Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The name is Thunder Bolt

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Search engine

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Saw it on the HUB one day and haven't looked back since.

The name is Thunder Bolt. I'm a pegasus who enjoys the power of controling the weather. I don't usually like to talk to others more than I need to, but lately Rainbow dash has been helping me break out of my usual rutine.

Edited by Thunder Bolt

'Ello thunderbolt! Well, its nice to see RD is helping you socialize more. We're a bunch of friendly people here. So, if you wish, tell me a bit about your interests. Are you a gamer? Writer? Drawer. Oh, and tell Rainbow I said hi! I believe this is the appropiate time for this don't ye think so?:

Edited by HistoricallyInaccurate

Welcome to the herd, fellow brony! :)

RD is sure to help you out with friendship. I would to see a pic of your OC, too! We always love and tolerate here, so I'm sure this will be a great way to make lots of friends! Everypony here is very friendly, and the forum itself is very active too! There's always something to talk about here! Your a lucky pony to be a pegasus. I wish I could fly, or do magic, but alas, I am an Earth pony. :P But I'm sure you'll like it here as much as I do!

Anyways, happy posting, and I hope to see you around!

Posted Image

Welcome to the forum!

I am your friendly neighborhood Crona, and what that means is:

If you ever need a friend, send me a message! I'll gladly talk to you, or even add you on skype ^-^

If you ever have a question, send me a message!

If you ever have a problem that needs fixing, call ghostbusters, then send me a message!

To send a message:

Click on my avatar, and you will see these two buttons.

Self explanatory from here :D

Posted Image

I hope to see you active around the forum some time, I would love to see you have fun :D

Have a nice day!