OBJECTION!!!

Becoming an unknown or unidentified being? Impossible.

Only by the magic of Discord, proposed by several witnesses! There can be no magic unless it's rouge...

Wait for a second, Justice. I already found a clear as day contradiction. If he still resists, you can go on.

That's a clear contradiction right there.

You clearly implied there that you said had a personality disorder!

Sorry, but that's 1 too many contradictions already.

I never said the word disorder! I implied that I had more than one clear defined personality! Which I do! Everybody acts differently when they're angry or sad yes, but my differences make me seem like a totally different person, therefore my other personalities. I never said I have the disorder. I said I have multiple PERSONALITIES. And. I'm. A. GIRL!

Posted Image

Posted Image

(hmmm.. she didn't get tense) So thats what u ment when u had "multiple personalitys"? They're are just roleplay characters? Sort of like how actors get into character?

Posted Image

So Mr. Wright. Thats what she ment. When she said she had multiple personalitys he was taking about her little characters she liked to get into. Her friends must of made fun of her when she was "acting" in a way. So this is almost a misconception.

Shes acting Mr. Wright. All fun and games.

Um, the problem is that I sometimes lose control of it. You know, becoming some of my more dangerous characters when I don't want to be. Like when a certain person upsets me I sometimes become Marie. She's the killer I was talking about before.............

I never said the word disorder! I implied that I had more than one clear defined personality! Which I do! Everybody acts differently when they're angry or sad yes, but my differences make me seem like a totally different person, therefore my other personalities. I never said I have the disorder. I said I have multiple PERSONALITIES. And. I'm. A. GIRL!

Posted Image

In other words... u are just very emotional? And when u have thses feeling u just get very dramatic?

Posted Image

But those arn't different personalitys. Thats all you. You yourself just said they just SEEM like different personalitys. But the arn't. At least thats what ur insisting. Why name them and such? or were u just doing that for the fun of it?

post-4775-0-50338200-1342769463.gif

post-4775-0-95474600-1344306441.gif

post-4775-0-73796100-1344239463.gif

You said you don't know how to snap out of it but you know when you're in a trance?

Of course you can snap out of it. You just need the willpower and the brains to get out of it. Just be yourself instead of letting that personality take control of you. You have the power to do it. You just need to have the courage to get out of it. Don't worry if you can't. Just talk to some people trained in this type of thing and they'll help. Remember, what are friends for.

I take on the characteristics of RP characters I already have created. That's why I call them 'personalities' That and I can't stop it from hapening and I don't know how to snap myself out of it.

Posted Image

So you have no self control over ur emotions, and because of that u dubed them seperate personalitys and even gave them names and their own identitys? ...

Posted Image

You may or may not have the disorder but u are certainly not right in the head...

• Brohoof 1

It's not as easy as you think. Especially when you want to kill the person who made you get into that anger in the first place.

Posted Image

So you have no self control over ur emotions, and because of that u dubed them seperate personalitys and even gave them names and their own identitys? ...

Posted Image

You may or may not have the disorder but u are certainly not right in the head...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows that.

post-4775-0-50338200-1342769463.gif

post-4775-0-61338300-1344308447.gif

This kid wanted to kill everyone in his class entirely due to everyone thinking he was a thief.

post-4775-0-42875100-1344308517.gif

1 kid stood up to save him from all that madness. Eventhough he was the victim in this case.

post-4775-0-73796100-1344239463.gif

Just believe in yourself and the strength of others. Then you know you can do it.

It's not as easy as you think. Especially when you want to kill the person who made you get into that anger in the first place.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows that.

Posted Image

Posted Image

You have said that "marie" has actually killed people... does that actually mean u have...? uhh...

I try...... I will always try.............

Posted Image

Posted Image

You have said that "marie" has actually killed people... does that actually mean u have...? uhh...

Oh no! I haven't. She's killed people in a role play before. I can link you to it if you like.

Posted Image

Wait... u... WHAT!? u... TRY?

Posted Image

Mr. Wright please get this witness out of the courtroom before she does something she will regret...

Oh no! I haven't. She's killed people in a role play before. I can link you to it if you like.

OH!!

Posted Image

Sorry... i thought u responded to me... just forget whatever i have said heh heh.

Posted Image

Hmmm... well Mr. Wright. You are being awfully quiet and i still can't come up with any ideas being it late here. Do you have any ideas? Perhaps fruit this time intead of vegies?

How about the fact that this was started for fun and I could surprise you with something funny?

Posted Image

Ehh no...

Oh i have an idea!

Posted Image

Have you all seen 'Turnabout Storm'?