Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So I've been goofing around in Stable Diffusion..

Yakamaru

Thread name speaks for itself. Been having, probably too much fun with AI and Stable Diffusion despite using an AMD card. Though being a Furry and not so much a Brony/pony fan anymore, I've been dabbling a lot more in anthro/humanoid characters as opposed to ferals and ponies, but I have some cute stuff on that front too.

image.png.a9de7cc11826993bb667252774e5183b.png

image.png.b831bf3ecbca69b8a1c195678073f942.png

And to stay on topic I suppose, here's two generated art pieces from yesterday. 

• Brohoof 4

00107-2957829345.png

image.png.bc38cd1801f2c5845c8b9fc80edc8e21.png

Some more recent generations that I've been playing around with lately. I'm a huge sucker for highly detailed living eyes, especially blue ones. 

Theme for this one was kind of supposed to be "giant angry tit attacking a city. And there's devastation and stuff" but ended up kind of a.. cute fail in a way? Giant angry emo bird staring at some skyscrapers. Or possibly a miniature city set? Who knows. Came out pretty fun either way.

image.png.6988dcc0bce4944ab12a1656c97b6d3e.png

Do note that all of these are first-gens. No inpainting, pure first generation generations and prompt crafting. They can be (in some cases vastly) improved through inpainting and using image to image improvements by editing or generating new things in the image itself. 

Stable Diffusion is but one of many, many AI's that you can use, all of which provide different themes, algorithms, efficiencies, reference points, etc. One of the major reasons I've chosen Stable Diffusion is among other things it's easy to use and can be used with AMD cards which aren't all that optimized for use with AI and their algorithms. 

And who wants a very fluffy pony(that is missing an ear possibly, but that can easily be rectified)? 

image.png.b9f73ea891bd0d7dfcc21ccae5b481a6.png

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

One of my previous attempts like two months or so back at doing digitigrade anthro/kemono sci-fi space captains standing on their ship's bridge. Came out pretty damn well I dare say, though the background could need work, and so does his eyes. Oh well, an experiment success none the less I suppose.

image.thumb.png.94ce6f3deb3153da388ad9a5386cce6b.png

And then we have those more crisp detailed pieces. I've learned quite a lot over the course of two months and my prompt crafting have gotten pretty decent I'd argue. 

image.thumb.png.adb43772717f9f6ace623ed65c0901a1.png

image.thumb.png.d71c2cdd918c7b2827445bc2e6c60002.png

I had some very good Medieval/Viking-themed ideas but this retard somehow managed to delete the folder they were located in. :scoota-sad:

Oh well. Will have to go create something better at a later date. 

• Brohoof 2