private The Chambers (The Living Prison)

Writer

"Anything that moves? In the vents?" Rich waited for the others to go through the vent before entering himself. He was the new guy after all. He entered with his rifle facing behind him so he wouldn't have to worry about turning it around if something came up behind him.

"Just look for things that move..." Deadeyes hisses.

Ominous bunch, aren't they?

Deadeyes and Crimson Red lead the way, Ironsides pushes you forward.

"Get moving!" He grunts. Well it seems there's no time like the present.

You are now in a large open area, above you walkways snake around and conveyor belts surround the floor. Empty boxes are scattered around, and a set of stairs to your left leads up to another floor.

What do you do?

Church decides that his supplies weren't worth his life. He was about to turn back when he remembered he still owed Red for the flash light. He decides to use what little magic he has to make himself go completely silent and wait for the skags to finish the Runner's and return to their nest. While the silent spell is still in effect he silently crawls over to one of the Runner's bodies and manages to scrape a police grade gun off of him. Church then turns around and begins to head for the exit of the tunnels. He hopes Red would accept a police grade gun as repayment.

Church decides that his supplies weren't worth his life. He was about to turn back when he remembered he still owed Red for the flash light. He decides to use what little magic he has to make himself go completely silent and wait for the skags to finish the Runner's and return to their nest. While the silent spell is still in effect he silently crawls over to one of the Runner's bodies and manages to scrape a police grade gun off of him. Church then turns around and begins to head for the exit of the tunnels. He hopes Red would accept a police grade gun as repayment.

You make your way back into the tunnels, and using the best of your knowledge you manage to get back to the Yard.

Poking your head out, you see things haven't really changed here. Like the death of six ponies didn't occur just then.

Red is standing over the hole, looking down at you. "Well, nice to see you drop in so unexpectedly. Find what you were looking for?"

What do you do?

Church thinks about it. Did he say unexpectedly? For some reason Church gets the idea Red thought he wouldn't survive. He shakes it off though. "No. I was very close though. The supplies were merely 50 feet away but right beside a nest of skags. The Runners I was tracking got ripped to pieces and I could only run. However I didn't forget my debt. In return for letting me use your flash light, I scraped out a police grade gun for you. Here is your flash light too. Thank you for your services."

Church thinks about it. Did he say unexpectedly? For some reason Church gets the idea Red thought he wouldn't survive. He shakes it off though. "No. I was very close though. The supplies were merely 50 feet away but right beside a nest of skags. The Runners I was tracking got ripped to pieces and I could only run. However I didn't forget my debt. In return for letting me use your flash light, I scraped out a police grade gun for you. Here is your flash light too. Thank you for your services."

"Shit, not bad," He looks the gun over a little bit. He seems entirely unfazed by the story of the Runners. "You can keep the flashlight, this is more than enough to pay for it."

*Red will not forget this moment

*+3 Red respect

There doesn't seem to be much left for you here.

What do you do?

Jacob thought for a moment and decided to take it. "Fine, i'll drink it." He drank the vial with the strange liquid. It still had a taste even thought it was a dream, it was a very bad taste. "Ok now do you wanna let me know just what the hell i drank. It tasted like liquid garbage."

Jacob thought for a moment and decided to take it. "Fine, i'll drink it." He drank the vial with the strange liquid. It still had a taste even thought it was a dream, it was a very bad taste. "Ok now do you wanna let me know just what the hell i drank. It tasted like liquid garbage."

Before you get an answer, the world fades away.

You wake up in your cell, a small box is by your feet. A note is taped to it:

We request onto you a small favor. A convict by the name of Dusk Shine has recently been late on his payments. We'd like it if you taught him a lesson in any way possible. The more damage, the better. He is located in cell #3452 (Which is up a floor and on the right-most end).

Seems like the Hell's Hooves gang has sent you your first task.

Inside the box is a small lump of C-4 (Only about an ounce), the trigger for the C-4, a shiv, and a small bottle of kerosene.

Edited by Writer

"Just look for things that move..." Deadeyes hisses.

Ominous bunch, aren't they?

Deadeyes and Crimson Red lead the way, Ironsides pushes you forward.

"Get moving!" He grunts. Well it seems there's no time like the present.

You are now in a large open area, above you walkways snake around and conveyor belts surround the floor. Empty boxes are scattered around, and a set of stairs to your left leads up to another floor.

What do you do?

"A lot of these are empty, looks like might not be the first one's here. Let's just hope nopony stuck around."

Rich quickly surveyed the situation. "I'll keep an eye on the stairs, don't want something to sneak up on us while we search. When you're finished down here, we can try up there." Rich start checking the boxes that looked unopened that were close to the stairs, never looking away from the exit for longer than a few moments.

"A lot of these are empty, looks like might not be the first one's here. Let's just hope nopony stuck around."

Rich quickly surveyed the situation. "I'll keep an eye on the stairs, don't want something to sneak up on us while we search. When you're finished down here, we can try up there." Rich start checking the boxes that looked unopened that were close to the stairs, never looking away from the exit for longer than a few moments.

You search for a while, but find nothing. Seems like this place has been picked clean.

"Shit, there's not a scrap of food," You hear Ironsides curse.

Deadeyes tries to console him. "We still have the upstairs, you idiot."

"But what are the chances anything is up there? We can't just risk our lives for imaginary treasure!" He hisses back.

Seems Crimson doesn't want anything to do with this, it's a pretty heated argument afterall. Maybe you should break it up somehow.

What do you do?

"Hey, ease up. If something is up there, I'd prefer it not to hear us. True, something could be up there, but there could have been something in here or in the vent. Since somepony's already been here, ether A. They're still around, meaning the stuff is still here, or B. they've left, so they already had to deal with anything dangerous around here."

Jacob was a little weirded out by his dream. He read the note then ripped it up into little piece's not to leave any evidence if he did get caught. He pulled out the shiv and hide it under his cape. He was heading up the stair's towards the cell #3452 He had the box with the c4 and the bottle of kerosene.

Edited by giordano

"Hey, ease up. If something is up there, I'd prefer it not to hear us. True, something could be up there, but there could have been something in here or in the vent. Since somepony's already been here, ether A. They're still around, meaning the stuff is still here, or B. they've left, so they already had to deal with anything dangerous around here."

*Ironsides will not forget this

"Fine, if you want our asses dead so much, you lead the way." He pushes you forward.

Seems like he's had his Jimmies rustled...

Now you can't go back on your word, time to head upstairs and face... whatever is up there.

What do you do?l

Jacob was a little weirded out by his dream. He read the note then ripped it up into little piece's not to leave any evidence if he did get caught. He pulled out the shiv and hide it under his cape. He was heading up the stair's towards the cell #3452 He had the box with the c4 and the bottle of kerosene.

You make your way up the stairs, noticing the many glares from various gang members; word has traveled fast, it seems.

You are now standing outside Cell #3452. You could torch his room, maybe leave some C-4 as a nasty surprise, ambush him with the shiv... anything, really.

The note said to do whatever scared him the most.

What do you do?

"Fine, I'll take point. You guys come up when your ready." Rich began climbing the stairs, trying to make as little noise a possible. He didn't want to disturb anything that could be waiting for him. Rich listened out for any signs of life beyond the team. He forced himself calm, he couldn't let himself panic and start shooting for no reason.

Jacob looked to make sure that Dusk Shine wasnt near his cell. Jacob wanted to keep the c-4 for another occasion. He didnt see any sign of him. Jacob walked into his cell and quickly pored the kerosene over his bed. He did a very quick search of his cell and took anything that he thought was valuable. He lit the kerosene and walked out of his cell. Trying to make it back to his own.

"Fine, I'll take point. You guys come up when your ready." Rich began climbing the stairs, trying to make as little noise a possible. He didn't want to disturb anything that could be waiting for him. Rich listened out for any signs of life beyond the team. He forced himself calm, he couldn't let himself panic and start shooting for no reason.

Off in the distance you hear a loud banging noise coming from behind a couple of crates, like something moving.

"Oh shit, everyone be quiet..." You hear Ironsides whisper.

Silence.

"I think something's there... I'm going to take a shot." You hear Crimson say.

A noise that loud could get some unwanted attention, but leaving whatever is back there could be just as dangerous, and no doubt it will find you.

What do you do?

Jacob looked to make sure that Dusk Shine wasnt near his cell. Jacob wanted to keep the c-4 for another occasion. He didnt see any sign of him. Jacob walked into his cell and quickly pored the kerosene over his bed. He did a very quick search of his cell and took anything that he thought was valuable. He lit the kerosene and walked out of his cell. Trying to make it back to his own.

You leave the cell with a strip of gauze. Very handy in a medical emergency.

"What the fuck happened!" You hear a voice in the background yell. Probably Dusk Shine happening upon his now scorched cell room.

*You burned his cell down

*+4 Yard respect

Now you're back in your cell, one of the gang members walks up to you.

"Hey, kid, not bad. He came running to us with the payment right after. Keep up the goodwork, and MAYBE you'll be a member."

The gang member walks off.

What do you do?

Rich silently swore, if his horn was still intact, he could have knocked it out without a sound. "If it was a mindless monster, it would have attacked us already." Rich whispered the Crimson. "If it does anything other than reply, shoot it. If it doesn't do anything, we'll back down." Rich took a breath. "Identify yourself, otherwise we will kill you." Rich prayed it was going to cooperate.

Church was glad Red took the payment. Maybe he could start to pile it on. If he gets in good with Red maybe he will let Church into a secret stash or something. "Well I still don't have the supplies I need and no way of getting it... Maybe we can form a mutual friendship? I scratch your back, you scratch mine. Anything you need?"

(You clearly underestimate the desperateness of convicts.)

One of them puts on a smug smile. "Well, I don't like to toot my own horn, but I've got my own stashes spread about."

The other begins eyeing you up a little. "Depending on how much you want to see them, we could show you them..."

Ugh... disgusting...

Looks like you have some options available to you, in case things go south.

What do you do?

"Of course I would love to see them, you must have some amazing stuff hiding from these other convicts around here." She said, winking at the same time. This was disgusting, but it had to be done if she wanted to survive. She hoped it wouldn't come to killing these merchants in the end, she really hoped that.

Jacob went to go see if anyone wanted to go do some trading with him so he walked to were the runners where. He walked up to a runner and had a quite unusual request. "Do you happen to have a mask? Or anything that would stop someone from regonizing me? " Jacob waited for an answer.

Rich silently swore, if his horn was still intact, he could have knocked it out without a sound. "If it was a mindless monster, it would have attacked us already." Rich whispered the Crimson. "If it does anything other than reply, shoot it. If it doesn't do anything, we'll back down." Rich took a breath. "Identify yourself, otherwise we will kill you." Rich prayed it was going to cooperate.

*You chose not to fire a weapon

You don't hear anymore noises. Whatever it was, it's gone now... for now...

"We better hurry, I don't want anymore to do with this place." You hear Crimson mutter.

There is a path leading to the boxes back there, a path leading to the catwalks above you, and a door leading to an office.

What do you do?

Church was glad Red took the payment. Maybe he could start to pile it on. If he gets in good with Red maybe he will let Church into a secret stash or something. "Well I still don't have the supplies I need and no way of getting it... Maybe we can form a mutual friendship? I scratch your back, you scratch mine. Anything you need?"

"Nothing right now, but I'll let you know."

Well, not much here for you now. You feel very tired from your long day in the Tunnels, maybe it would be a good idea to get some sleep.

Two floors above you a cell bursts into flames, and someone screams. Whatever that was, it's none of your business for now.

What do you do?

"Of course I would love to see them, you must have some amazing stuff hiding from these other convicts around here." She said, winking at the same time. This was disgusting, but it had to be done if she wanted to survive. She hoped it wouldn't come to killing these merchants in the end, she really hoped that.

"Now, I'm not going to give up trade secrets for free. Maybe we could strike a deal..."

One of them begins to eye-up your flank. You better think fast, otherwise this could go down the wrong end. (Hurr, hurr.. get it?)

Think... trading supplies? No, you don't have anything of value...

What do you do?

Jacob went to go see if anyone wanted to go do some trading with him so he walked to were the runners where. He walked up to a runner and had a quite unusual request. "Do you happen to have a mask? Or anything that would stop someone from regonizing me? " Jacob waited for an answer.

"You'll want to speak with Cross-Stitch, he knows more about clothes and stuff than any of us." He nods toward a hooded stallion way in the back.

He doesn't look very friendly, even for this place's standards, but it could be the best lead you've got.

What do you do?

"Now, I'm not going to give up trade secrets for free. Maybe we could strike a deal..."

One of them begins to eye-up your flank. You better think fast, otherwise this could go down the wrong end. (Hurr, hurr.. get it?)

Think... trading supplies? No, you don't have anything of value...

What do you do?

"What are you looking at back there." She said, turning to face the one looking at her flank. "I thought you were honest gentlemen who wanted to do business, not some sleazy men, just wanting to have a little fun." She said, a frown on her face. This would probably end badly, but there was no way she was going to stand for them looking at her like that.

"We should retreat, quickly and quietly." Rich kept his rifle on the stairs as the others went through the vent. "I'll move a couple of boxes in the way, might buy us some time." Using his damaged horn gave him a splitting headache but the pain quickly faded.

Church is a little tired. "Sigh. I'll see you later then. I think I'm gonna get some sleep. Maybe see what happened up there." Church didn't really have anything to do with it but once again his peace maker instincts were kicking in. First sleep though. He was beat. As he arrived at his cell he lies down and drifts off almost immediately.

"What are you looking at back there." She said, turning to face the one looking at her flank. "I thought you were honest gentlemen who wanted to do business, not some sleazy men, just wanting to have a little fun." She said, a frown on her face. This would probably end badly, but there was no way she was going to stand for them looking at her like that.

One of them gives you a face of disgust. "You fucking bitch, you treat us with some respect, or we'll take what we want by force..."

"I say we take it now, teach her the ways of this place." Th other one grunts.

Oh shit, things are not looking good (Going from sweet to mean in a second backfired, it seemed.) You need to act fast, before things get out of control.

What do you do?

(OOC: Wow... I had to really try to sound like a dick...)

"We should retreat, quickly and quietly." Rich kept his rifle on the stairs as the others went through the vent. "I'll move a couple of boxes in the way, might buy us some time." Using his damaged horn gave him a splitting headache but the pain quickly faded.

All of you make it back safely, but without any supplies.

"Goddamnit, all of that planning for nothing." Shouts Crimson.

"I blame the new guy, all of this planning went to waste just because of him." Iron sides spits.

What you did wasn't that bad, right? You didn't get any supplies, but still...

What do you do?

Edited by Writer

One of them gives you a face of disgust. "You fucking bitch, you treat us with some respect, or we'll take what we want by force..."

"I say we take it no, teach her the ways of this place." Th other one grunts.

Oh shit, things are not looking good (Going from sweet to mean in a second backfired, it seemed.) You need to act fast, before things get out of control.

What do you do?

(OOC: Wow... I had to really try to sound like a dick...)

"You did not just call me a bitch!" She yelled, angry now. Who did they think they were, treating her like this. "You disgusting pieces of shit don't even deserve to live. In fact you should just die." She said, reaching for the gun they had offered her earlier hoping to grab it fast. Who cared if they saw here though, no one called her a bitch and tried to do stuff like that to her and get to live.