Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey, everypony! New member here!

Commander Bubbles

My name is La Li Lu Le Lo, and a little bit about me, I'm a college student in Daytona Beach, I'm a big racing fan, an airplane aficionado, and an avid player of Metal Gear, which is where my username came from. My favorite pony is Applejack, and I became a Brony because a friend from a forum (of which it's name shall not be shared here) showed me the first few episodes of MLP: FiM.

• Brohoof 1

Yes! Friend 2/2 converted, AND signed up on the forums! :3 Welcome, buddy! I know you made a good choice, and that you're going to have an amazing time here.

(of which it's name shall not be shared here)

Oh...well, whoever that person is, they must've had good taste considering your friend likes...err, most likely is a fan of NASCAR as well. ;P

(edited)

Y U no post in the appropriate section?

Anyway, welcome! I hope you have a great time on the forums :D

These are the bestest pony forums in the universe so you can feel like at home!

Shoot, must've missed that section. Anyways, I'm glad to be here, and thanks for the warm welcome, everypony!

Note to Admin/Moderators: perhaps move this thread to the appropriate area?

Yes! Friend 2/2 converted, AND signed up on the forums! :3 Welcome, buddy! I know you made a good choice, and that you're going to have an amazing time here.

Oh...well, whoever that person is, they must've had good taste considering your friend likes...err, most likely is a fan of NASCAR as well. ;P

I meant I'm not going to mention the forum for the sake of how seriously the people there take my moderation position. l0l

Edited by La Li Lu Le Lo

welcome to the forums! an applejack fan! thats uncommon (in a good way, we need more haha). hope you make lots of friends and enjoy it as much as i do! :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm new too!

Actually the whole reason I even made an account was because I was going through the referrals of my story and it brought me here... To a role playing post...

welcome to the forums! an applejack fan! thats uncommon (in a good way, we need more haha). hope you make lots of friends and enjoy it as much as i do! :)

It pains me to see how little attention Applejack gets. In the one episode she did get to herself, she got outshined by Derpy :(

Hopefully in S3 she'll get more attention that she rightfully deserves!

• Brohoof 2

I meant I'm not going to mention the forum for the sake of how seriously the people there take my moderation position. l0l

Oh...my mistake. lol. I thought you were referring to me being unnamed for some reason. xD

I knew you were Nascar's friend, as soon as I saw your avatar XD

Welcome to the board :P He's one of the guys I talk to the most outside the forum. hope you enjoy your stay as much as the rest of us.

• Brohoof 1