Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my stable art thread :D

hana

• 4 weeks later...

You're so talented. I love all of your drawings ^__^ I love the crazy twilight one on the first page it's super awesome. I can't wait to see more from you .

thank you very very very much~ >w<

and speaking of new art

Posted Image

thos one went pretty bad, her boddy is to small and such D:

soooooo

im trying to get better at photoshop, this piece of shift took me 4 hours to make D:

next time will be quicker XP

so here it is

Posted Image

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

so... heres another update for my bored art thread (it seems like im the only follower XD)

this scene (quickdraw, not going to color it)

Posted ImageAND NOW, FOR MY NEXT PROJECT - GALA DRESSES

and of corse, fluttershy is first :3

Posted Image

in few minutes ill upload rainbowdash ~ <3

SECOND PIECE OF MY PROJECT - RAINBOWDASH'S GALA DRESS

Posted Image

sorry for lating big time (its not like anyone look at this thread anyway...)

finished this one about a week ago, but was too lazy to upload it...

sadly, i didnt find enough place to play with this one XP

Posted Image

Edited by hana
  • Brohoof 8

Fluttershy on the dragon and the 3 gala dresses all look amazing. I guess if there's anything else to say, it's that the fat part of Pinkie Pie's dress looks weird to me. Other than that, I don't see any major issues.

thanks ^-^

apperantly, no one likes this shape of dresses XD

even irl friends of mine said they dont like the shpe XP

oh well ^^;

• 3 weeks later...

I seriously love your artwork it's amazing. Also I do like the shape of the dresses they seem realistic. You know what I mean. It's good.

thank you ^^

i try to keep the dresses in phizically avilable shapes XD

It's really good! Better than what I can do, for sure! I especially love the twilight sparkle drawings! They're awesome! And the fluttershy ones!

thank you very much ^^

the twilight sparkle draws are old (37 days old i think)

i probably should make some new TS draws XP

well, i kinda wanted to learn how to draw manly man, so i obviously took big mac as my project :3

i like the way the body came ^-^

sorry for pousing the dresses project (im sure you dont really care, but you know)

any way, hope ou like it

btw

its a little bit of nsfw (only a little)

Posted Image

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

and a new one, saying good bye to the summer :3

Posted Image

going to be more tomorow (probably)

(im filling the 100 characters limit! :'D)

(i hate this limit)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

i made a goodbye summer fluttershy, its about time to try a winter fluttershy :3

i like how it went out :'D

hope you will like it to~!

Posted Image

well, this is my first attempt to draw derpy as a human (it went pretty suckish, and she doesnt look as cute)

any way, hope you think its good ^-^

Posted Image

• Brohoof 5

for how long I missed this thread o.o

you are a really great artist, I'm loving your human drawings so far, makes me wanna grab my coloring pencils again!

Impressive, my favorite like everyone else said, is Fluttershy

for how long I missed this thread o.o

you are a really great artist, I'm loving your human drawings so far, makes me wanna grab my coloring pencils again!

Impressive, my favorite like everyone else said, is Fluttershy

thank you very much :3

i probably should practice at the other mane 6 to impruve their figure >.>

fluttershy is the funnest to draw eather ^-^

• Brohoof 1

You evil person. Those humanized ponies are just too harassing.

I feel uncomfortable, but strangely attracted to these...

Posted Image

Although, these are harassing, they are amazing! These drawings are just too good, so I brohoofed all of them. I cannot believe the talent you have, it is just to die for!

10/10 I love you! :P

You evil person. Those humanized ponies are just too harassing.

I feel uncomfortable, but strangely attracted to these...

Posted Image

Although, these are harassing, they are amazing! These drawings are just too good, so I brohoofed all of them. I cannot believe the talent you have, it is just to die for!

10/10 I love you! :P

thank you so much X3

i dont sure why are they harassing, but as long as it good im happy :'D

btw

wth is this flutter shy thingy? i dont sure if i have to call it cute or extremly disturbing XP

• Brohoof 1

wth is this flutter shy thingy? i dont sure if i have to call it cute or extremly disturbing XP

it's called a wing-boner, and I think you can understand the rest on your own...

(also holy SHIT you're talented, really, best humanized work I've seen).

well, this is my first attempt to draw derpy as a human (it went pretty suckish, and she doesnt look as cute)

any way, hope you think its good ^-^

Posted Image

The first thing i reacted to was how dynamic her pose is, i've grown to realize that it's the most important aspect of a character, to give it life. And i love how much life Derpy has in this :).

You made her pose really nice with details like her shoelaces.

The only problems i see are her awkward left shoulder position and how long her legs are. (But leg length can usually also be part of an artist's style).

Her head and hair doesn't seem to match eachother as well. Try to reposition the hair like, more to the left and a bit downwards.

I can't explain very well without paper and pencils :<

Edited by Nac0n
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

it's called a wing-boner, and I think you can understand the rest on your own...

(also holy SHIT you're talented, really, best humanized work I've seen).

and aperantly it has a name O_O

oh why ><

anyway, thank you very much, i dont get that alot :3

btw

you didnt see enough humanize D:

The first thing i reacted to was how dynamic her pose is, i've grown to realize that it's the most important aspect of a character, to give it life. And i love how much life Derpy has in this :).

You made her pose really nice with details like her shoelaces.

The only problems i see are her awkward left shoulder position and how long her legs are. (But leg length can usually also be part of an artist's style).

Her head and hair doesn't seem to match eachother as well. Try to reposition the hair like, more to the left and a bit downwards.

I can't explain very well without paper and pencils :<

OMG THANK YOU! at least someone who can tell me what wrong

i dont see what wrong with the shoulder D:

but i can see the problem with the legs (which are thicker then i usually do, its a fail) and the hair ^^

the reason she looks so dynamic is because of the fact i made her with slants (i hope this is the right word), a thing i do automaticly apperantly O.O

well, i was inactive for a while, and forgot posting something i made a while back ^^;

i wanted to do a project of the main 6 and what would their sport be irl

i decided not to ufter realising that twilits sport is checkmate and theres no possible sport for rarity and fluttershy >.>

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

and aperantly it has a name O_O

oh why ><

anyway, thank you very much, i dont get that alot :3

btw

you didnt see enough humanize D:

OMG THANK YOU! at least someone who can tell me what wrong

i dont see what wrong with the shoulder D:

but i can see the problem with the legs (which are thicker then i usually do, its a fail) and the hair ^^

the reason she looks so dynamic is because of the fact i made her with slants (i hope this is the right word), a thing i do automaticly apperantly O.O

well, i was inactive for a while, and forgot posting something i made a while back ^^;

i wanted to do a project of the main 6 and what would their sport be irl

i decided not to ufter realising that twilits sport is checkmate and theres no possible sport for rarity and fluttershy >.>

Posted Image

I like the drawing. I especially like how the shirt is ruffled on the arm and torso to show movement. Also the detail on the bottom of the shoes is a nice touch. I like the hair a lot.The eyes have a lot of detail which is nice but the rest of the face doesn't seem to have any detail. Also the arms and legs could be a little bit more detailed since she is supposed to be moving. Also the arm seems to be down at her side (or not there) which doesn't make sense since she is running and has one arm out in front of her. The eyebrows look a little weird. All in all I give this and 8 out of 10.

• 4 weeks later...

I like the drawing. I especially like how the shirt is ruffled on the arm and torso to show movement. Also the detail on the bottom of the shoes is a nice touch. I like the hair a lot.The eyes have a lot of detail which is nice but the rest of the face doesn't seem to have any detail. Also the arms and legs could be a little bit more detailed since she is supposed to be moving. Also the arm seems to be down at her side (or not there) which doesn't make sense since she is running and has one arm out in front of her. The eyebrows look a little weird. All in all I give this and 8 out of 10.

thank you ^^

i understand what you say, and i agree that her left arm looks wierd, but moving doesnt effects the details of the organs ^^;

i dont gonna blare it, i dont think its too possible D:

NEW ART! (SORRY FOR THE MAINTANCE)

i wanted to draw a backround, so i decided to draw a tree, and wind blowing trough it

i hope you like it! :3

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  SO AWESOME!!! I love your art! I am an instant fan! Posted Image I MUST WORK ON MY ARTWORK for it could use lots of.... work. Posted Image  so yeah...sweet drawings. I love them! Posted Image

well, thank you very much! ^-^

can you link me your art threads? i really apriciate a non gifted hard workers (i am one, so i know how hard is it) :3

ill try to give you some criticize and stuff ^w^

thank you very much~!

i hope ill secceed in my next works :D

btw

i hate this 100 character thingy

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

well, ill start with another humanized pinkamena ^^;

Posted Image

and now, a new project im working on, im trying to make all characters into mmo rpg characters

and twilight is the first (mage of corse)

Posted Image

another try for fluttershy squee moment :3

this time i tried a new hairstyle and changed the say of drawing it ^-^

Posted Image

Aww cute!! That's what I call a perfect squee. Posted Image Posted Image The colors and the shading are both very nice. (Although something is off about her right boobie.. Posted Image )

Aww cute!! That's what I call a perfect squee. Posted Image Posted Image The colors and the shading are both very nice. (Although something is off about her right boobie.. Posted Image )

thank you ^w^

this draw is a bit old now, i impruved my shading :3

her boobies sucks in this draw, impruved the boobies in my draws too >.>

new draw~!

i got bored of coloring my draws, so i tried this, with 2 mechanic (0.5&1.0) pencils and a pilot (0.4) i did this work, which i like :3

my pen is dead ><

enyway, enjoy~!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 6

Big fan of a lot of your work... Okay all of your work on here, don't be so hard on yourself you clearly have a great deal of talent and have improved noticeably since the start of the thread (or at least it seemed that way to me).

Following this thread because I find your stuff very enjoyable, you should do more black and white stuff for sure wink.png .

Big fan of a lot of your work... Okay all of your work on here, don't be so hard on yourself you clearly have a great deal of talent and have improved noticeably since the start of the thread (or at least it seemed that way to me).

Following this thread because I find your stuff very enjoyable, you should do more black and white stuff for sure wink.png .

i dont have a bit of gifted ability, think with this impruvments how was i 9 years ago (yes, i drawing for ages >.>)

i try my best to get better, and trying not to make my art too boring ^^;

im working on a black&white vynil at the moment ^w^

• Brohoof 2

Oh wow :D.

That latest Fluttershy is extremely detailed. I like the work on the hair.

I don't really know how to fill up space so i'm writing this. I see no problem with it at all!

Keep up the great work :)

Mmm hmm...yeah...okay...YOUR ART IS AWESOME! Although i don't like the humanized characters as much, it's all still great. I wish i could draw like that, I've been practicing but I don't think I'm getting any better. Anyway, i think it's all awesome. Great work :3

Mmm hmm...yeah...okay...YOUR ART IS AWESOME! Although i don't like the humanized characters as much, it's all still great. I wish i could draw like that, I've been practicing but I don't think I'm getting any better. Anyway, i think it's all awesome. Great work :3

thank you very much ^w^

dont stop to freaking practice! its important, even an untalented person like me can become good at stuff!

and dont deny criticise, its extremly important!

good luck~!

• Brohoof 1