Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Anypony else play guitar left handed?

Le Kvlt Dawn

Sometimes I feel like the only left handed guitar playing brony out there :( Well I guess maybe I'm special :( BTW You guys know any fun riffs to play? Could you post a video?

Edited by Neighvana666

Eh, funny thing with me. I'm left handed, yet I play the geetar righty..

And a riff you want?

inb4 Sweet Child O' Mine, Crazy Train, Smoke On The Water, Stairway to Heaven, ANY AC/DC SONG, and Sweet Home Alabama

How bout the "bridge" of 7 words by Deftones? Pretty fun, in my opinion. Though there's not much technicality in there at all.

I'm a left handed guitar player, and I feel your pain, I hate not being able to find left handed guitars, shops around here hardly stock the ones I want. As for riffs, I'm more of an improviser, mostly because musical notation annoys me, and partly because I find it more fun. The first song I tutored myself properly was The Killing Hand by Dream Theater. It was a fun song to play and it is quite an accomplishment learning to play a long song. In terms of fun riffs to play I'd recommend all the usual bands: AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Pearl Jam, that sort of thing. They have lots of awesome riffs to learn.