Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Chambers (The Living Prison)

Writer

You notice he has a bullethole in his front-left leg; probably explains why you outran him so easily.

He starts limping towards you, firing off shell after shell at you.

He's getting close... closer... within stabbing distance.

(Agility check, successful) You launch at him and drive the glass into his neck. He is dead before you even let go.

Two bodies.

What do you do?

That was when Quilluison realized she had killed. "No." She said aloud to no one in particular. "No, not now, why?" She started to break down into tears. "I have to get myself together." She said, standing up. She started to search the other merchants body, remembering to take the glass again.

That was when Quilluison realized she had killed. "No." She said aloud to no one in particular. "No, not now, why?" She started to break down into tears. "I have to get myself together." She said, standing up. She started to search the other merchants body, remembering to take the glass again.

>Found: 1x Shotgun (Civilian issued), 3x Shotgun Shells, 1x gauze strip (Good for one wound).

That's all you find.

You're still lost in this underground, but at least you have a gun now. Breathing deeply, you now have to find a way out of here, and hopefully back to the safety of your cell.

What do you do?

(OOC: Most nearly-raped this far in the game: Quillision. Good job?)

• Brohoof 1

>Found: 1x Shotgun (Civilian issued), 3x Shotgun Shells, 1x gauze strip (Good for one wound).

That's all you find.

You're still lost in this underground, but at least you have a gun now. Breathing deeply, you now have to find a way out of here, and hopefully back to the safety of your cell.

What do you do?

(OOC: Most nearly-raped this far in the game: Quillision. Good job?)

(Well as far as I know I am the only girl OC in the RP.)

Quillusion starts to head back to the way she had came, hoping to come upon the crossroads again. Hopefully there were no more merchants around and she would finally find her way out of here. Oh how she hated it down here, everypony being so mean and trying to kill her.

(Well as far as I know I am the only girl OC in the RP.)

Quillusion starts to head back to the way she had came, hoping to come upon the crossroads again. Hopefully there were no more merchants around and she would finally find her way out of here. Oh how she hated it down here, everypony being so mean and trying to kill her.

(Now increasing the rape meters... By the way, the way to make it big here is to do the things you probably shouldn't do. Murder, thieving, whoring yourself ou- I mean whaaaaaat...)

You eventually make it to the same crossroads again, thankfully without any intrusions to ruin your day.

Heading down the right path, you travel for quite some time; eventually reaching an upward slope. It goes up, and up and up, eventually you reach a latch of some kind, above you you can hear a heartbeat of some kind.

The path leads further on, but the heartbeat is rather curious.

What do you do?

• Brohoof 1

(Now increasing the rape meters... By the way, the way to make it big here is to do the things you probably shouldn't do. Murder, thieving, whoring yourself ou- I mean whaaaaaat...)

You eventually make it to the same crossroads again, thankfully without any intrusions to ruin your day.

Heading down the right path, you travel for quite some time; eventually reaching an upward slope. It goes up, and up and up, eventually you reach a latch of some kind, above you you can hear a heartbeat of some kind.

The path leads further on, but the heartbeat is rather curious.

What do you do?

(I'm not going to lie, that made me laugh)

Quillusion looked at the latch. Oh this was very interesting, she should investigate. She readied her shotgun, making sure it was loaded, and that the safety was off. She slowly walked over to the hatch. Now was the time to do something. She slowly started to open it, half expecting something to jump out.

(OOC: you accidently used jacob's name,Trinity dosnt know that his name is jacob. and im sorry if i made jacob a little to secretive)

Jacob decided to trust the person. It was the only way he was goin to get out of the prison.

>Ok fine, my name is Jacob, im acsesing a terminal on the second floor of the building. And if you really want to know why im in hear, i'll tell you. It started with my plan to rob a bank, but this wasnt any normal bank robbery. This was the biggest heist in all of Equestria, you might have heard about it. It took alot of planning on my part and I had two accomplices, ShadowHoof and Redwing. My plan worked perfectly and we stole one hundred million bits, and might i add, without even hurting anybody. Everything was perfect, until Redwing decided to get a little greedy. He tipped off the guards and they arrested me and ShadowHoof and sentenced us to life in prison. But it didnt last long, they eventually found him and locked him up to. During, the prison riot my cell was left open and i left to go kill Redwing, i mean he sold me out and got me a life sentence just so he could be richer,he deserved nothing more than to die. When i got to his cell i saw ShadowHoof had already killed him. And that's when the AI trapped us in here. I have no clue were ShadowHoof is now, we kinda just went are seperate ways.

(I'm not going to lie, that made me laugh)

Quillusion looked at the latch. Oh this was very interesting, she should investigate. She readied her shotgun, making sure it was loaded, and that the safety was off. She slowly walked over to the hatch. Now was the time to do something. She slowly started to open it, half expecting something to jump out.

You see a horrifying site. Somehow, you've found the heart of the AI... or what looks like its heart.

It's large and metal, but it pulse with energy. Just the presence of this thing is making you less rational, who knows what constant exposure would have done.

This seems so impossible, but there it is.

What do you do?

"Alright, alright. I was just giving my opinion, making sure I mentioned all the variables I could think of before you made a decision. Sorry for not being the super experienced runner you are. You want to blow the crate open, go right ahead. Just don't chew me out for trying to tell you some ideas you might not have thought about." Rich was getting tired of these games, at least Red had the decency to talk calmly when he was annoyed.

Now would be a good time to explore a backroom you saw earlier, but never had the time to push past the rubble.

It could be very dangerous though, and all you need to do now is look for something to break the lock off.

Explore and get dangerous, or play it safe and possibly win big.

What do you do?

(OOC: you accidently used jacob's name,Trinity dosnt know that his name is jacob. and im sorry if i made jacob a little to secretive)

Jacob decided to trust the person. It was the only way he was goin to get out of the prison.

>Ok fine, my name is Jacob, im acsesing a terminal on the second floor of the building. And if you really want to know why im in hear, i'll tell you. It started with my plan to rob a bank, but this wasnt any normal bank robbery. This was the biggest heist in all of Equestria, you might have heard about it. It took alot of planning on my part and I had two accomplices, ShadowHoof and Redwing. My plan worked perfectly and we stole one hundred million bits, and might i add, without even hurting anybody. Everything was perfect, until Redwing decided to get a little greedy. He tipped off the guards and they arrested me and ShadowHoof and sentenced us to life in prison. But it didnt last long, they eventually found him and locked him up to. During, the prison riot my cell was left open and i left to go kill Redwing, i mean he sold me out and got me a life sentence just so he could be richer,he deserved nothing more than to die. When i got to his cell i saw ShadowHoof had already killed him. And that's when the AI trapped us in here. I have no clue were ShadowHoof is now, we kinda just went are seperate ways.

*Trinity will remember your honesty

>Wow... a thief... out here, you'd be considered a saint by many standards.

>I think I might be able to find you a way out, but it would be dangerous, and it's going to rely on a lot of resources.

How interesting, you know a little more about the world outside.

Resources, eh?

What do you do?

Church begins to walks for the door. "Ya ya just remember who holds your secret. Best not to cross me eh?" With that he leaves and the door slams behind him. He decides to begin to ask around the market if anyone had seen a pony wearing a scarecrow mask. He hoped the trip wasn't for nothing.

Church begins to walks for the door. "Ya ya just remember who holds your secret. Best not to cross me eh?" With that he leaves and the door slams behind him. He decides to begin to ask around the market if anyone had seen a pony wearing a scarecrow mask. He hoped the trip wasn't for nothing.

*She will remember that

Many people are starting to get annoyed with you snooping around; so it's probably best to stop the investigation. Before you quit, however, you discover somepony did see somepony that fit that description heading over to the Guard Tower over in Hell's Hooves territory.

Seems like you have your next clue.

What do you do?

"We could try shooting the lock off." Rich guessed they'd dismiss his idea out of hoof, so he moved towards the nearby backroom that they passed earlier. RIch wormed his way passed the rubble. He listened at the door for a few seconds, knocked quietly and opened the door, rifle in hoof.

"We could try shooting the lock off." Rich guessed they'd dismiss his idea out of hoof, so he moved towards the nearby backroom that they passed earlier. RIch wormed his way passed the rubble. He listened at the door for a few seconds, knocked quietly and opened the door, rifle in hoof.

Before you can take a good look inside, you hear Ironsides calling out for you.

"Oi! We got the lock off!" Drat, seems like you'll have to stop now.

Heading back, you see they've shot the lock off; not bad for finally taking your advice.

"Now, let's take a look inside..." The crate creaks as it falls apart, revealing a very odd looking rifle.

"Holy shit, is than an A-Type Artium rifle?" Sure enough, it is; Deadeye is shocked.

What do you do?

Church decides he doesn't want to enter Hell Hooves territory without some guidance or knowledge. He approaches Red once again. "Red I have reason to believe that our perpetrator is somewhere in Hell Hooves territory. One of the more notorious gangs. I will enter soon on diplomatic grounds but I would like some advice first. What should I expect if things start to go south? Any Advice?"

Edited by Like A Boss

Church decides he doesn't want to enter Hell Hooves territory without some guidance or knowledge. He approaches Red once again. "Red I have reason to believe that our perpetrator is somewhere in Hell Hooves territory. One of the more notorious gangs. I will enter soon on diplomatic grounds but I would like some advice first. What should I expect if things start to go south? Any Advice?"

"Well, when you step in there you'll be shot, so I don't have much advice other than to stay away; they don't like Peacekeepers around."

Well that doesn't sound good. Seems like your perpetrator has got away; for now.

Well now that's shelved for now (I'd prefer if we got onto another subject), you'll need something to do.

What do you do?

Jacob began to fell exited this was the first chance he has gotten to finaly get out of the prison.

>I dont really care about the danger, if I have a chance of getting out of here, im willing to risk my life. And thank you Trinity, for helping me. Now what ressources do i need?

Before you can take a good look inside, you hear Ironsides calling out for you.

"Oi! We got the lock off!" Drat, seems like you'll have to stop now.

Heading back, you see they've shot the lock off; not bad for finally taking your advice.

"Now, let's take a look inside..." The crate creaks as it falls apart, revealing a very odd looking rifle.

"Holy shit, is than an A-Type Artium rifle?" Sure enough, it is; Deadeye is shocked.

What do you do?

"Dibs... I'm joking, I'm joking," Rich inspected the rifle. He couldn't see any ammunition or energy packs stored with it. He wondered if it was loaded. One of the others would probably take it for themselves. He hoped it wouldn't cause in fighting, he didn't trust these ponies not to shoot him if tensions raised.

Jacob began to fell exited this was the first chance he has gotten to finaly get out of the prison.

>I dont really care about the danger, if I have achance of getting out of here, im willing to risk my life. And thank you Trinity, for helping me. Now what ressources do i need?

>I don't know quite yet, nothing has been set in stone. I'll let you know some time in the future.

He has logged out.

(You will have to wait until chapter 3 before Trinity is finished with their plan.

Well now that that's done, you don't have much left for the day.

What do you do?

"Dibs... I'm joking, I'm joking," Rich inspected the rifle. He couldn't see any ammunition or energy packs stored with it. He wondered if it was loaded. One of the others would probably take it for themselves. He hoped it wouldn't cause in fighting, he didn't trust these ponies not to shoot him if tensions raised.

"What do you want to do with it?" Ironsides asks Crimson.

"I'm thinking we keep it for ourselves." He answers.

Something like this could sell for a lot, enough to start up your business. But this is a rarity, a full capable Artium-powered weapon.

What do you do?

Jacob was glad, all he had to do now, was survive long enough and he could get out of prison. Jacob wanted to get as much supplies as possible before the escape, just in case. Jacob went into his cell to see if the Hell's Hooves, had anything else they wanted him to do.

Jacob was glad, all he had to do now, was survive long enough and he could get out of prison. Jacob wanted to get as much supplies as possible before the escape, just in case. Jacob went into his cell to see if the Hell's Hooves, had anything else they wanted him to do.

There isn't anything there for you; you'll probably have to wait until tomorrow.

Right now you don't have much to do; the excitement of the day has left you a little tired.

You can go to sleep now, or maybe you could go to the store and see what the Runners ave.

What do you do?

Jacob decides to call it a night, and try's to go to bed. He tought about all he's accompished so far.(I managed to get a friend who's willing to help me escape. I have a gun, a shiv, c-4 and my scarecrow mask, to hide my face. Unfortunatly i didnt get anything from those two guys making that deal.)

"What do you want to do with it?" Ironsides asks Crimson.

"I'm thinking we keep it for ourselves." He answers.

Something like this could sell for a lot, enough to start up your business. But this is a rarity, a full capable Artium-powered weapon.

What do you do?

"Before we decide anything, I think we should get a safe distance from here. If some Skags or another runner heard the gunshot, they'll probably investigate. I don't want to get shot in the head or eaten just when we've struck gold." Rich was tempted to betray them, but it he was hopelessly outgunned. Anyway, with his suggestion of shooting the lock off and this little piece of advice, along with the good mood they must be feeling for finding the rifle, they must be starting to warm up to him.

Jacob tries to get a better look at the warden's face but it's no use. His face is still blacked out by the sadows. Jacob thinks about all the options the warden gave him. "I think i would like to take the cake please." Jacob took the cake from the warden's tray and he began to eat it.

Edited by giordano

Church sighs. He has been chasing this guy all day and had nothing to show for it. "Thanks then." He walks away and sits under a shady area. He didn't know where he was going to go from there. He decides just to ask around if anyone needed any favours in return for the supplies he needs.

Jacob tries to get a better look at the warden's face but it's no use. His face is still blacked out by the sadows. Jacob thinks about all the options the warden gave him. "I think i would like to take the cake please." Jacob took the cake from the warden's tray and he began to eat it.

The world begins to fade again, this time you wake up just earl enough to avoid getting a pipe to the face.

You roll out of the way, only to be grabbed and black bagged.

In the darkness of your new surroundings, you hear a familiar voice.

"You think you can cheat me, you dirty motherfucker?" The voice of the gang boss comes from the shadows. "You think you and your druggy friends can get a free fucking ride on my turf? No... No, no, no... It doesn't work that way..."

The voice sends chills down your spine. Whatever this is about, it's not good.

What do you do?

Church sighs. He has been chasing this guy all day and had nothing to show for it. "Thanks then." He walks away and sits under a shady area. He didn't know where he was going to go from there. He decides just to ask around if anyone needed any favours in return for the supplies he needs.

Nothing. People haven't quite got the respect for you to trust you with their problems.

You feels so tired right now. Maybe some sleep would do you good. Then again, you could always check the markets for some last minute supplies.

Sleep or the market... what to do...

What do you do?

(Please summarize this day.)

(OOC: I'm going to be starting up a small written series of mine. Stay tuned for the details!)

You see a horrifying site. Somehow, you've found the heart of the AI... or what looks like its heart.

It's large and metal, but it pulse with energy. Just the presence of this thing is making you less rational, who knows what constant exposure would have done.

This seems so impossible, but there it is.

What do you do?

Quillusion started to scream but covered her mouth. What should she do, poke it, shoot it, or just leave it. She wondered if doing something would ruin the wardens plan, and the thought of it made her happy. She finally decided to poke it with the end of her gun, and that was what she did, slowly and very scared.

Quillusion started to scream but covered her mouth. What should she do, poke it, shoot it, or just leave it. She wondered if doing something would ruin the wardens plan, and the thought of it made her happy. She finally decided to poke it with the end of her gun, and that was what she did, slowly and very scared.

(What do you have against the Warden?

It makes a large clang. It is metal, afterall.

There's a computer terminal across the room, maybe you could do more damage there. Then again, it might be a good idea to leave. Still, this is a once in a lifetime chance...

What do you do?