Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my stable art thread :D

hana

GO TO THE LAST PAGE, THIS THREAD IS GOING TROUGH IMPROVMANTS, HERE YOU'LL SEE ONLY MY SUCK ART

now - gala dresses - fluttershy, rainbowdash and pinkiepie

soon - twilight sparkle

sooo...

ive been edviced to make a permanent art thread, so here it is :D

and it starts with twilight sparkle :3

Posted Image

Edited by hana
  • Brohoof 8

Well I can tell I'm gonna love this!

he he ^w^

thank you very much ^-^

if you'll like it ill have 1 reason to keep postin :3

btw

somewhy, i cant spot why, i think you are a twilight fan XP

well... its a psycho twilight sparkle, holding smarty pants

it is a 5 mins draw and i have no power to finish it ><

btw

it seems like my scanner is fudging around, i probably have tro clean it or something ><

Posted Image

• Brohoof 5

The minimum charecters in a post is 100 because Feld0 wants you to post a decent amount of content..

thanks ^^;

new thing!

i tried to do it twice, both time it went suck, ill try it again in few hours or days :/

hope to success next time XP

Posted Image

well... heres another unfinished fluttershy, i made it 2 week ago, ill finish it later today or tomorow ._.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

Loving the thread so far, man! Great art, I really wish I had half of your talent~

I'll make sure to follow the thread! <3~

Loving the thread so far, man! Great art, I really wish I had half of your talent~

I'll make sure to follow the thread! <3~

i have the talent of a dead person ._.

sadly, im untalented, its all about practice (i suck this much after 8 years of intance drawing, my talent suck XP)

thank you ^-^

btw

i prefered not to be called as a man XP

i have the talent of a dead person ._.

sadly, im untalented, its all about practice (i suck this much after 8 years of intance drawing, my talent suck XP)

thank you ^-^

btw

i prefered not to be called as a man XP

Oh, ahaha. Sorry. I call everyone man even if they're a girl like moi. Bad habit from having all guy friends :P

Oh, ahaha. Sorry. I call everyone man even if they're a girl like moi. Bad habit from having all guy friends :P

XXDDDD

just found another draw i made 2 weeks ago ._.

its probably isnt finished, but i dont have power to finish it D:

Posted Image

heres a draw i made about 3 weeks ago, and uploaded it then, but didnt post it yet ._.

its my first time drawing a pony

supporse to be a pit of lie, my pony or something, the one who based on me and such

Posted Image

felt like designing her dress, took me about 30 min ^^;

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

oh my god... i love this i wish i could draw like you this is awesome you have a new fan here and follower i cant wait to see more of your artwork :P do Fluttershy stuff and Rainbow Dash lol then my life would be complete keep going! you are amazing

oh my god... i love this i wish i could draw like you this is awesome you have a new fan here and follower i cant wait to see more of your artwork :P do Fluttershy stuff and Rainbow Dash lol then my life would be complete keep going! you are amazing

thank you ^-^

i posted a humanized rainbow dash in another thread :3

http://mlpforums.com/topic/26847-humanized-rd/ (dont comment, its a dead thread)

and dont worry, ill keep on those two, they are my fav (especially FS) >w<

oh god yes! you are amazing im jealous! yay another FS lover <3 woot!!! i need to practice on my drawing more cause i can't draw people correctly :( i just mess up the proportions

im sure you are more talented then me ^-^

you just need to practice, ask people who are good at this stuff to critisize your art, AND LISTEN (the last part took me about 3 years to learn)

im drawing for 8 years, so like you can see by my level, im really ungifted XP

you will probably be better then me :3

you are much to modest, ive only drawn for side things when i et bored and all never really tried to but when i have the people i draw usually come out all abstract :( but i just need to keep at it i guess =3

im not to modest, just facing reality ^^;

maybe you should try to use base

it makes the art so much better most of the time :3

try to find a base on the internet ^^

btw

theres an aplication in itunes called manga 101, im pretty sure its free, it has some good body toturials, especially girls

the body toturial is the best

That humanized fluttershy... much gusta.

It looks really good. I really am hoping to see more of your work later.

thank you very much ^-^

and now for not humanized art :D

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

thank you very much ^-^

Posted Image

I've been looking at most of your art. Much of the humanized one's aren't too bad, though I feel on the Smarty Pants one if you had her hand fully enveloping the head with her fingers it would've increases some of the creepy in the picture and added more variation on what to look at there.

On this image here, you should probably either lower the head's top since as of now, it has a somewhat bigger head from it. Just lowering it a bit and the image should be just fine in that respect.

I have to ask as well....what's that strange marking in the top left of the image near the figures ear?

(edited)

I've been looking at most of your art. Much of the humanized one's aren't too bad, though I feel on the Smarty Pants one if you had her hand fully enveloping the head with her fingers it would've increases some of the creepy in the picture and added more variation on what to look at there.

On this image here, you should probably either lower the head's top since as of now, it has a somewhat bigger head from it. Just lowering it a bit and the image should be just fine in that respect.

I have to ask as well....what's that strange marking in the top left of the image near the figures ear?

first of all, thank you ^-^

i kinda agree about the smartypants thingy, but it seems like a lot of work D:

and about this black pony, i think its to late for changes ><

this mark is my sig

anyway

new art

i dont really sure if i should put it here, cose its just partly based on a pony (this one www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwRAHOzJ47Y)

Posted Image

Edited by hana
  • Brohoof 3

thank you very much ^-^

Posted Image

Wow I'm not sure which you're better at humanized or pony. I just know you're really good at drawing. This pony is really cool.

(edited)

Wow I'm not sure which you're better at humanized or pony. I just know you're really good at drawing. This pony is really cool.

thanks ^-^

im probably better at ponys, cose i drew planty of humans and this is my lvl, and drew only 2 ponys :c

new humanized fluttershy, took me more time, might be because i was sleepy XP

(it took me about 40 mins)

Posted Image

well... a cuick OC draw, took me 3 mins and i did it only for deciding on colors XP

the draw it self is kinda suck

Posted Image

i drew the scene of gilda and fluttershy :3

it went pretty good ^-^

took me about 20 minutes... >.>

i hate this 100 characters thingy

Posted Image

Edited by hana
  • Brohoof 3

Wow I love that last one! I love the facial expressions as they speak to the innermost parts of my soul!

(Random critic talk to take up space xD)

thank you so much X3

i just noticed that the hand of gilda that i ereased look like she picking her nose O_O

anyway, new art~!

first time working with photoshop as such a thing :D

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4