Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hallo, I'm Writer.

Writer

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: After a few... accidents, a friend of a friend told me about this place. After checking it out for myself, I figured this was an excellent place, so I've decided to say 'Guten Tag'.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My friend and I, being curious about the show's rising popularity, decided to check the show out for ourselves. At first, we were confused, the episodes weren't that great from what we saw, but our curiosity kept us going forward. Before we knew it, we'd watched the entire first season. We sat there, amazed at we just saw, a show we scoffed at before was now something so... brilliant. You can guess where I go from there, yes?

As my name suggests, I have a knack for writing. My problem? I hit the wall very, very fast. I traveled a lot as a child, but now I stay here in Ohio, USA.

Favorite movie: The Godfather 2/Shaw Shank Redemption.

Here's to hoping this goes well.

• Brohoof 2

Hello there Writer!

Posted Image

Global Rules

The Moderating Team

We have a very lively section for roleplaying! But you need at least five posts outside Welcome Plaza and Cloudsdale Colosseum to participate.

You might want to see this MLP Forums Posting Guide and Minimum post lengths (only 100 characters, no worries!)

And please abide by these rules, they were made to keep this place in check :P

If you have any question on how that silly badge under your avatar works, click here!

Any other question? Feel free to PM a moderator or make a thread in Site Question + Feedback!

Have you published any fanfictions yet?

My issue as a writer is my lack of motivation. All the ideas in the world, none of the motivation to write them out.

Welcome to the board and enjoy your stay :3

Have you published any fanfictions yet?

To my misfortune, no. I have some... issues writing using das ponies. But thank you for the welcome, I've read the rules already.

My issue as a writer is my lack of motivation. All the ideas in the world, none of the motivation to write them out.

Welcome to the board and enjoy your stay :3

Yes, motivation is important, I just use Jason as my motivation. Thanks for the welcome, let's just hope it can be a stay...

Welcome writer!

I also write, i'm working on a book but i got writers block 37 pages in :/

What kind of stuff do you write?

I write about... things...

That is an exceptional hat you have there, sir. It resembles my own, although mine has white pinstripes and the pin on the sideribbon is green with gold, not silver.

I write about... things...

Fan-fictions?

You're among friends.

Clopfics?

You're techincally still among friends but I'm personally disinclined from reading them.

Newspaper articles?

Keen!

Edited by Blue

That is an exceptional hat you have there, sir. It resembles my own, although mine has white pinstripes and the pin on the sideribbon is green with gold, not silver.

I prefer to keep my style simplistic. No need for flair, when pure style will do.

To each his own. I just wear my hat to let the un-hatted know just who's wearing the hat around here.

Is is bad that I suspect that would go something like this: "LOOK AT MY HAT! I AM THE MASTER, YOU PEASANTS! BOW BEFORE THE GLORIOUS CLOUD OF MY HAT!"

Is is bad that I suspect that would go something like this: "LOOK AT MY HAT! I AM THE MASTER, YOU PEASANTS! BOW BEFORE THE GLORIOUS CLOUD OF MY HAT!"

No, it's just a Team Fortress 2 Reference. Like this one:

"Team Fortress 2.com

July 15, 2009 - The Soldier

The following is a short list of things men should be engaged in, at all times:

1. Getting a haircut

2. Yelling

3. Digesting ribs

4. Hill defense"

No, it's just a Team Fortress 2 Reference. Like this one:

"Team Fortress 2.com

July 15, 2009 - The Soldier

The following is a short list of things men should be engaged in, at all times:

1. Getting a haircut

2. Yelling

3. Digesting ribs

4. Hill defense"

Unfortunately, I can't afford a decent PC, so...

Personally, I was just thinking what it'd be like if you were being talked down to because of hats.

Hey writer! Well I am sure you'll fit right on in the forums.

Your name is... writer. And that's what we are all about here.

Plenty of topics to choose from for all kinds of people's styles.

Welcome to the herd.

Welcome to Writer I look fowerd to reading your works and hope that you enjoy being apart of the herd.

You'll likly see me Mooseing around the fourms so look for my antlers!!!

Hey writer! Well I am sure you'll fit right on in the forums.

Your name is... writer. And that's what we are all about here.

Plenty of topics to choose from for all kinds of people's styles.

Welcome to the herd.

As funny as my name is, it does in itself have a story behind it.

As funny as my name is, it does in itself have a story behind it.

well explain it or not???

I atleast would like to know. sounds like it could be a good backstory...,

Edited by Rainbow Dashey

well explain it or not???

I atleast would like to know. sounds like it could be a good backstory...,

i would like to know too, unless its a personal things that you would like to keep to yourself, which is understandeable. but if not, i would love to hear it :)

i would like to know too, unless its a personal things that you would like to keep to yourself, which is understandeable. but if not, i would love to hear it :)

It's a bit personal, yes. Sorry to disappoint you, mystery is boring when someone spoils it. I will say this: It was part of the 'accident' that lead me here.
  • Brohoof 1

It's a bit personal, yes. Sorry to disappoint you, mystery is boring when someone spoils it. I will say this: It was part of the 'accident' that lead me here.

no worries im not disappointed. im new too so its cool to find out more about people on this forum..

no worries im not disappointed. im new too so its cool to find out more about people on this forum..

Well it's nice to meet you, and it's good to see someone else that's new. Here's to hoping we can be friends.
  • Brohoof 1