Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Veggie

AnonyPoni

I read it, felt a little sad, the I thought to myself "Who's Veggie?" and moved on. Oh well, that's to bad I guess. Sucks to suck. Only if I knew who he was...

I read it, felt a little sad, the I thought to myself "Who's Veggie?" and moved on. Oh well, that's to bad I guess. Sucks to suck. Only if I knew who he was...

Yes it made me sad too.I didnt know who was Veggie either.But he's gone.....Why does this make me sad?Whatever, i dont know who he was.

Yes it made me sad too.I didnt know who was Veggie either.But he's gone.....Why does this make me sad?Whatever, i dont know who he was.

Veggie was a really prominant Brony artist. He made a lot of comics. If you go on eqd, pretty much all his stuff ended up there.

He made some really great stuff, From Spitfire and Soarin' to Lyra and Guyra

uh, if you check his deviant art, you'll see his comics, they are really good :) it's sad that there aren't going to be more :(

Aww man he made the most professional looking comics I've seen. Like they were pretty show accurate. They were pretty dang funny too. It's sad to see him go...