Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Everypony!

jparty76

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I just wanted to know more about MLP so I googled MLP forums and this came up.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Everyone was talking about it.

Hey everypony,

I just started here and so far I love it. I will tell you that at first seeing so many people loving My Little Pony I was like " Wow what fags " and now I regret saying that stuff because one night I was curious what all the fuss was about and I watched the first episode and then the next and the next and the next and then the next........ and before I knew it I watched that whole season in a week and couldn't wait to watch season 2 and I feel bad for ever doubting My Little Pony I LOVE IT ! ! ! ! ! ! I can not wait for season 3 if it ever gets released ! I havn't heard anything on it yet. I have been a brony for about 2-3 months now. My favorite pony is ALL OF THEM HAHA. I really like the Cutie Mark Crusaders and If I had to pick one pony she would have to be Raindow Dash and Twilight Sparkle, it's really hard to pick just one sorry haha. GLAD TO BE HERE !

• Brohoof 1

welcome to the forums jparty! you seemed psychyed, i like that :D. Season 3 is going to star sometime in fall I heard. But what sucks is that it's only 15 episodes long. However, they hinted at further seasons of different lengths. So, what do you like to do? draw? Write? Play games?

Glad to know that you came from the dark side to the Brony side!

Enjoy your stay here!

============

(Pointless line..lalalalalalallallalalalalalalalalalaa, still going, still pointless..not worth reading, its so boring... omg..... ur still reading this? Lmfao)

welcome i hope you enjoy your stay here , it is a great way to talk with brony friends and see what they are saying , i hope you will be with us for a long time and welcome to the herd

Thank you and if it isn't a bother to ask but did you also create your avatar with the pony creator? Thats cool because thats what I did with mine!