Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my stable art thread :D

hana

These pictures are amazing! i really like the first one. "How to read" by derpy. Made me lol. Me gusta to this forum.

thank you really much ^-^

i normal book would be borring ^^;

btw, if you dont understand the small words:

HOW TO READ (for dummies)

by: derpy

non pic version

That photoshop pony is pretty good, did you use a mouse, or do you have some type of tablet for drawing?

thank you ^w^

sadly, i have only mouse :/

(im filling tha characters, filling them with oil, lalalalala)

That's pretty amazing for just using a mouse to draw it. I can't draw anything with a mouse. I think I might have to follow this thread. *click*

That's pretty amazing for just using a mouse to draw it. I can't draw anything with a mouse. I think I might have to follow this thread. *click*

tellin the trouth, i think that if you not actually drawing with photoshop, just edit a draw of you, it might be easier with a mouse (but i dont have a way to compair) ^^;

anyway, thank you very very much :3

thank you ^w^

sadly, i have only mouse :/

(im filling tha characters, filling them with oil, lalalalala)

Wow, you only used a mouse? That's awesome, I've done some pencil/paper drawings, and they came out ok, but I just can't use a mouse to draw, I just end up derping it lol

Wow, you only used a mouse? That's awesome, I've done some pencil/paper drawings, and they came out ok, but I just can't use a mouse to draw, I just end up derping it lol

i didnt draw with a mouse, i scanned my draw and outline it and stuff, with a drawing pad id probably screw it XD

thank you so much X3

i just noticed that the hand of gilda that i ereased look like she picking her nose O_O

anyway, new art~!

first time working with photoshop as such a thing :D

Posted Image

Another great piece of work by hana. :)

One thing I noticed, though, is that the leg that is bending is a little too thin at the beginning part near the body. Or maybe it's just me. I don't know.

Anyways, good job. I can't wait to see what else you make. :)

Another great piece of work by hana. :)

One thing I noticed, though, is that the leg that is bending is a little too thin at the beginning part near the body. Or maybe it's just me. I don't know.

Anyways, good job. I can't wait to see what else you make. :)

Thank you very much ^-^

And you probably right about the leg ^^;

I'll post somthing in 10 min (humanized work)

soooooooo...

took me about 20 minutes (really good time :3)

Posted Image

i feel pretty good with this one, but theres a proportion problem again and theres something with her face >.>

• Brohoof 1

Mother of God... these are so, so well done. You, are a really amazing artist, keep up the good work :3.

thank you very much~!

i hope ill secceed in my next works :D

btw

i hate this 100 character thingy

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

well, ill start with another humanized pinkamena ^^;

Posted Image

and now, a new project im working on, im trying to make all characters into mmo rpg characters

and twilight is the first (mage of corse)

Posted Image

another try for fluttershy squee moment :3

this time i tried a new hairstyle and changed the say of drawing it ^-^

Posted Image

• Brohoof 6

wow you're amazing! I love all the Fluttershy drawings the most! Oh how I wish I could draw like that...I'm so jealous! You're really good!

thank you very very much :3

and you know, you can learn to draw (by yourself) even if you are not talented, my way to do it is just believe that all my drawings are suck, and that way its easier to 'level up' ^-^

(my netrual talent is a total disaster XD)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

i had some problems with this one D:

i am not good at drawing legs ><

anyway, heres another humanized fluttershy :3

Posted Image

• Brohoof 6

So cute... heart...melting onto keyboard....hhhhhstghgdhydfu7jsi. Well done, these are so so good, I think the legs look fine actually :3.

thank you very much :3

and i think you shell buy a new keyboard :c

it took me forever to make the feets look ok XP

Feet and hands are always a pain to draw. I really like that last Fluttershy the best out of everything you've posted. Although the squeeing Fluttershy came close.

Feet and hands are always a pain to draw. I really like that last Fluttershy the best out of everything you've posted. Although the squeeing Fluttershy came close.

i really like the new 2 too, i think its the first draws i was happy about how they came out in a really long time ^^

_______________________________________________________________________________________

just some humanizing test for all the main 6

took me 5-7 mins per one, not including imaganing how would the hair look

pinkie mouth went monsterish ><

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

I know it isn't explicit, but I'm not sure about the nudity. How about adding some clothes to make them, well, not nude?

They are very well drawn, though.

Twilight Sparkle's mouth looks weird for her expression. Rarity is the best out of them, in my opinion. The others are good as well.

Good work, Hana. :)

Edited by Lolness The Hunt

I know it isn't explicit, but I'm not sure about the nudity. How about adding some clothes to make them, well, not nude?

They are very well drawn, though.

Twilight Sparkle's mouth looks weird for her expression. Rarity is the best out of them, in my opinion. The others are good as well.

Good work, Hana. :)

you dont see anything, only the shape of their bodys, its like tight clothes ^^;

i just wanted to design them fast, and desiding on clothes that will match them would make it longer

i agree about twilight expression and her neck irettate me too ><

(edited)

These are awesome drawings you have here. You made me actually like humanized ponies. Great great job.

thank you ^^

im just getting better, so soon all my new work will actually look good :3

this sentance isnt onected, but it fill the 100 characters

________________________________________________________________________________________

i was in school, and was bored

sorry if i misdid the backround (the front of her house, the end of the road), didnt had referance ._.

Posted Image

Edited by hana
  • Brohoof 6

thank you ^^

im just getting better, so soon all my new work will actually look good :3

this sentance isnt onected, but it fill the 100 characters

________________________________________________________________________________________

i was in school, and was bored

sorry if i misdid the backround (the front of her house, the end of the road), didnt had referance ._.

Posted Image

omg Fluttershy looks sooooo cute. I love the dress! looks sexy~ haha

AH IM SO JELLY.

You are a talented aritist. I love the humanfication of all the ponies that you did. You're artwork even has a sense of humor to them. :3

thank you soo much ^-^

and without a sense of humor things usally are boring X3

omg Fluttershy looks sooooo cute. I love the dress! looks sexy~ haha

AH IM SO JELLY.

thank you very much ^^

its a summer dress, she does'nt supporse to look sexy, she supporse to look cute XD

btw

she has to look good, dont forget she used to be a model :3

HUMANIZED TS! (even thou it went suck, i dont know how to draw people from that eagle XP)

its the trixie's episode end, when she make the big bear go away

if you wonder why she wears pejamas, its because in this part everypony have woke up :<

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2