Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Two more Drawings of Fluttershy.

Little Miss Fluttershy

Well I drew two more drawings of Fluttershy today! It took me about 3 hours for both and I fixed that pointy nose mistake haha. I also think I messed up the body perspective with the head because you might notice the head being a little bigger. Sorry about that but anyway hope you enjoy! ^.^

post-765-0-08279300-1325734614_thumb.jpg

post-765-0-70011300-1325734615_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I particularly like the second one. You did a nice job on her mane and expression. But I also think in the first one, the expression is the strong point. You seem to have a knack for expressions. And you also did the wings nicely on Fillyshy. They look a lot like a filly's wings! A minor issue is that the legs are a bit too short and look somewhat disproportionate to the body, but I think you did really quite nicely otherwise.

• Brohoof 1

I like them both, for some reason, I have a knack for when the mane 6 were fillies, so cute!

I nearly had a heart attack.

• Brohoof 1

I really like the one to the left. It looks sort of chibi, or like her as a filly, so it looks really cute :) Great art all-in-all! I still haven't properly taught myself to draw ponies. :P

I particularly like the second one. You did a nice job on her mane and expression. But I also think in the first one, the expression is the strong point. You seem to have a knack for expressions. And you also did the wings nicely on Fillyshy. They look a lot like a filly's wings! A minor issue is that the legs are a bit too short and look somewhat disproportionate to the body, but I think you did really quite nicely otherwise.

I like them both, for some reason, I have a knack for when the mane 6 were fillies, so cute!

I nearly had a heart attack.

I really like the one to the left. It looks sort of chibi, or like her as a filly, so it looks really cute :) Great art all-in-all! I still haven't properly taught myself to draw ponies. :P

I like Fillyshy! :wub:

Great job!

Both melted my heart, especially Fillyshy.

You shall expect my medical bills in the mail.

Thank you everypony! ;D I understand my mistake with the flutterfilly's body. I messed it up on accident and I'm gonna try to fix it when I draw another pony tomorrow. ^.^ To be honest I do like Flutterfilly a little more because she's so adorable but I still love both of the pictures the same. Expect some more pictures tomorrow! I might draw another pony tomorrow because of the positive feedback from everypony. ;D

On the first one, she looks like a filly, which is great!

On the second one, her eye is basicly placed at her cheek. The expression is very nice though.

Edited by Lamii
  • Brohoof 1

On the first one, she looks like a filly, which is great!

On the second one, her eye is basicly placed at her cheek. The expression is very nice though.

Thank you bunches Lamii! Hmm I never looked closely at that it is on the cheek D: Oh well another mistake to fix no problem thanks for pointing that out. But anyway thanks for enjoying the pictures! :D

Epic work dude! I wish I could draw characters half that well. You sure have a niche for drawing man, keep at it and I’m sure you’ll see many more compliments in the future xD

Epic work dude! I wish I could draw characters half that well. You sure have a niche for drawing man, keep at it and I’m sure you’ll see many more compliments in the future xD

Thanks man! I haven't drew anything since my art class in college! xD lol It's kind of uplifting to know that I'm good at free drawing. ^.^