Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art my fursona

Midnightive

For as long as i can remember I've wanted to have a tail and ears like cat... or a wolf! Or wanted to be a part animal. So i made what i'd look like! Just a side note... i did this all with a mouse X_X

Posted Image

Edited by Midnightive
  • Brohoof 12

This reminds me of Arylett.

And i'm going to be honest with you, i don't know about the sona itself. It's not bad but i guess i could be better, atleast in my eyes.

Ask someone to draw i for you now when you got an example.

And i'm going to be honest with you, i don't know about the sona itself. It's not bad but i guess i could be better, atleast in my eyes.

Yeah it's my first humoid i've draw for like 3 years x3 I was enver any good at hands or clothes... So yeah!

Good sir! I am a dog, not a cat or a wolf! Also, I have antennae. :P

Anyways, let us begin with the comments I shall bestow upon you:

Overall, your anatomy is good and your pose stable and steady. I like the design of the dress too. Red streak. <3 But of course, there is the fact that without having a sleeve or something, the dress somehow goes over the left arm. And a bit jarring is the inconsistency between the thick outlines of the dress and the thin outlines of the fursona. Overall good work though! She's pretty and I like her pink nose.

• Brohoof 4

Good sir! I am a dog, not a cat or a wolf! Also, I have antennae. :P

Anyways, let us begin with the comments I shall bestow upon you:

Overall, your anatomy is good and your pose stable and steady. I like the design of the dress too. Red streak. <3 But of course, there is the fact that without having a sleeve or something, the dress somehow goes over the left arm. And a bit jarring is the inconsistency between the thick outlines of the dress and the thin outlines of the fursona. Overall good work though! She's pretty and I like her pink nose.

Good woman man dog!

I was talking about the cloths, the black and red thing xP

It just really reminded me of you xP

I think its a good drawing, I mean could be better with a bit of practice, but not bad! Also I'd say that's pretty good with just using a mouse. I can't draw with a pencil well, let alone a mouse!

I don't know too much, or really not enough about the "Furry" fandom, but I'm guessing to them fursonas are similar to Pony OC "Ponysonas" are to most Bronies. (I probably should get more into the Furry fandom though, I love the art!)

I actually thought of making a Fursona myself though for a long time I did not know what animal best shows my personality.

Then today my sister mentioned that I look very "Sloth-like" and that "Sloths are like my spirit animal".

So I guess that would make perfect sense since I'm slow and lazy! :P I have yet to try and draw sloths so I guess that's a bit of an art project I could work on.

But yeah practice at it for better results unless you are pleased with what you have now of course.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the feedback! I see what you mean. I was scared of drawing the clothes i've never really been any good at it. Next time i draw her i'll make sure to use thinner lines for the dress. Thank you.

Hehe Sloths are a good thing to be i find them so cute!

Very nice! love the stripes very creative charicter and very well drawn especialy for a mouse! I am trying to better my digital art too! keep up the drawing!! *Brohoofs*