Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How's it going?

Zeruis

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: A friend of mine showed me this forum.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Decided to see what all the commotion was about and watched an episode. Fell in love with it ever since.

Hello fellow Bronies and Pegasisters! You can call me Zeruis. Right now, I'm impatiently waiting for season 3 to start. Hope to see you all on the forums!

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums Zeruis.Enjoy your stay,Stay active and above all have fun.Everyone here on the forums are really nice so don't be afraid to ask questions.

Posted Image

Hello there Zheruis! :P

Posted Image

Global Rules

The Moderating Team

We have a very lively section for roleplaying! But you need at least five posts outside Welcome Plaza and Cloudsdale Colosseum to participate.

You might want to see this MLP Forums Posting Guide and Minimum post lengths (only 100 characters, no worries!)

And please abide by these rules, they were made to keep this place in check :P

If you have any question on how that silly badge under your avatar works, click here!

Any other question? Feel free to PM a moderator or make a thread in Feedback & Suggestions!

Or you can quote me here in this thread, that will works too

Welcome to the herd, fellow brony! :)

I'm waiting for season 3 to come out...someone told me it would start around mid-October.....I wonder if he's right? Believe me, I'm impatiently waiting too. COME NOW, PONIES! Anyways, good to see new members popping in, and I hope you stay active! We need the active members, so don't leave too soon! :P You'll love it here in MLP forums. We're all very friendly, and I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here!

Happy posting!

Posted Image