Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony

TheAsterite

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I saw that there was some buzz about the show on the internet around the middle of season 1, so I watched the first 2 episodes and liked them. I caught up around the first sonic rainboom episode and I've been keeping up with the show ever since.

I've known about the show for a while, but I haven't really been active in the community. I decided now was a good time as any to start to get involved in the fandom. I normally hang around synchtube, but it's like one extreme or another. I want to be in a community that's more moderate and I hope I found a place here :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I saw that there was some buzz about the show on the internet around the middle of season 1, so I watched the first 2 episodes and liked them. I caught up around the first sonic rainboom episode and I've been keeping up with the show ever since.

I've known about the show for a while, but I haven't really been active in the community. I decided now was a good time as any to start to get involved in the fandom. I normally hang around synchtube, but it's like one extreme or another. I want to be in a community that's more moderate and I hope I found a place here :)

Welcome to the Community, But you were already part of the herd. I would have to say that this community is fairly moderate. Hope you enjoy!

I believe you've found the right place :) This place is really cool, everypony's friendly, and I think you'll like it, while it's not perfect, even with the almost perfect maintenance kept by the mods.

Time for a welcoming gif :D

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum!

I am your friendly neighborhood Crona, and what that means is:

If you ever need a friend, send me a message! I'll gladly talk to you, or even add you on skype ^-^

If you ever have a question, send me a message!

If you ever have a problem that needs fixing, call ghostbusters, then send me a message!

To send a message:

Click on my avatar, and you will see these two buttons.

Self explanatory from here :D

Posted Image

I hope to see you active around the forum some time, I would love to see you have fun :D

Have a nice day!

Edited by CronaTheCritic

Ello there new pony, welcome to the dangerously fun but oh so enjoyable pony forum, atop all others on the pony net.

I am the self-proclaimed top Discord fan :3 Hope to see you around, staying active, posting ponies, and enjoying yourself.