getting the new cable, and dont you dare to forget telling me when you start uploading! > :(

if you do, i would kill you!

Okay, okay..sheesh...calm down. I'll notify you as soon as it's posted...it probably won't be...for a while...meh. MEH! But srsly, calm down, murder is bad, and you should feel bad! (meme reference)

• 1 month later...

sooooo

i started drawing, and i got bored, so i added tne spacial eyes for this one >.>

fluttershy___spacial_eyes__by_hanaatori-

btw

im sorry for not updating for long time, i had lotd of things on my head and a surgery ><

• Brohoof 1

"1-800-Contacts?

They can't have my brand.

I have special eyes O_O"

"Look. Look with your special eyes."

"My brand!"

Lol, love that. The picture reminds me of that, though I'm not sure you were planning to draw because of that. :P

"1-800-Contacts?

They can't have my brand.

I have special eyes O_O"

"Look. Look with your special eyes."

"My brand!"

Lol, love that. The picture reminds me of that, though I'm not sure you were planning to draw because of that. :P

you are the second one commenting "my brand" on this one XD

where is it from? i feel unknoladged XP

and no, this draw was suppose to be kinda normal till i got bored X3

Well, since you asked, it's here:

Original version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aixKm9DahDA

The better version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fRuoMIfpw

The pony version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnBgqkCs-rU

Well, there ya go. The top 3 versions of "My Brand" to ME.

ummmmmm...

wut?

this is where this eyes came from O_O

this is really really weird XP

but it is some what funny :3

thank you very much ^^